Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Faust's Zombie Adventure [Lewd Rising]

It was a day, seemingly like any other......

You were brought along to a mall by a few of your friends, intent on going on a shopping spree. Clothes, food, games, the whole nine yards. And, though you were worried about being just a bag carrier the whole time, your worries are abolished entirely as you realize what mall it is....

An extravagantly large mega-mall...With stores of just about every kind, from wall to wall! You reckon it's the largest store you've ever laid eyes on...And, it's quite a pace just to get to the first store they're looking for.....

Good prices too, which you find excitable despite your lack of mall knowledge...and it's not even that busy today! It almost feels like a dream, too good to be true....

And after a while....you realize that something terrifying has happened....

People start scurrying..moving from one place to another. Voices whisper in a panic, and the security guards seemingly vanish....People disperse...and, for a while..You wonder what's going on, before you see them...

Zombies.

A horde of living dead, hobbling...groaning...and stretching out....ready to act...ready to kill..... And, in a cruel twist of fate, it seems you've found yourself trapped in the mall...for three days. This story begins...shortly after you and your friends take temporary shelter in one of the Toy stores. What was once a place of fond nostalgia has degraded to a makeshift barricade...As you eye an elevator on the other side of the hall....

You've seen people escaping to it.....Going to a safe area, likely......But, they're not important right now.... The only question now is....

Can you survive?

===============================================================================================================================================

Authornote: As the title suggests, this is the start of Faust's Zombie Adventures! A few things need to be laid out, but It shouldn't be too worrying. After all, the zombies aren't that fast...and not nearly as smart as you all can be....

So, everything should be fine....Have fun.

[Important notes/Decisions]

[Main Character Role]

You have two options for a main character, in this. This will have a touch of effect on the story, but mostly, it determines who you want to be running around the mall as....

green hair eyes anime boy photo a.jpg

Name: Faustus Necromonium
Weapon Proficency: Toys.
Notable Characteristics/Special powers: Gain +1 Charisma, permanently, at the end of the day. Pairs well with Yuno, or Youmu
Weaknesses: Easily persuaded to do silly/stupid/lewd things by females.
Stats: 

[Strength: 2/5 ] [Endurance: 4/5 ] [Speed: 3/5 ] [Bravery: 4/5] [Charisma 2/5 ] [Luck: 4/5]

Image result for Yuno gasai

Name: Yuno Gasai
Weapon Proficency: Bludgeons, Axes.
Notable Characteristics/Special powers: Very Stout bladder, Pairs exceptionally well with Faust.
Weaknesses: Very shy about using anything but a toilet for bathroom needs. Pairs a bit less favorably with other girls. Pairs exceptionally unwell with other males.
Stats: 

[Strength: 4/5 ] [Endurance: 3/5 ] [Speed: 3/5 ] [Bravery: 3/5] [Charisma 4/5 ] [Luck: 1/5]

Image result for Youmu Konpaku

Name: Youmu Konpaku
Weapon Proficency: Swords
Notable Characteristics/Special powers: Starts with an actual Sword. Tiny enough to squeeze through tight fits...Willing to pee anywhere
Weaknesses: Very feeble bladder. Intimidated easily...
Stats: 

[Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 5/5 ] [Bravery: 2/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 3/5]

CViAetP_zpsf8f07836.jpg

Name: Zera Kuroko
Weapon Proficency: Scythes/Polearms
Notable Characteristics/Special powers: Genre-Savvy. [Always have a write-in opportunity when asked a question]
Weaknesses: A touch stuck-up...Will not do certain lewd things, without exceptionally dire circumstances.
Stats: 

[Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 4/5 ] [Speed: 2/5 ] [Bravery: 3/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 3/5]

Image result for Rina shinomiya

Name: Rina Shinomiya
Weapon Proficency: Gloves/Greaves
Notable Characteristics/Special powers: Very open, and courageous. Will Never experience a fear wetting, and will [almost] always do anything, regardless of the consequences.
Weaknesses: A bit foolish. Prone to leaping before she looks...In literal, and figurative meanings.
Stats: 

[Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 4/5 ] [Bravery: 5/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 1/5]

Nekura_zpsvcjrhhem.png

Name: Nekura Mariel
Weapon Proficency: Guns, Plushies
Notable Characteristics/Special powers: Cannot be intimidated by others. Can Intimidate someone to [Cut the Bullshit], skipping one quest a day.
Weaknesses: Can still be persuaded, through other means. Has a colder nature, leading to poor cooperation with others....
Stats: 

[Strength: 4/5 ] [Endurance: 4/5 ] [Speed: 2/5 ] [Bravery: 4/5] [Charisma 1/5 ] [Luck: 3/5]

AuthorNote: Oh, right..Stats...To simply put it...

Strength: Affects how many [Extra] items you can carry with you. Each person starts with [3] slots, and gains +1 for each stat....
Endurance: Affects how many hits you can take, from Zombies or otherwise, before needing a break. [If using a Female character: Also controls the number of drinks you can take in before needing a potty Break]
Speed: How Fast you are, when moving. [Through a horde, or otherwise].
Bravery: Affects your willingness to do dangerous things.... [If using a female character: Willingness to go outside of a toilet.]
Charisma: Affects your ability to win over a situation or a person, without needing to do extra things. [And in some cases: Likely chances of starting a lewd situation]
Luck: How lucky you are. [Random events occur, and a luck stat may overcome a bad stat in a pinch.....]

Authornote: If a character's stat contradicts something that is in their listed powers/weaknesses, the power/weakness takes precedent.

[Other Tidbits/FAQs:]

Q: Are the Zombie bites infectious? Is [Insert Character Name / Waifu ] Going to become a zombie?

A: Faust assures you that the zombie bites are not Infectious.

=================================================================================

Q: Can we submit characters?

A: No, not for this run.

=================================================================================

Q: Are there going to be Psychos?

A: There will be boss encounters. These may be various different people, some recognizable, and some not..

======================================================================================

Q: How lewd is this going to be?

A: Faust will constrain lewd moments to Certain Events, and times. This is more geared towards some silly moments.

===========================================================================================

Q: Is this going to follow the Dead rising plot?

A: Faust highly doubts that....

================================================================================================

Q: Can we Dress [Character Name] Up in Silly/Exotic/Crossdressing/Weird/Lewd outfits?

A: Yes.

================================================================================================

Q: Will there be Survivors?

A: Yes...Though, Faust prefers the term 'Playmates.' They will be rescued, and statted accordingly, if one is to bring them out.....

Q: Is the government really coming in 3 days to save us?

A: Wait and see...

================================================================================================================================================

Authornote: So in short....Faust needs you all to pick [1] Character to play as, and [1] character to follow you through the opening. Faust intends on there being a [Party] System a touch later...But It'll come up when it does.

So, for now...Faust will wait for replies, and ponder....
[Feel free to ask additional questions, if you wish to know more...]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6, 7, 4, 5, 2, 1, 3 The numbers only seems a bit confusing, so just in case, Lillie first, then Faust, Shimakaze, Naoto, Rina, you (Youmu), Terra Perhaps I'm out of my element, I don't know

The votes have spoken.

[Beginning story]

The silence is almost eerie, as you peer out, looking towards the crowd standing between you, and what looks like a secure room. You breathe a small sigh to break the tension, glancing down at the blade at your side.

'Glad I listened to Penny about this..' you think, gripping the handle of your blade with a reassuring squeeze. It's not the highest quality...but, it should help you fight for a bit...Though, the things before you....No two ways about it..

"They're Zombies!" your eager companion calls, grinning as she bounces up. "Like, wow! Ohmaigawsh! I can't believe this is actually happening!"

She's a touch excitable, that one. Whereas any sane person would be scared....[And admittedly, you're kind of spooked yourself], she's just..enamored with the whole thing.

"I hope this is like, Left Four Gone style, where we're immune, and we can fight them off." She calls, grinning. "Though, if this is our situation, we've gotta Ma-pal-ga it!"

"Ma...pal..ga?" you sound, as the girl points a finger up.

"You know! That guy...That does those things, where he gets out of things with tools he makes out of random objects!" she calls, pointing up high. "I mean, I don't think I've seen any clerks, or the like..So, we can totally like, borrow things from places, and use them to fight off the zombies!"

"But, we're in a toy store." You mention, as the girl grins.

"I've always wanted to use a teddy bear to cause mass destruction." she calls, grabbing a giant bear. You sigh a bit, letting your head rest in your palm.

'This girl's gonna die without my help..'

You stand up, and look towards the horde of undead...looking at the path. It seems like a straight shot..But, there are just..so many of them...

===============================================================================================================

[Tutorial: Scavenging]

[As you go around the mall, you can look around for some objects. Anything Important will be noted specifically, and hard to miss, but some things may require a careful eye...]

(The Author will suggest some things that are context sensitive. For example, if one is injured, medical supplies, or food items will be noted first. If one has no weaponry, Weapons will be highlighted. And any items you need for a Quest will be marked. Anything further requires a post looking for said things....]

[And remember: You have a limited number of Slots for items. You can only carry so many, after all..]

Character: Youmu Konpaku. [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 5/5 ] [Bravery: 2/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 3/5]
Inventory: Basic Sword, [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]
???:
???:
???:
???:

Party Member: Rina Shinomiya: [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 4/5 ] [Bravery: 5/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 1/5]
Inventory: Teddy Bear [Giant] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]
???:
???:
???:
???:

Current Action:

[Zombies are blocking the path to a Safe Room. How do you proceed?]

1. Charge through, and try to run past them all.

2. Use your Sword to clear a path

3. Gather some nearby items to use to clear a path

4. Follow Rina, and see what happens.

Time: ???
???:
???:
???:

You grip your sword, not quite ready to venture into the realm of unknown when it comes to weapons...As you start out.

"Follow me!" you call, waving the green haired girl along, as you slash your sword, and start to pass through the hordes.

Grasping hands, and low moans fill the area...As you slash through one that gets too close..

Splurt..

The zombie tumbles in twain, as you pass through, the green haired girl bonking several zombies with the giant bear she found. passing through the area in a hurried pace..The girl eventually following behind.

"C'mon!" you call, as the girl starts ahead...And...

You make it into the room marked 'Employees Only'.....

What's more, as you slam the door shut, you see another girl, glancing up at you.

saya_takagi_by_admontanheiro-d9t41x8.png

"So, looks like you made it too." the girl calls, looking to you, and your companion with a sigh. "C'mon, get out of the way...."

You're not sure why, but you move over with the girl, as another figure starts to head around the corner, holding a.....Blowtorch?!

Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-arata-sanada-

"Yeah, yeah...Don't get too close: The sparks'll get you."  he calls quietly, as you and your friend back up....The boy igniting it....and then just....

Welding the door's edges shut.....

"W..what's that for?" you remark, as the pinkette shifts her head.

"If we keep the door shut, they shouldn't be able to get in." she calls, folding her arms under her...sizable cleavage. "That being said, we're stuck in here....For however long it takes..."

She rolls her eyes, and moves back....And, for the first time, you take a look at the area you've been sealed in. Thankfully, it's a rather sizable room....That leads up to an area of other rooms...and, a staircase....

"Don't bother. It leads up to a Helipad, and there's no helicopter there." The pinkette calls, sighing. "I'm not sure how long it'll take rescue to get here, but you'd better get comfortable. I think i saw some drinks around here somewhere..."

Indeed, there are a few soda bottles, and there's a coffee pot full of fresh liquid. Apparently, the two had found this place before...And were lightly prepared. Some snacks laid around haphazardly...And...

Your heart sinks as you see two areas that look like bathrooms...but...With bright yellow caution tape over it.....Showing it's out of order....

"Nnn.." you lightly groan...already feeling a pressure in your lower belly, tensing slightly.

"And...yeah. Bathrooms are out. That's gonna suck." the girl calls, sighing. "I'll see if Doofus can get anything done once he has the door done.."

"B..But.what if we have to go?" you ask, as the girl shakes her head.

"Well..you'll probably have to hold it, unless you wanna go up on the helipad." she calls, unsympathetically, as you whimper...And glance around.

"And...what's down there..?" You call, pointing towards a room..That looks like it leads into some maintenance area...

"There's some kind of Air Vents.....Very big.." the girl calls, waving her hand. "It might lead back into the mall, but why the hell would you ever wanna go back in there?"

You pause..But nod a bit, as you pace around, and the pinkette sighs.

"I'll be in the 'Break room.', waiting for this to blow over." she calls, lightly. "My name's Saya Takagi. What's yours?"

"My name's....Youmu...Konpaku." you sound to the girl, as the green haired girl pipes up.

"I'm Rina Shinomiya!" she calls, with a grin.

"Doofus's name is like, Peko or something." Saya calls, waving her hand. "Just, make yourself at home, or such."

You watch the girl pace away...And you sigh, glancing. Your urge isn't too bad...but....

"Hey..So..Crazy thought.." Rina calls, gesturing. "But I think we should check out those vents! I mean, what if we run out of food? We'll need a way to get in some more resources..."

You pause for a bit, pondering...

==============================================================================================================================

1. Sure, let's check it out.

2. Talk to Peko

3. Talk to Saya

4. I need a moment first...

5. Other: [Specify]

6. Grab a drink, [Bottled water, Coffee, Orange Juice]

Character: Youmu Konpaku. [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 5/5 ] [Bravery: 2/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 3/5]
Inventory: Basic Sword, [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]
Bladder Status: Moderate...
Panty Status: Clean and dry
???:
???:

[Bladder Capacity goes up in stages, depending on your endurance status. Everyone has [Empty] [Moderate] and [Bursting]...But, for each point in endurance, you get an extra tick between them. When you progress past [Bursting], You will have an accident..Which may have consequences, or benefits, given...]

[Youmu's stages are [Empty]  [Moderate] [Desperate] and [Bursting], since she has a feeble bladder..]

[Drinks will accelerate a bladder stage 1 level per drink, after 1-2-3 posts. [Depending on the beverage] To counteract this, They restore a significant portion of HP, and may have additional effects...]

[Panty Status is the condition of your panties. Sometimes, this will be relevant to rescuing someone, and some will give you bonuses...If you can find them.]

Party Member: Rina Shinomiya: [Strength: 3/5 ] [Endurance: 2/5 ] [Speed: 4/5 ] [Bravery: 5/5] [Charisma 3/5 ] [Luck: 1/5]
Bladder Status: Empty
Panty Status: Clean and Dry
???:
???:

You pause for a few moments, but nod to Rina, giving a gesture to pause.

"I'll..just be a minute." you call, before moving around..and scooping up a bottle of water. You might need it if you're gone for too long, but.....

You want to try to get some sort of information. You pass by the pinkette, who gives you a firm glare.....Shying you away from asking her anything..As you go back to the black haired boy.

"Umm...Peko..was it?" you ask, as the boy glances back.

"Ah, Yes missy?" the boy calls, looking up.

"Umm...! I was just...erm.." you stammer, before asking it out. "An..any idea how long this has been going on? Or..or like.."

"It's been going on for years." the boy calls, making you flinch, and perk up...before he puts his foot up on a table, and poses.

"The Zombies have truly been hiding in the grounds for decades...nay, CENTURIES! If it wasn't for our timely escape, or meticulous planning....not to mention weeks upon weeks of preparation....! We would truly succumb to the might of the Zombie Empire!"

He keeps talking, even when you stop listening....And slowly...inch...away....

You return to your friend, your bladder prodding you a bit eagerly...As you nod along..The girl gesturing.

"Ready to go?" Rina calls, as you nod...And the two of you start to climb through the vents..

.......?

When you come out the other end, you find yourself in a warehouse. There's shelves, boxes, and many things strewn about.....From pipes, to ropes, to boxes.....

But, as you step down, you hear the ringing of something. Not a phone, but...

"It's a Walkee-Talkee!" Rina calls, gesturing. "Maybe someone's on the other end?"

You hesitate...but something tells you to pick it up. You reach for it, and click the button...Answering...

"Hello..?"

"Ah, good. You picked it up." The voice of another girl calls...As you hold it out. "Listen, You don't know me, and I don't really know you. I'm locked up in a security room in the mall....Relax I'm on your side. You look like one of those goody-two shoes types that wants to save people. So, I'm gonna go ahead and let you know when I see anyone that needs help. Help em or don't, I don't mind if you wanna be heroic, or pragmatic. I'm just gonna camp out here."

Image result for info-chan

You nod a bit, and go to click it to respond, as the voice springs to life again.

"Don't bother. One way Radio." she calls, sharply. "I can see you, but I can't hear you...And, as such, You can hear me, but can't see me."

You nod a bit shakily, as the voice cuts out..and you're left with your ally.

"So...erm....Where to from here?"

There's a door marked exit.....But also a medley of various tools around here. You're likely to head out...But, perhaps you want to dig something out first?

=============================================================================================================================

[At times, you will get calls from a Mysterious Figure. She'll give you optional missions, and tell you if she sees others. Going to where she indicates can lead to finding survivors, or Enemies....]

[What do you want to do here..?]

1. Pick up something from the nearby area. [Pipe, box, Hammer]

2. Try to pee here.

3. Tell Rina to pick up something.

4. Try to climb the Shelves.

Inventory: [Basic Sword], [Bottle of Water] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]
Bladder Status: Moderate...
Active missions: [None]
???:

[Youmu's stages are [Empty]  [Moderate] [Desperate] and [Bursting], since she has a feeble bladder..]

???:
???:

With our strength we may just about be able to lift a box, if they were smallish and empty. Safer for both us and Youmu's bladder is we go for something small, like the hammer or a pipe. If we work together with our partner, we could lift a box, but what point do we have in doing that at present? Hence, box ignored until we actually need one.

In addition, we could go for 2 if there's enough cover.

Edited by Roka-tan (see edit history)

You glance around, before looking at the box, and picking it up for a bit....

It doesn't seem to have anything really relevant inside; just some parts to an object you're unsure of.....You quietly set the box back, and start to glance around.

"Erm..Rina! Take one of the hammers." You call, hands sliding to your side. "I'll..catch right u-"

Briiiiiiiiing

The walkee-springs to life, and you  click the button..a voice calling out over it.

"You are thirty goddamn feet from a toilet! Hold it!"

You suddenly feel a bit embarrassed that you were going to pee in a warehouse, as Rina comes back, eyes lightly wide.

"Were you going to..?" she asks, as you sheepishly start on through.

"We're close..." You call to the girl with a flush..As you trot through the area...and find a door..?

You push through it with Rina, as the two of you pass through, coming back out in....The Mall.

You look around in marvel at all of the stores.....Even with a small amount of zombies just...standing around. You flinch, and grip your weapon...but, it seems like you're safe for now....As you look across the way.

"Ah..! A bathroom..!" you call out in surprise, as you go to head for it, but the sound of the walkee rings out.

"You're in the south Plaza now. There are a bunch of food joints, a few toystores, and a path that leads to 'Adult Town'. Not that you need to be heading that way right now..."

"Oh, and as an update...I've found a Trio of Cosplayers in west Plaza gardening shed. They look like they're arguing.......Oh, and also, there's a girl and a boy going into an antique shop. The girl seems to be helping him along...."

Both a long ways off from where you're at...But, at least there's plenty to do. And, with the power on.....Well, this could be a bit more exciting than just a fighting fiasco with zombies.

=============================================================================================================================

1. Go cook something to eat!

2. Go get some new outfits! [Styles: Cute, Childish, too-small...]

3. Go grab some things! [Toys include Action figures, Marbles, Darts, Fake Megaman Buster, Plushes]

4. Go out to the Park. [The park is a central area between the Areas]

5. Go to [Adult Town]

6. Bathroom..! Bathroom! Bathroom!

7. Go towards a mission. [Cosplayers in west plaza, or Boy and Girl in Antique Shop]

Inventory: [Basic Sword], [Bottle of Water] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]
Bladder Status: Desperate..!..
Active missions: [Power of Friendship my...] (Cosplayers), Uwaa [Boy and girl combo]
???:

[Youmu's stages are [Empty] [Moderate] [Desperate] and [Bursting], since she has a feeble bladder..]

Inventory: Teddy Bear [Giant] [Hammer] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty]
???:
???: