Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peed my Pants at the Movie Theater! (KozmoLotto 2 Winner Request)

I'm sure memories of this incident came up during the wetting scene in Exorcist later that night. Wonderful story and daring fetish adventure, keep up the lottos if you're willing. I've been hearing great things about this new Ouija movie, perhaps I'll see it in theaters to have the experience myself and try to figure out which moments your bladder couldn't handle.

Wow that must have been quite a rush! Thank you very much for doing this, its a great story :D I understand that you couldn't wait througout the movie with all that liquid in you, it must have been a really really drenched seat.  im actually kinda surprised you didn't wet two times with all that you drank, wich tells me you held on untill exploding  point :)

10 hours ago, theHindrew said:

You even talked to someone in your wet pants!  You push the 'getting away with' envelope much farther and it's pretty much gonna look like a shipping container. Kudos to you and your massive lady cohones.  And extra kudos for making sure nobody sat it in, apparently manners aren't dead :)

I'd never be able to live with myself if I didn't take care of it in some way! That would be horrible :(

I've always wanted to have an accident in a theater. I share your sentiments about not wanting others to deal with the mess, though, which is why I haven't done it. I'm thinking it'd be easier to clean up if I scooted to the edge of the seat and desperately peed onto the floor. I'm not sure how to do it, or if I ever will. But what a great story! Thank you for posting. 

• 4 weeks later...

" started to feel an extreme guilt. I didn't mean to wet myself here, and I'm one of the biggest advocates of not having other people deal with the consequences of your fetish activities. I cannot begin to describe the guilt I felt "

Well, at least you had the guts to tell someone there something happened. Someone else having to clean up is one thing (unpleasant perhaps but not as bad), potentially not having it cleaned at all is a whole other. Now, that seat will be clean for the next sitting. You eliminated the possibility someone else would go sit in that seat and find themselves in your mess. That would have been bad.

accidents can happen (both omo and otherwise), but you didn't pull a hit and run. And that's good.