Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First involuntary wetting

Hello! This is my first time posting on this website, but I've been using it for a long time. I've been into omorashi for a while, and thought it was finally time to post. Hope you enjoy my story! 

A few weeks ago, while in gym class, we had to take the pacer test, which I hate. After running for as long as I could, I noticed that pee was starting to come up my urethra. I didn't have to pee at the time, so nothing came out, but I figured of I ran a lot at home, I could involuntarily wet. I've tried holding for a long time, buthe my bladder is too strong. I eventually give up from the pain. I took note of the occurrence and thought I would try it out one time.

Earlier today, as I'm making this, I found out I was home alone until 7:00 pm. I thought this would be the perfect time to test out my theory. I went outside in sweatpants, and started to run. It had been ten minutes of running (Asthma) before I noticed no difference and had to stop running. as I rested against a recycling can, I was thinking about what I had done wrong. Thence, out of nowhere, pee shot up my urethra and released all over my underwear and sweatpants. The warmth of my peers felt quite nice on the 40 degree day. I just stood there enjoying the involuntary wetting. Afterwards, I cleaned up so my Dad or brother wouldn't see, and decided I should post my story on here.

Hope everyone liked it! I hope to post more in the future, if I get the chance again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...