Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Helpfull family and friends for wet games

Guest tholepin

Guest tholepin

Growing up in a large, diverse family, where it's reported that grandma often remarked, "we didn't have the same milkman all the time," my aunts were rather different in temperament, appearance and sexual orientation. Two were committed Lesbians who lovingly guided various cousins into the sisterhood via various routes; one of which was the Girl Scouts of North America.

Aunt E. was a sly puss. She looked like a young girl all her life, and when any of the cousins went  swimming, she would be there in the water – mentoring, guarding and playing. If she acted around them like she did around me, each cousin was introduced, however covertly, into the world of omorashi. When E. discovered in me an avid devotee, we became very close. I had an ally that would give me and sometimes Janice a place to play, clean up, wash and dry clothes. Someone to buy pull-ups, wading pools and plastic sheets at the store and keep them hidden away at her house so no one could stumble on them.

My question to the group is, can you remember a relative or close friend of the family who by word and deed introduced and aided you with our delightful pee play? I certainly do; and I'll retell them in dedicated posts – but this message is long enough. I look forward to hearing your stories.

I guess I'd have to say mom and my older sister contributed to my love of pants wetting. Up until age 10 mom would allow us to wear a pull up on long car trips just in case and a few times she would take us sledding at a local park and if we needed to pee before going home would say, just this one time only it would be alright to just go in our snow suites. My sister is two years older and still wet her bed well into her teen years and would babysit us as mom worked days and one of her tasks she did was the laundry. She would often wet her pants at home and tell us it was fun and let us wet ours saying mom would never know sense she did laundry. I'll post more on this subject in future postings as I recall different instances of this.

My schoolmates probably did more to make going to the bathroom a fun and then sexy thing to do. We all made water in the shower at school after sports. Some girls wore their sweaty underwear in the shower and went in them while standing in the stall. There were two hot tubs we could use and we used to pull our bikinis to one side and do it on the lawn. Nobody noticed us as long as we got out of the tub to go. We mostly did outside and rinsed our clothes under a hose. I liked to watch the horses and cows arch their tails and send rivers of pee into the air. That covered for a lot of wet and poop spattered clothes excuses. We didn't have a person who knew about how we did our dirty play. Hope this answers your question.

Guest tholepin

Dampknickers, having a mother who is tolerant of doing in your pants is great, but having a sister openly peeing in front of her brothers and sisters (?) is awesome. I had a cousin who went to the bathroom in front of his sister and she hated him for the rest of his life - in fact, she was glad he died, and said so at the funeral!

Did you ever wet together as a "family thing" or was it just your wet stuff in the laundry pile? When I played wet games with my neighbor, we always played in my aunt's yard and went in her house to clean up. To this day, I love older women and find that they respond enthusiastically to really intimate, erotic, even dirty ideas.

Wetting really didn't occur much in my family. but the family of women living down the street was different. 

A late thirty something lady and her two daughters had a huge and permanent effect on my life and is the primary reason I frequent this board.

Now these women were all very nice looking and always around. We went to different schools until high school, but after school or on weekends, we saw a lot of one another. Stephanie was the oldest and close to my age. We were always quite friendly, but it was her two year younger sister that constantly caught my attention. She ( I swear I forgot her name) was more than cute with long blond hair, a nice ass and long legs. Thing is she sometimes wet her pants and would do it anytime she thought she could get away with it. She would go in her panties, acting like it was no big deal and then hang out with us. Not bothering to go change until later in the evening. It was just something she did and we generally got used to it. That is everyone but me.

I've seen her get off the school bus in her Junior year with a plate size wet patch on the seat of her tight skirt. That summer she was hanging out with us in a turquoise one piece swimsuit that she'd obviously peed, trying to pull her sweat shirt down to cover the stain surrounding her puss.

Now while her older sister never wet her pants, their mother did. That is another story though and probably why she let her daughter go in her pants.

My cousin and I grew up together. Her mom was off to another hospital or conference (or just did not have time for her daughter with all the boyfriends/husbands/etc.) and my cousin, K. lived with our grandparents and/or us to finish out a school year.

As young children we played and bathed together. We peed in the tub togeher and she on me. I remember her hopping out of our huge cast iron tub and foot slipping. I grabbed her leg (still exiting the tub) and she grabbed the toilet tank. Her spread legs were facing me.

"If you are going to stare, I might pee on you!" she warned.

I stared and she peed. It was a blast, but did not make it to the tub.

She stopped peeing and then I leg go of her ankle. She sat on the toilet and finished.

I dried her off.

We continued on for years. It wasn't exactly a sexual thing. Not then. Later it was. I think I posted what happened a few times with her on this site. It was (and is) amazing. As she got older, her mom moved farther away and we saw each other infrequently. It was a good and bad thing. Good because we probably would have progressed way past what we did. Bad because I have never found a partner really into anything omo. 

When we've been together as adults (not sexually) - we haven't been shy about peeing or using the bathroom around each other.

The park I used to play in with my friends had no toilets, and the walk back home to "go" would usually take about 15 minutes. The trip there and back made a total of thirty minutes out of my playing time...  I began by letting myself dribble into my pants instead of going home; not enough to make myself really wet, but enough to take the pressure off a bit! The strange thing was my mother never seemed to notice, or if she did she only said anything about it if I was wearing a pair of my jeans. Perhaps it was stupid (I was only eight at the time) but if I went to the park wearing shorts nothing would be said so I began to let myself get wetter and then wetter still rather than going home... 

On 01/11/2016 at 11:53 AM, mikey mike said:

The park I used to play in with my friends had no toilets, and the walk back home to "go" would usually take about 15 minutes. The trip there and back made a total of thirty minutes out of my playing time...  I began by letting myself dribble into my pants instead of going home; not enough to make myself really wet, but enough to take the pressure off a bit! The strange thing was my mother never seemed to notice, or if she did she only said anything about it if I was wearing a pair of my jeans. Perhaps it was stupid (I was only eight at the time) but if I went to the park wearing shorts nothing would be said so I began to let myself get wetter and then wetter still rather than going home... 

I often wet my self as a kid while playing out. My Mother never seemed to care.

Hi wetshisbed

Thanks for your reply to this interesting topic. I think that a “blind eye” being turned to a pair of wet pants or shorts was perhaps more common than many people realize. Girls for example could wet in their panties without anybody knowing anything about it if they were wearing skirts or dresses! From my own point of view so long as I was wearing shorts I began to worry less and less about needing to wee while I was out playing; I began to enjoy the feeling (and the naughty excitement) of being wet and would often begin to dribble in my pants and shorts as soon as I felt the slightest need to “go.”

I’m now in my 60’s and look back on those carefree childhood days with great affection.....