Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would any women who produce videos be interested in making $50?

This post is mainly to gauge interest. I am looking for a woman to read my Lunambra series while desperate. There are three parts of the main trilogy, and you would be paid $50 for each of them, but each video would be separated by a few months. Some bullet points below.

*You would have to be truly desperate throughout the reading, no faking.

*The Lunambra stories are long. If you can read quickly, you would be looking at about an hour and a half to two hours of work per story. As I said, each story will be spaced out by a few months.

*If you get so desperate that you can't hold on (which is very likely if you start out desperate and have to hold it for so long), you would be allowed to leak, but only as much as is required to get through the story.

*If you truly lose control and wet yourself completely, the video will end and be continued at another time. If it takes two videos to finish, you will be paid $25 each. If it takes three videos, you will be paid $17 each. The $50 is the total pay for completing the entire story.

*If you think it would take more than three videos, your bladder probably is not strong enough for this.

*You do not need to show your face if you do not want to. Neck down is fine. However, I personally do need to see your face, for the reason posted below this here.

*I would need to see a photo I.D. Obviously, block out your name, address, and any other information using MS Paint or whatever. All I need to see is the date of birth and your face, as well as an image of you with your username written on paper, so I know it's really you. Sorry for this, but I know for sure that there are underaged girls here, and I certainly ain't gettin' involved in that shizz.

*You would be asked to wear light blue or pink low-cut, full-coverage, cotton panties. Similar to these in shape: http://i.imgur.com/KcMMxcU.jpg - Except, well, light blue or pink. For a top, any kind of basic T-shirt is fine.

*Please have a decent-quality camera, and even more importantly, good lighting. A modern smartphone would be fine, but the lighting is SUPER important.

*The video would be filmed with you sitting on the floor with your legs casually open, like this: http://i.imgur.com/NX4IP41.jpg - Except leaning against a wall for comfort. Feel free to stuff pillows behind you too. The only part of you that should be uncomfortable for this is your bladder. Just make sure to get enough lighting down there.

*The main point of the video would be the desperation. You are not encouraged to try to hide your desperation in order to read more clearly. Let out all the gasps and moans that you naturally would. Holding yourself is fine, as long as you keep your legs open. No squeezing or crossing. Muahahaha.

*Also, since I don't trust you people with the lighting, I would need a quick demo video before you film the whole thing. No pee or nudity, just you sitting in that style in the spot you would be for the real video, with the camera and lighting that you would be using for the real video, for like 20 seconds. Wiggle around a bit so I can see that you're properly in the frame and all that.

*You would be paid through Paypal. Feel free to set up a dummy email for it, but I swear to you that I am not some kind of creeper - I will only use your email to send you the money through Paypal, I will not contact you over email for any other reason, and it will never be given to anybody else.

*The videos will be uploaded to Omorashi.org and nowhere else.

*You can find the story you would be reading here- https://omorashi.org/topic/21635-to-lunambra-a-medieval-watersports-tale/#comment-854165 - Have a look and see if it's right for you.

Alright, I guess that's about it. You look to make a total of $150 USD if you do the whole trilogy. Maybe even $300 if you do the alternate series as well, Dreams of Lunambra. Just remember that it won't be all at once, each story will be a long time apart. For the real video, I'd be looking to have it done about one month from now. If you are interested, please reply here (no personal information obviously) or shoot me a PM, and we'll work out any other details.

Thanks,

-BL.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)

I've done something like this privately for a significant other once, but I have no intention of doing it for a public audience or strangers. I will let you know that the two video thing is preeeetty likely depending on what you're looking for. If you want a woman to start off visibly needing to go (both visually and audibly), they're likely not going to pull off the whole thing with legs open like that in one take. I happen to know this for reasons.

Don't set your expectations too high for something like this, you might not find any takers!