Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...

I meant to add more stories sooner than this, as they've been piling up, and both myself and Layla want to share them with the community. However, life is chaotic and there never seem to be enough hours in my day to even get all the things I'm supposed to do done, let alone the things I'd like to do. Right now, I have a recorded account on my phone's voice memos of a story Layla told me from when she was 19 and worked at a music venue that is sooo goood but I don't have time to type it up... In the meantime, Layla wanted me to ask if people think she should have her own account on the forums. Thoughts?

10 hours ago, molhado said:

Layla wanted me to ask if people think she should have her own account on the forums. Thoughts?

Definitely yes!! It'd be great to have her join our little community and share her thoughts, and it's better to have the profile set up and not use it (if she decides it's not for her) than to miss the opportunity altogether! :grin:

• 8 months later...

It's been quite a while since I last posted anything in here, the thread I intended to be a series. Oh well :p I've been sitting on a recording I made of Layla telling me about one of her worst/best (depending on perspective) wetting incidents from her early college days. I had intended to write it up and post it promptly, since I felt it made such a good story, but here it's July and looking at my phone recordings I made this on 10/25/16. Without further ado, and minimal editing, I present Layla's Summer Job!

*** "I was 19 years old and I was home from college and I had a job working for a music venue in Brooklyn. I've always looked older than I am, and I acted really mature, so I managed to convince them I was over 21 so I could sell beer. And this was really good beer, they were sponsored by Brooklyn Brewery so we got the best beer.

I would usually take the train into the city and start setting up around 2pm. When we got the beer in, we'd pack the beers on ice and get the venue ready. Of course, we'd get really thirsty, it was super hot because it's New York City in the dead of summer, like 90 degreese with 90% humidity. It was pretty normal to have a beer or two as we set up, you know, because of the heat. And also, because of the heat, I didn't wear all that much clothes. This particular day, I was wearing high-waisted jean shorts that I'd made from an old pair of jeans and hemmed. They were pretty short, I mean they .were pretty much just jean underwear. Like a little bit of booty showed when I was wearing them but they were just appropriate enough for the fact that there were children around. And I was wearing a t-shirt that I'd cut into a halter top. 

I was working away, setting everything up, and around 4pm they started letting people in. The promoters always started the show a little before sunset so that in the middle of the show there's this gorgeous sunset against the whole Manhattan skyline; we were in Williamsburg looking over the water. 

I was 4 or 5 beers in when the first rush started. It was hot, people were thirsty, people were buying a ton of beer. I was making a ton of money, I'd usually make a couple hundred in tips every night I worked. I was hustling, refilling bins with beer and selling beer to customers. Finally the show started and things died down a little, so I had a second to step away and get some food. I realized I'd had around 6 or 7 beers and I was pretty tipsy. Normally when I drink, I try to avoid breaking the seal as long as possible. So even though I had to pee, I didn't go right to the bathroom.

Instead, I went to get a porkbelly sandwich. I chatted with other vendors, and I would always trade them beer for whatever they had so I was trading beer for food and eating for free and having a good time. After I finished my sandwich, I'd had 7 or 8 beers and I decided it was time to go pee. I really had to pee.

I went to the portapotties and there was a HUGE line. There was a wall of porta-potties and there were at least 15 people in front of each one, but I just got in line. I kind of had to shuffle around to keep it under control, but it wasn't super bad yet. Maybe like 5 people go, there's still 10 people left in the line, and at that point I really have to pee. I started to sneakily hold myself. I'd glance around every minute or so to see if anyone was looking and I'd hold myself real quick to keep the urges under control. At that point I'd say I was a high 8 or so.

I'd been working for 4 or 5 hours without a break and all the beer I'd drunk over that time was finally hitting my bladder. I had to have drunk at least 72 ounces of beer. A couple more people go, maybe there were only 5 more people ahead of me, but I could feel myself starting to leak. I could feel my panties getting wet. I was openly holding myself, and trying really really hard. The desperation was crazy. I was leaking a little bit, but that was normal for me, but I know that I have a very short window in which to pee and I had waited so long to break the seal. I was looking around to see if any of the lines were moving faster, and of course none of them were. I was looking around and it's just a concrete wasteland in Williamsburg, it's not like there was anywhere to go hide and pee.

It got down to 2 people in front of me, but I was desperate as fuck. And these shorts, they weren't made of much material. At the crotch, it's really just half an inch on either side of the seam and by that point it was all soaked with pee from all the leaking. I was bent over, I couldn't hide any more how much I need to pee. Finally there was only one more person left and I was trying so hard to not leak any more, but I was probably spurting a little anyway.

At last it was my turn and I got in there as fast as I could, frantically fumbling with the lock to shut the door behind me and then fumbling with the .button on my high-waisted shorts. In my complete and total desperation, I couldn't get the button undone immediately and all of a sudden I just felt a huge spurt. I felt it travel up the butt of the shorts and all down what little leg there was to these shorts. I could feel pee dripping down my legs as I finally got the button undone and finally was able to let go. I peed for what felt like forever.

The relief was incredible, but as the feeling of relief faded I realized that I had a real problem. I looked at my shorts, and pulled them up and there was just this giant wet mark almost all the way up the butt. The jeans were a super light material, so it was incredibly obvious. There was no way anyone was going to look at me and not think "That girl peed herself." But I was drunk, so I thought it'd be a good idea to just sit down on one of the empty pallets we'd unloaded the beer from that was all wet and rub my butt around and get my whole butt wet. I sort of imagined that if anyone asked, then I could just say "Oh, I sat in a puddle of water." Which was an unbelievable, unbelievably lame excuse. It didn't work.

Once I went back to work, I'd be serving guys beer, flirting with them, they'd flirt back with me. Then I'd turn around to go get them their beer and when I turned back I could just see it on their faces when they saw the wet mark on my butt. I'd try to make a joke like "Oh, haha, spilled some beer," or "Yeah, I sat in a puddle by accident," but I don't think anyone was convinced. 

After that I was running to the bathroom every 15 minutes because I'd broken the seal, and eventually the sun went down, it got dark, and everyone got more drunk and it seemed to matter less. Still, I'll never forget that moment in time where I was bent double in front of a porta-potty, trying with all of my strength to not pee myself in of a crowd of strangers and not quite succeeding."

This isn't quite a perfect transcript but I did not in any way exaggerate or embellish on Layla's story as she told it to me last October. 

Also, I think Layla may finally get her own account on the forums.

That's all for now, hope people enjoyed! I could type up more recent exploits since Layla and I began our Omo adventures together if people would like to read those, but that's for a day when I have more free time c:

On 11/2/2016 at 0:06 AM, AD51 said:

Well why not? It's always nice to add to the community. If she's into it then I'd think everyone would really like that.

Hi guys! I finally took the plunge and made my own profile for personal use. So far I've just browsed my partner @molhado's profile and kept up to date occasionally, but I'd like to be more interactive. Thanks for being so encouraging!

On 11/2/2016 at 8:35 AM, LunasAuditor said:

Definitely yes!! It'd be great to have her join our little community and share her thoughts, and it's better to have the profile set up and not use it (if she decides it's not for her) than to miss the opportunity altogether! :grin:

More than likely this will probably be the case, as I'm in school and super busy, but I can't think of a better use for all the wet panty pictures I send @molhado than making a repository for them here! c: Plus we've been having a lot of fun with diaper date night and it's been really nice to get feedback and advice from you all about more creative omo fun times.

Looking forward to joining the community! (Also, how do I change my avatar? I'm not super internet-savvy... *le sigh*)

Edited by LeakyLayla
forgot punctuation (see edit history)
On 7/18/2017 at 11:45 PM, LeakyLayla said:

Hi guys! I finally took the plunge and made my own profile for personal use. So far I've just browsed my partner @molhado's profile and kept up to date occasionally, but I'd like to be more interactive. Thanks for being so encouraging!

More than likely this will probably be the case, as I'm in school and super busy, but I can't think of a better use for all the wet panty pictures I send @molhado than making a repository for them here! c: Plus we've been having a lot of fun with diaper date night and it's been really nice to get feedback and advice from you all about more creative omo fun times.

Looking forward to joining the community! (Also, how do I change my avatar? I'm not super internet-savvy... *le sigh*)

The avatar can be changed by going to your account.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LeakyLayla said:

I don't think I'm allowed to change it just yet? Or maybe I have to accumulate more points on the forum and become more established to be able to edit my profile? I'll ask @molhado for help, or if there's a helpful mod around to explain it, that would be cool

Helpful mod here, you need to have enough posts to get out of introductory member status. Introductory members come with a number of restrictions upon creating their accounts, mostly to prevent creeps and spambots. After about 7 or 8 approved posts, you'll be good to edit your profile, change your picture, and post without restriction. :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2017 at 10:04 AM, KozmoFox said:

Helpful mod here, you need to have enough posts to get out of introductory member status. Introductory members come with a number of restrictions upon creating their accounts, mostly to prevent creeps and spambots. After about 7 or 8 approved posts, you'll be good to edit your profile, change your picture, and post without restriction. :)

Thank you @KozmoFox! That was very helpful and super sweet of you.