Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most painful experience

Ouch, thank goodness for Katie.  She sounds like a good friend and you were lucky she was there.   Glad you made it, that could have ended much, much worse.  

I feel your bathroom shyness, I hate people knowing I have to pee so I'll hold to the bitter end so I've been in similar situations, but yours sounds worse that anything I've endured.

7 hours ago, theHindrew said:

Ouch, thank goodness for Katie.  She sounds like a good friend and you were lucky she was there.   Glad you made it, that could have ended much, much worse.  

I feel your bathroom shyness, I hate people knowing I have to pee so I'll hold to the bitter end so I've been in similar situations, but yours sounds worse that anything I've endured.

Yes Katie is the sweetest, she's a very nice girl. Whoever's going to marry her will find her an excellent wife :) 

ooh you feel shy needing to pee too? I understand that all too well. Yea this experience is hard to beat XD I've been in many desperate situations but this was the one time I really peed myself :( 

In my life I can't ever rememebr meeting a bad Kate, Katie or Katherine.  Even the Cathys I know are lovely.  And I'm a touch jealous of many of their husbands. 

As for the pee shyness, it's odd.  I can go if other people are going but I never want to be the only one and I definitely won't be the first one.  I can't count how many times I've idiotically waited, wondering if this is the day I pee myself, with a perfectly good bathroom nearby. 

15 hours ago, theHindrew said:

In my life I can't ever rememebr meeting a bad Kate, Katie or Katherine.  Even the Cathys I know are lovely.  And I'm a touch jealous of many of their husbands. 

As for the pee shyness, it's odd.  I can go if other people are going but I never want to be the only one and I definitely won't be the first one.  I can't count how many times I've idiotically waited, wondering if this is the day I pee myself, with a perfectly good bathroom nearby. 

OMG I feel exactly the same! I would be bursting to pee but still be too shy to go, if I was the only one who had to pee. I would rather wait till someone else had to go, and then act casually as if I were going along with her, when I had actually been holding for ages. I feel so stupid about myself for this all the time. 

I know for sure we're not the only ones. It's a big squirmy boat full of people who don't like people knowing they have to pee.  I don't even dislike public toilets. I have not problem going if someone else has suggested.  But solo, nope.  Put me in a meeting full of coffee and I'll hold as long as it takes, but if I'm at my desk and bored, I'll go pee at the first urge just for the change of scenery. It only went badly wrong once, after a day long series of meetings at a job site with a grim and chilly porta potty, I made it to the car, but not to the nearest toilets. 

I thoroughly enjoyed your richly detailed desperation and wetting story. I particularly love stories that include details of what you were feeling and where, along with telling what you were doing to hold it. 

I also had to hold my pee frequently because I was too shy to ask to go. Through my teens this became extremely painful.I did wet my pants a few times as a result when I was younger like 9-12, but thankfully never in school.

Once we were on a class trip and a classmate noticed I was holding myself for a long time. Eventually I became increasingly frantic, dancing around etc.. Then suddenly I stopped . He whispered in my ear "you just wet your pants. Only my briefs were wet at the time , so I insisted I hadn't. he insisted I had done some in my underwear. True but I denied it.

Some time later., having only peed a little, I was much more desperate than before, which I didn't think possible. But my bladder as well as my penis ached. I could tell I was not going to do a little this time. But I continued to struggle , trying to keep from letting anyone know I needed to pee very badly. Silly boy anybody seeing me squirm , dance and hold myself knew. The classmate who noticed my first accident, was off doing something else. I was now with another friend. We were alone in the woods. He had to pee and he simply unzipped and went. I didn't take the cue however.  I frantically tried to stop a lot of pee that was pressing against my pee hole hard. For the first time I could remember my bladder felt seriously distended. .It was no use seconds after he started peeing I did too, but in my pants it came gushing out hard despite my squeezing my penis with both hands. I soaked my briefs and a bit of my white pants as well, before I was able to stop the flow. I still had to go.  My friend didn't  say a word , but he had to know.

About an hour later I was alone briefly , saw a men's room and used it. My white cotton briefs were still wet. I met my friend again and mentioned I had gone pee to deflect suspicion that I had wet myself. Silly now I know, but I was 9 at the time.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
16 hours ago, theHindrew said:

I know for sure we're not the only ones. It's a big squirmy boat full of people who don't like people knowing they have to pee.  I don't even dislike public toilets. I have not problem going if someone else has suggested.  But solo, nope.  Put me in a meeting full of coffee and I'll hold as long as it takes, but if I'm at my desk and bored, I'll go pee at the first urge just for the change of scenery. It only went badly wrong once, after a day long series of meetings at a job site with a grim and chilly porta potty, I made it to the car, but not to the nearest toilets. 

Yea, I understand that all too well. But people around me just seem immune to this shyness. All of my friends (mostly girls) feel zero qualms announcing they need to pee. And don't get me started on public toilets, guys may not feel this, but dirty toilets is a pain for girls. Wow your experiences draw parallels with mine, must've been easy for you to sympathise with my experience, hasn't it? xD

16 hours ago, wettingman said:

I thoroughly enjoyed your richly detailed desperation and wetting story. I particularly love stories that include details of what you were feeling and where, along with telling what you were doing to hold it. 

I also had to hold my pee frequently because I was too shy to ask to go. Through my teens this became extremely painful.I did wet my pants a few times as a result when I was younger like 9-12, but thankfully never in school.

Once we were on a class trip and a classmate noticed I was holding myself for a long time. Eventually I became increasingly frantic, dancing around etc.. Then suddenly I stopped . He whispered in my ear "you just wet your pants. Only my briefs were wet at the time , so I insisted I hadn't. he insisted I had done some in my underwear. True but I denied it.

Some time later., having only peed a little, I was much more desperate than before, which I didn't think possible. But my bladder as well as my penis ached. I could tell I was not going to do a little this time. But I continued to struggle , trying to keep from letting anyone know I needed to pee very badly. Silly boy anybody seeing me squirm , dance and hold myself knew. The classmate who noticed my first accident, was off doing something else. I was now with another friend. We were alone in the woods. He had to pee and he simply unzipped and went. I didn't take the cue however.  I frantically tried to stop a lot of pee that was pressing against my pee hole hard. For the first time I could remember my bladder felt seriously distended. .It was no use seconds after he started peeing I did too, but in my pants it came gushing out hard despite my squeezing my penis with both hands. I soaked my briefs and a bit of my white pants as well, before I was able to stop the flow. I still had to go.  My friend didn't  say a word , but he had to know.

About an hour later I was alone briefly , saw a men's room and used it. My white cotton briefs were still wet. I met my friend again and mentioned I had gone pee to deflect suspicion that I had wet myself. Silly now I know, but I was 9 at the time.

Thanks, I really try to cram every detail I can possible remember in my experiences, glad you don't find it boring :) 

understand your experience all too well. I guess I was lucky myself, even though I peed myself no one found out, and thankfully that was the only time I did. Thanks for sharing anyway :) 

13 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

I always find it rather ironic hearing people who are shy of peeing on an Omo forum... It's one of those things I really don't get, being someone who has no qualms about people knowing I have to pee but nevertheless it's a great story, you really convey the emotions well, makes it far more engaging! :happy:

Haha I don't get myself either... The shyness just comes, the moment I have to announce I need to pee the words just won't come out. It feels like I'm drawing everyone's attention to myself. 

17 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

I always find it rather ironic hearing people who are shy of peeing on an Omo forum... It's one of those things I really don't get, being someone who has no qualms about people knowing I have to pee but nevertheless it's a great story, you really convey the emotions well, makes it far more engaging! :happy:

3 hours ago, Ally98 said:

Haha I don't get myself either... The shyness just comes, the moment I have to announce I need to pee the words just won't come out. It feels like I'm drawing everyone's attention to myself. 

This was when I was much younger, ridiculed and bullied a lot, and concerned about that happening again. I don't suffer from pee shyness now !

I suppose growing up on a small farm/smallholding in the middle of nowhere I never developed any qualms about picking an appropriate bush/wall/anywhere to stop and pee (and obviously had the advantage there as a male!) so tend to be a bit uncouth about it!

It's rather an endearing quality really and definitely makes for a cute story, I just think pee-shyness in pee-enthusiasts is a rather amusing notion! :wink:

On 11/1/2016 at 5:28 PM, LunasAuditor said:

I'm not overly shy but at a young age I was in a restroom where the stalls had no locks, and some idiots decided to come open the door and laugh at me. I haven't had much of a good time anywhere but stalls with locks or private restrooms since.

Also, omo normally generates from a traumatizing childhood experience with wettings. I imagine those with similar fears were probably devastatingly humiliated during one of these events.

Edited by omovladz (see edit history)

My most painful experience was one day at school, I didn't use the restroom once, and I had an energy drink that morning (see the "Why Alcohol and Coffee make you pee" thread), two milks at breakfast, two at lunch, another energy drink that afternoon, and had to hold through a water and 1 hour therapy session before I got home. I could feel my bladder muscles stretch when I got up or sat down I was so full, and the pain was double that of a full dresser on your bladder. I have no idea how that organ didn't burst, but I'm glad it didn't.