Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Someone else peeing your pants.

I've not tried this but it all sounds interesting. It also reminds me of something a bit surreal. When I was in school and needed to pee I used to wish I could let go and it would somehow come out of one of my bullies and how shocked he would be as he started wetting himself unexpectedly in front of his friends. I enjoyed that revengeful though as a teenager! Serve him right haha.

Back to topic. I've sometimes thought of this as a convenience. Like some woman wearing a nappy and helping out a friend (or two?). The situation would be something like this - they are stuck somewhere where it's not possible to pee but the friend is desperate. The woman offers her own nappy as a solution, pulls it open and lets the friend pee in it. She's now super full (and warm) but has saved a desperate situation.

Thirdly, the other day I saw the most interesting video of a woman absolutely bursting to pee while her partner peed all over her jeans as she held. I could probably post the link here. I've peed on an ex girlfriend's jeans' bum and it was "warmly" received. The sat on the lap thing is one of my favourites. 

Yes, but not by my choice. I was peed on from behind when standing in the crowd at the concert. I didn't expect it. It was a total surprise when it happened. I didn't enjoy when it happened, but couldn't move to avoid it due to tight packed crowd. It was a strange feeling when someone else's pee started running down my ass and legs. I was wearing women's pants from thin white fabric and got totally wet almost immediately. Pee even found a way to my shoes. It was big drunk guy pissing on me. I was not brave enough to say anything and just stood there. Had to stay wet until pants dried up in hot summer night and go home smelling like pee with yellow pee stains all over them, because I didn't have spare clothes with me. It was a long embarrassing bus ride home.