Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Planning an evening and day of holding!

Dear all,

You are all cordially invited to a party with Bea on the evening (UK time) of Friday 28th October and the afternoon of Sunday 30th October for fun, frolics, and holding! Starring the enigmatic Beatrix and... well, just me I guess at the moment!

I'm letting you all know this in advance in case is interested in hanging and chilling with me for those two days! Yeah, this is basically attention-seeking to a point but in recent months I've found my holds to be uninteresting and quite frankly lonely. I would like to try this and see if it rekindles my love for omorashi.

Let me know if anyone's interested, and if you are I hope to see you there!

Love Bea x 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Erm... not at all now - I'm having a pee through my knickers  the beer just made my peehole open and I couldn't close it anymore~

9 hours ago, Beatrix said:

Dear all,

You are all cordially invited to a party with Bea on the evening (UK time) of Friday 28th October and the afternoon of Sunday 30th October for fun, frolics, and holding! Starring the enigmatic Beatrix and... well, just me I guess at the moment!

I'm letting you all know this in advance in case is interested in hanging and chilling with me for those two days! Yeah, this is basically attention-seeking to a point but in recent months I've found my holds to be uninteresting and quite frankly lonely. I would like to try this and see if it rekindles my love for omorashi.

Let me know if anyone's interested, and if you are I hope to see you there!

Love Bea x 

Interested. If I don't have my outfit finished by then (which I probably won't) then don't expect me to participate, but I will be there! ^_^

I can join in for moral support, but I've been indulging in too much Omo fun this weekend already so all my clothes are in the wash except what I'm wearing right now, so can't afford to wet them just yet! ...well not literally ALL my clothes, so depending what happens I may be tempted and just wear PJ's in the car when I drive back to college later or something... :grin:

15 minutes ago, Beatrix said:

Tshirt, skirt, and knickers today - and I'm sat at home today. Currently getting desperate after 4 pints of juice, two pints of tea, and now halfway through a pint of beer - should be good!

Getting desperate?  Getting?  After that much liquid, how are you not in need of a life preserver or at least a wet/dry vac?  This promises to be an interesting afternoon.