Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Kozmo-Lotto 2: The Kozmo-ing

2 hours ago, Darksyn said:

This sounds like a rather interesting, if it has a chance of happening. Would be neat if this won, but I have my own idea...

My printscreen key does not seem to be working, however. If somebody could help me figure something out, I'd love to post my roll, or reroll so I can actually post it. :l

Are you sure its not working? What specifically is the issue?

2 hours ago, Roka-tan said:

Paste it into a word document and then save it as an image.

Oh, thanks tons! :D

http://imgur.com/a/ist3k

Still won't let me directly drop the image into the text editor here, but there it is.

As for my idea...

Relatively less bold and adventurous than some of the other requests, but... Start watching a lengthy movie at home on a relatively full bladder, and see how long you can last! With the one little caveat being: If you make it to the bathroom, you cannot pull down your panties to pee in the toilet. :P

Will leave the attire to our GLORIOUS KOZMO-NAUT if my suggestion + roll wins.

18 hours ago, Darksyn said:

Oh, thanks tons! :D

http://imgur.com/a/ist3k

Still won't let me directly drop the image into the text editor here, but there it is.

As for my idea...

Relatively less bold and adventurous than some of the other requests, but... Start watching a lengthy movie at home on a relatively full bladder, and see how long you can last! With the one little caveat being: If you make it to the bathroom, you cannot pull down your panties to pee in the toilet. :P

Will leave the attire to our GLORIOUS KOZMO-NAUT if my suggestion + roll wins.

Glad you got it all figured out! :)

5 hours ago, sj420 said:

Since it's October, I'm thinking you should go with the seasonal option.

Put on a tight pair of jeans. Load up on lots of water, juice, cider, and/or hot chocolate. Then go to a corn maze or a haunted house and see if you can make it through before the inevitable happens.

If you've read my stories before...you know something similar has already happened to me..:P

Since your bladder seems to have a mind of its own, we'll have to put you in a position where it has some encouragement to hang on ;)

Do you ever have the house to yourself? If so, here we go: go somewhere a short walk or drive from your house and get extremely desperate. But, I want you to hide it. Pretend your in a lecture or around friends. Bring a laptop or a book as a nifty distraction and hold on in epic stealth mode. Then, when you're in real danger, go home and hold in the craziest, most maniacal way. Dance like the world is ending. Brace your crotch on a railing. Let loose figuratively before you lose it literally!

As for clothes, you probably want some black tights or something else that can conceal leaks well.

tmp_16750-Screenshot_20161018-123317-912226707.png

Ever been on a bar crawl? How about a coffee shop crawl?

Pick a walking route through a large town, encompassing a good number of coffee shops. I'm thinking 6, bonus points if you can handle the full 9.

You walk between them and buy one coffee/ tea/ hot chocolate at each. Try to make it through them all and then you can head to a quieter area before things get wetter.

The only rule is no take-aways: you have to finish each drink in the place you bought it, even if visibly fighting off your desperation.

Screenshot_20161019-102328.png

AND THE WINNER OF THE SECOND KOZMO-LOTTO IS..... @k_nor!

I did it a bit differently this time, I waited for the moment to call it and THEN I rolled, and lo and behold....I got the exact roll they did!

So, if you log on today, I'm going to the movies tonight. If you want to work out anymore specific details, try and catch me before I leave, we can discuss it either in here or pms!~

Thank you to everyone for participating! I love feeling important and like I'm actually contributing to the community. :)

and again, if this too goes well, I will likely hold another one quite soon!