Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

48 minutes ago, kochel428 said:

My girlfriend was on the swim team in high school, and she told me before a race all the girls would just casually empty their bladders standing by the side of the pool. I bet everyone around you was peeing while you were standing there in misery.

urgh I can't imagine swimming in a pool where everyone peed into it. 

I use to do some swimming back in high school always wondered if I actually swam faster if I needed to go lol I never actually timed it but I remember it being quite exhilarating trying to race with a full bladder. I also sometimes sit on the toilet and go right through the suit if its already wet or pull it to one side if it was dry, much more convenient than taking the suit down.

2 hours ago, Luna said:

I use to do some swimming back in high school always wondered if I actually swam faster if I needed to go lol I never actually timed it but I remember it being quite exhilarating trying to race with a full bladder. I also sometimes sit on the toilet and go right through the suit if its already wet or pull it to one side if it was dry, much more convenient than taking the suit down.

I wouldn't do it through the suit if I could help it :) but don't you find that your hands get in the way when you pull the suit to the side when you're sitting on the loo? 

I am sorry to hear how embarrassing the situation was for you . Must have took some effort to share with this forum knowing people would enjoy and some may not sympathise with your embarrassment, thanks for doing so as was a really good and detailed story.

i know you felt embarrassment but really you did so well to hold it so long when all other shad gone as soon as arrived shows you have fantastic self control.

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/10/2016 at 7:21 PM, Ally98 said:

I wouldn't do it through the suit if I could help it :) but don't you find that your hands get in the way when you pull the suit to the side when you're sitting on the loo? 

You hold your suit to one side from the back, you may want to pull a little bit to stretch it if it's a little loose. With competitive swimsuits it's a little easier but I held onto it just in case.

30 minutes ago, johnnyc82 said:

I think they meant peeing outside of the pool, probably through their swimsuit which is something that a lot of girls do when wearing a wet swimsuit

Most people are lazy and can't be bother leaving the pool and coming back in. Plus the chlorine in the pool reacts with the urine which causes some of the redness in your eyes lol quite disgusting if you think about it that way.

16 hours ago, Luna said:

You hold your suit to one side from the back, you may want to pull a little bit to stretch it if it's a little loose. With competitive swimsuits it's a little easier but I held onto it just in case.

Most people are lazy and can't be bother leaving the pool and coming back in. Plus the chlorine in the pool reacts with the urine which causes some of the redness in your eyes lol quite disgusting if you think about it that way.

In regards to pulling the swimsuit to the sides, in my case since I have a wetting fetish then peeing in my swimming trunks is quite arousing, on the other hand you did say that this was before you found out about omorashi so peeing through your swimsuit wasn't something that you were planning to do.  In regards to pools, peeing in the ocean is seen as ok but peeing in pools is disgusting, unless is your own pool and you have someone to enjoy it with.

On 10/9/2016 at 6:22 AM, Ally98 said:

Hope I didn't bore you with this. :) thanks for reading.

Are you kidding. This was not the least bit boring ! It was quite arousing ! 

I love nice long well detailed desperation and peeing stories.  I really enjoyed your richly detailed story. Thank you for sharing. I hope you have more well written stories to tell.

I fully empathize with you as when I was young I would not admit my need to pee either. Even if I had I frequently could not go in the presence  of others. The fact that you didn't just let go while in the pool tells me how shy and proper you were.

One time at a pool, at a boys summer camp, I too had gone beyond my limit. There was no place to go around the pool. My penis and bladder aching ,the pressure pressing hard against my pee hole. I was going to come out any second , so I was beyond pretending I didn't need to go. I was sitting on the edge of the pool holding myself as tight as I could , and squirming my legs back and forth rapidly. Another boy asked if I had to go. There was no denying it at this point so I said yes. He said since there was no place to go nearby he just let it out in the pool. 

I too had been taught this was wrong, but I had no choice. It was about to come out anyway, and I was powerless to stop it. At least in the pool nobody would know. As soon as I jumped in the water and removed my hand from my penis my pee came gushing out, before I even relaxed my sphincter.

I then did this for several days while at camp, as going to the bathroom was a real hassle.Later in the week there were a couple of days we didn't use the pool for some reason. That presented a real problem.  I had to try to hold it all day. I  held on much longer than I ever thought possible. I almost made it dry,too.

9 hours ago, wettingman said:

Are you kidding. This was not the least bit boring ! It was quite arousing ! 

I love nice long well detailed desperation and peeing stories.  I really enjoyed your richly detailed story. Thank you for sharing. I hope you have more well written stories to tell.

I fully empathize with you as when I was young I would not admit my need to pee either. Even if I had I frequently could not go in the presence  of others. The fact that you didn't just let go while in the pool tells me how shy and proper you were.

One time at a pool, at a boys summer camp, I too had gone beyond my limit. There was no place to go around the pool. My penis and bladder aching ,the pressure pressing hard against my pee hole. I was going to come out any second , so I was beyond pretending I didn't need to go. I was sitting on the edge of the pool holding myself as tight as I could , and squirming my legs back and forth rapidly. Another boy asked if I had to go. There was no denying it at this point so I said yes. He said since there was no place to go nearby he just let it out in the pool. 

I too had been taught this was wrong, but I had no choice. It was about to come out anyway, and I was powerless to stop it. At least in the pool nobody would know. As soon as I jumped in the water and removed my hand from my penis my pee came gushing out, before I even relaxed my sphincter.

I then did this for several days while at camp, as going to the bathroom was a real hassle.Later in the week there were a couple of days we didn't use the pool for some reason. That presented a real problem.  I had to try to hold it all day. I  held on much longer than I ever thought possible. I almost made it dry,too.

Thanks, I was actually afraid the detail would bore people by letting unimportant trifles get in the way, I'm glad you didn't find it boring :) 

I wouldn't pee in a pool, but I actually almost did back then. I had to pee so badly, I thought it would be much easier to let go. i remember I felt like bursting every time I spread my legs during the breaststroke, but I tried my best to hold it. But so far people have told me I should've just peed in the pool and I wonder if that's what I should've done XD

4 hours ago, Ally98 said:

I wouldn't pee in a pool, but I actually almost did back then. I had to pee so badly, I thought it would be much easier to let go. i remember I felt like bursting every time I spread my legs during the breaststroke, but I tried my best to hold it. But so far people have told me I should've just peed in the pool and I wonder if that's what I should've done XD

That would have saved you some pain and embarrassment, but there would be no omo story in that !!

4 hours ago, Ally98 said:

Thanks, I was actually afraid the detail would bore people by letting unimportant trifles get in the way, I'm glad you didn't find it boring :) 

I'm just starting writing on here as well, but I was initially worried about the same thing. Personally, I enjoy as much detail as possible, so I want to include everything as well. 

This actually gave me an idea though - I'm going to start a poll about how people prefer to read about experiences.

On 10/9/2016 at 5:22 AM, Ally98 said:

I remember a year ago, when I was in high school, I was caught in a predicament with a full bladder. I didn't know anything about omorashi back then, but I still remember vividly what happened. 

I was going to a swimming competition that day, with a couple of other girls from school. We had our own individual events and a girls-only relay. Nothing would quite have happened if I had been less shy about my bladder. When we arrived at the pool our coach asked us if we needed to go to the toilet. The other girls were all very frank about needing to pee and all rushed to the toilet. I was pretty desperate after the long ride, but it felt awkward admitting I had been holding my pee for the entire bus trip. I am what you might call 'too self conscious'. I was too shy to admit I needed to pee. I know it sounds stupid but that's just who I am. I was the only one who didn't go to the toilet and our coach asked me one more time whether I needed to go. I blushed and boldly admitted I felt absolutely no need to pee. I thought I could go later, casually, like I had needed to pee only just then. But I soon came to regret that decision. 

After the other girls went to pee, we went to the changing room. I was feeling pretty desperate but it was not enough to cripple me. I put on a one piece swimsuit and goggles, and tied up my ridiculously long hair (seriously I ought to cut it more often). All the time I kept eyeing for the toilets. But I couldn't find any in the changing room at first glance and I thought I would look suspicious if I walked around looking for it. Anyhow, we changed and stepped into the pool-area. The competition started shortly. 

We all had a dip in the pool as a warm up. After that we waited beside the pool for our events. I had a 50 metre breaststroke and a relay with the other girls. After the warm up, which ironically left me shivering by the pool, I felt myself needing to pee even more. I considered making a run for it now but that would show I was holding it in all along. Again my shyness kept me back. We sat around one of the tables lined beside the pool. One by one my friends went to their respective races. I tried my best to hold it and crossed my legs tightly, but not too tight to make it seem obvious I was holding my pee. I don't think this applies for boys but this method is very effective for girls, as my thighs could help squeeze my muscles together. So I sat their, trying my best to maintain a calm face. I kept rubbing my thighs and my belly to divert my attention to my bladder, but I felt like peeing more than ever. I was stuck like this for 30 minutes when I realised my turn was coming soon. I made up my mind to tell my coach I needed to go to the toilet. It was now or never. Despite my determination I still hesitated, and after a minute being unable to muster my courage, my coach came to me and asked me to get ready. 

I knew I had to act fast. "I need to go to the toilet. I'll be back right after."

"I told you to go before. The toilets are miles away, you'd miss the event by the time you come back"

I felt myself blushing deeply when he said 'I told you to go before' 

"I know but I didn't have to go then. But I really need to go now!" 
But I knew I had no choice. 

"You either miss the event or hold it like an adult." 

I walked to the reporting area reluctantly. I was already walking with my waist slightly bent, but I didn't want to make it too obvious. Again I was shy someone might notice. Having the coach knowing about this was bad enough already. The event started about 7 to 8 minutes later (I was acutely aware of time, especially with a full bladder) and I thought indignantly to myself that was plenty of time to pee and come back. It was really hard holding all that pee in while standing up. People were all around me. I lowered my hands and pretended to play with my fingers. When I thought no one was looking I pushed down hard into my va**** and was blessed with momentary relief. I really hope no one was looking. 

I was soon posed at the side of pool, ready to jump. The icy water hit me. It was easier to hold while swimming, with all the action of the legs. It was half torture half relief though. The movement of my legs was helping me, but since I was doing breaststroke, every time I spread my legs I felt my knees turning to jelly. Anyway, I finished third :) and we were all very happy. I asked my coach whether I could go now, but the relay was coming right after. I felt like crying and that didn't escape my friend's notice. gosh it was the worst part of the day. One of my friends, Alice, came to my defence when the coach said I couldn't go,

"Please but she looks like she's about to cry, do you really need to pee?" 

In good earnest she was trying to help me, but I felt really shy with so many people paying attention to my bladder I wished they would just leave me alone. My other friends joined in and asked me if I was ok, "do you really need to go?" "How long have you been holding?" "It's ok you can go right after the relay."  I mumbled I was ok, even though I was not. I hated the attention they were giving me. I wanted to convince them I was fine, but standing there with my waist bent and on the verge of tears wasn't very convincing. The worst part was when they started giving advice on holding my pee. "Try crossing your legs when you stand, it really helps." "Try moving your legs a little." "Try ..." I was so embarrassed and scared other people might overhear my predicament. 

Our relay soon started. It gone as you might have expected. I was squirming on spot silently while I waited my turn, and Alice was very sympathetic (she's a really nice girl :D ) we won third place again :) I made for the toilets immediately afterwards. 

I went into the changing room again. It was a large place with a maze of lockers, rows of showers and even a sauna. But I looked around and couldn't find a single toilet! There was no one else in the changing room, and I was running around with both hands cupped over my va**** like a little girl. I started to cry. I truly knew what it felt to be defeated. I literally knelt down on spot and cried. I had been holding it in for so long, but I couldn't even find a toilet to pee in. I wanted to go back and ask my friends where the toilets were, but again my shyness stepped in. It would be so embarrassing to show that all the time I was gone I was still looking for the toilets like some crazy girl. Then I noticed there were drains on the floor. I made a quick check that I was really alone, and crouched beside a drain. I'm actually feeling a bit awkward describing this XD but I moved the part of swimsuit covering my private area aside to pee. A small burst of pee gushed out. Then I heard footsteps. I quickly jammed my hands down my va**** and squeezed hard, stopping the flow. It was a janitor, and she was walking around leisurely with a mop in her hands. I had stood up from my crouched position but I was standing there, half bent, with my hands jammed between my thighs. The janitor saw me and looked surprised. 

"Dear are you alright, you look like ..." (forgot exactly what she said about my look XD  ) 

I knew my chance has come. I told her I really needed to pee but couldn't find the toilets, and pleaded her to show me the way. 

Then she told me how the toilets were NOT in the changing room, but outside, separated from the changing rooms. I was half relieved to know where the toilets were, but furious for not being observant enough to notice. What an idiot I was! 

There was a small line in front of the toilets. There were five (or four? I forgot) other girls waiting (I was lucky already, once I had to wait for about 15 people ahead of me before I could go). I stepped in line. I was bursting and I thought about rushing in and cutting the line, but that felt a bit uncourteous. Twice I opened my lips to ask the person ahead of me to let me go first, but again, shyness got hold of me. The men's room was empty. The competition was girls-only, and there was no one in the men's room. But I bit my lips and waited. I faced the wall beside me and squeezed my pee hole tightly. I heard myself moaning from all the pressure.  

At long last it was my turn and I stepped into a cubicle. I was in my stupid one piece swimsuit and I had to take the whole thing off to pee. When I was slipping it off my shoulders, I started peeing. I couldn't stop. I slipped the swimsuit off my shoulders and rolled it down to my knees, peeing uncontrollably. At last I sat on the loo, and emptied my bladder properly. It was a really long pee, and I left a small puddle on the floor. After I finished I went away quickly before anyone could notice. 

I took a quick shower before I went back. When my friends saw me they started teasing me. It was friendly-teasing but I still felt really embarrassed. Then they saw the look on my face and started teasing how red my face was becoming. Urgh it was one of the most embarrassing experiences I've had in my life. Thank god it was a girls-only race. I can't imagine how it would be if there were boys around as well. 

So that ends it. Every time I think of the whole experience I feel really stupid about myself. I didn't know about omorashi back then. This all happened around last October. My friends wouldn't let me forget it either. I guess they knew I had been holding from the start of the trip. When we go out they'd ask me "do you need pee?", and for the first few times I instinctively said "shh no so loud!" Then they started teasing me for that as well XD 

Hope I didn't bore you with this. :) thanks for reading.

Lol adorable! You lived my dream. Lucky, lucky little girl. And good at holding, too. I could never hold in water.

On 11/16/2016 at 1:51 PM, AD51 said:

@Ally98 In all honesty, I'm surprised you were even able to hold it while swimming. Aside from the fact that you're in water, you're also swimming in a race, which probably puts quite a strain on the bladder.

Actually the movements from the legs helped me hold my pee in, like how you would shake your legs if you needed to pee. But I do admit since I was doing breaststroke, I felt like loosing control every time I spread my legs for the kick. :/ 

Hi Ally

I'd like to say I really enjoyed reading your story. I've taken part in several swimming competitions myself, and I can really relate to your experience. 

May I ask a few questions please?

When you were changing into your swimsuit, was it hard to hold your pee? I always find this really difficult. Pulling down my underwear seems to act as a signal to my bladder that relief is close.

Was there any privacy for changing, or were you in full view of all the other girls getting changed?

Were the showers open (shower heads against a wall) or private shower stalls?

Were any spectators in the queue for the toilets, or just other swimming girls?

Thank you again for such a good story.