Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any good Omo games, challenges, etc?

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good wetting games or challenges to play - like IRL stuff rather than video games or what have you?

I remember seeing something linked somewhere that had you go through a series of steps like drinking X, watching Y, doing Z, and see what point you could no longer hold, and was wondering if anyone knew where to find such things... Also could be a good thread for people to share games/challenges they've tried or made up, or that they've seen or heard of people trying, or just anything related if you feel like going off topic.

Mainly for my own purposes I'm thinking of solo stuff so I can "practice" holding and have a bit more fun, but also if anyone has good ones to share with other Omo enthusiasts (if you're lucky enough to have someone to play the game with!) that'd be cool too...

• 4 months later...

There's quite a variety of things you can you while holding or to enhance the experience, but it sometimes requires dedication lol to make it through. Sometimes I watch Horror movies with jump scares whilst bursting to pee, trying not to leak and make it through the movie.

I also sometimes deliberately leak a little to challenge my muscles, sometimes it works and other times it fails. You could even wear inconvenient layers + belts and stuff to delay yourself, also role playing as if you can hold it even more helps me a lot. 

Or maybe give yourself a challenge, when go to the bathroom you cant immediately use the toilet, open the faucet to get a dripping noise and wait a couple of minutes.