Sign In

The Scale Of Pee Desperation

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 scales. The first is a 1-20 scale that is more detailed than a standard 1-10 scale. Then a 1-10 scale after that followed by an even more basic 1-5 scale. THE DESPERATION SCALE 1-20 By: Unknown

it made me aroused reading this hehe

modsnipe, sarcasm isn't always easy to spot online, I suggest you add an appropriate tag to that... Or some kind of argument in favour of what you said, if you're really saying that seriously.

The Idea of a scale is interesting but if there are too many data points it becomes cumbersome and hard to remember. I love to hold and I have a simple map in my mind that suits my body and my experiences, the problem is this map can not describe the status of someone else who carries their own map. Here's mine:

Good scale, I added it in the first post. Also you skipped 2, add that so I can add it too lol.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Idea of a scale is interesting but if there are too many data points it becomes cumbersome and hard to remember. I love to hold and I have a simple map in my mind that suits my body and my experiences, the problem is this map can not describe the status of someone else who carries their own map. Here's mine:

Stage 0 - Empty, this is where I spend most of my day

Stage 1 - I'm first aware of my bladder, I know it's there and will eventually need attention

Stage 3 - Bladder Discomfort - Throbbing, "bowling ball" feeling, my favorite stage

Stage 4 - Struggling, need to focus on control, keegling

Stage 5 - Emptying - either voluntary or involuntary - back to Stage 0

I particularly love the bowling ball. When I reach this stage, if I'm sitting down, and I rock side to side I can feel my bladder "roll" first to one side and then to the other. As it passes my middle I can feel the full weight of it. It's very hard to describe to someone else.

Over stage 3 its painful for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll need to print that scale and keep it hidden under my bed for my future holds...

It is truly well written and very accurate. The scale can even be used on holding competitions, chats, SMS services or IM to tell the others what is going on at the other side of the line.

So let's see. The farthest I've gone in public is probably like 9, because I have a good bladder and can hold it a lot, so when I'm really needing a bathroom I just wait for hours and then go when I have the first opportunity.

At home, sometimes I like to try my luck, drink a glass of water every hour, avoiding to go to the bathroom, and I've gone until 15 or 16 maybe —that's when you're about to leak and then lose it. But somehow I always manage to get to the toilet just in time before the disaster occurs. It feels so nice!

16: I need the loo RIGHT NOW!!!!! Big pee dances, Leg twisting, Frozen to the spot etc.... All you are thinking is "I need a wee, I need a wee, I need a wee."

And definitely, my favorite stage is 16. I would really love to be holding with a girl at the 16th step of desperation!

That would drive me crazy. It's so sexy and hot!

Edited by Jose (see edit history)

I have modified the scale to suit my own ends.

Because I'm a jerk that way.

My favorite is 8/9

0: No urge to pee whatsoever - empty bladder.

1: Slight urge to urinate barely noticeable.

2: Comfortable, but consistent mild urge to urinate when not mentally preoccupied

3: Moderate urge to urinate returns at regular intervals.

4: Moderate urge to urinate becomes distracting - you keep an eye out for toilets.

5: Constant need to pee is uncomfortable and you are now actively seeking out toilet.

6: Crossing legs, fidgeting, and impossible to conceal need to urinate - Desperate now.

7: Clutching, clenching, holding on to yourself, barely able to walk, contorted, concerned only with finding a toilet (or relief)

8: Early spurts/leaks begin to wet underclothes

9: Leaking becomes outwardly visible on crotch/legs

10: Fully urinating - gushing uncontrollably

I have modified the scale to suit my own ends.

Because I'm a jerk that way.

My favorite is 8/9

0: No urge to pee whatsoever - empty bladder.

1: Slight urge to urinate barely noticeable.

2: Comfortable, but consistent mild urge to urinate when not mentally preoccupied

3: Moderate urge to urinate returns at regular intervals.

4: Moderate urge to urinate becomes distracting - you keep an eye out for toilets.

5: Constant need to pee is uncomfortable and you are now actively seeking out toilet.

6: Crossing legs, fidgeting, and impossible to conceal need to urinate - Desperate now.

7: Clutching, clenching, holding on to yourself, barely able to walk, contorted, concerned only with finding a toilet (or relief)

8: Early spurts/leaks begin to wet underclothes

9: Leaking becomes outwardly visible on crotch/legs

10: Fully urinating - gushing uncontrollably

I like this modification, because 8/9 is generally what happens to me. (I also think it's incredibly hot when girls do this.)

The cool thing about it is, if I'm not concentrating solely on holding in my pee, those spurts actually happen before I realize it's happening--as in, I'm like, "oh shit, I just peed a little." And sometimes when I force myself to split my attention--say, to get some more water or go get towels--I won't be able to concentrate enough to stop from spurting while doing whatever else at the same time.