Sign In

The Scale Of Pee Desperation

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 scales. The first is a 1-20 scale that is more detailed than a standard 1-10 scale. Then a 1-10 scale after that followed by an even more basic 1-5 scale. THE DESPERATION SCALE 1-20 By: Unknown

it made me aroused reading this hehe

modsnipe, sarcasm isn't always easy to spot online, I suggest you add an appropriate tag to that... Or some kind of argument in favour of what you said, if you're really saying that seriously.

Found this on EP

-4 / Just finished peeing self at computer right now

-3 / Just finished peeing in toilet a minute ago

-2 / Finishing peeing now at computer

-1 / In the middle of peeing at computer

0 / Just started peeing at computer

1 / Can't feel any desire, but might be able to get out a TINY squirt

2 / Can't feel any desire, but could let out a few spurts if you really tried

3 / Could pee a tiny bit but don't feel desire to

4 / Could take a small pee but don't feel desire to

5 / Could take a regular pee, no desire

6 / Feel some desire to pee

7 / Can pee, don't really need to go but can sort of feel the desire

8 / Need to pee

9 / Really need to pee

10 / Totally need to pee!

11 / Starting to fidget/squirm/etc.

12 / Holding self/fidgeting/squirming/crossing legs/etc.

13 / Can't stay still. Keep twitching/fidgeting/squirming. Grabbing self constantly. Bending and all.

14 / Can't concentrate! Need to pee SOOOOO BAD! Fidgeting A LOT and will not take hands off you know where

15 / Occasional spurt!!! Can't concentrate AT ALL! TOTALLY NEED TO PEE! CANNOT HOLD ON FOR MUCH LONGER!!! If I relax some will come out!

16 / Spurting a LOT! If I relax it will all come out! Constantly fidgeting and crossing legs VERY tight. Can't hold on for two minutes longer! Your panties/underwear are already damp! A tiny wet spot on my pants may be visible!

17 / LAST MINUTE! My underwear may be soaked and there is a spot on my pants the size of a tennis ball! Large spurts are coming out! SQUIRMING A LOT!!!

18 / MY PANTS ARE ALREADY WET! I HAVE A SPOT ON MY PANTS THE SIZE OF A BASKETBALL! Many large spurts are coming out rapidly and if I laugh or anything it will all come out! Doing anything possible to hold on!

19 / OH MY GOD! My pants are wet halfway down my thighs and I am CONSTANTLY spurting! After every spurt another one comes out and I am fidgeting and all soooo fast! I NEED TO PEE RIGHT NOW!

20 / My pants are wet down to my knees but I can still feel a MAJOR urge! This is my last few seconds! The spurts are too big to be called spurts and if I grabbed any harder down there I would be bleeding!!! I am, or am nearly, crying! I never was so desperate before! OH MY GOD!!!!! I AM ABOUT TO WET MYSELF! ........... I am wetting myself now!!! ................ I just totally soaked myself! Man that felt good!

• 4 weeks later...

10 for antifairy's scale. Maybe 11...

6 for Ranpalan's scale.

Stage 3 to 4 for philadelphia Lynn's scale

That's as far as I ever got unfortunately. Shame on me! :(

I really wish I could go further, but if my parents noticed anything I would be in BIG trouble.

But it must be a wonderful experience to wet yourself, voluntary or involuntarily. Getting all embarrassed when in public, or all sensual when with a special person. And feeling the wet and warm patch in your underwear and clothes.

One day, I'll climb the scale to the end. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, there are two or more completely different scales of desperation, depending on how my body and mind are behaving at the moment. Sometimes the need just grows slowly and steadily in the background, and I can block it out and concentrate on a project while the pressure builds to the point where I am near my maximum physical capacity. I'm aware of the nagging from my bladder, but I don't have to focus on holding it, just keep the valve shut, and my legs pressed together, and keep working on whatever I'm doing. Eventually, I will move in some way that presses on my bladder, and there will be a twinge down there, like a warning. At this point, I know I have to stand up and proceed to the bathroom very carefully. I can feel my sphincter wavering on the verge of leakage as I move, and I know that a careless movement could result in a spurt. My bladder feels very heavy and has a dull ache. When I sit down to pee, the torrent seems to last forever, and I can't believe that I was holding that much. When my body is working like this, I've never actually wet myself more than a squirt or two into my panties, enough to feel, but not see through my pants.

But there are other times when I have to battle with urges. Powerful building urges that come in waves. This can happen to me at a point when my bladder is really only about half or two thirds full. I can't figure out why it happens. It's not nervousness or related to being in public. It can happen when I'm at home, sitting at my computer, doing just the same sort of thing as when the need builds slowly as I described above. Sometimes, a distraction will break the cycle of urges, and I can go for another hour or two without even noticing the need to pee again. Other times, the urges spiral out of control, and I find myself dancing and wriggling and barely controlling myself, running for the bathroom to keep from peeing my pants. I have actually wet myself twice under these conditions, once walking home from school (thank god I was wearing a skirt and no one knew) and once when I was watching a movie in my bedroom and couldn't make myself believe that I would actually not be able to hold it till the end. If there had been anyone in the room, they would have known for sure what was going on, because I was squirming around and shaking like a leaf. My muscles started spasming, and I let out a huge squirt that soaked my jeans under me. I regained control for a couple seconds, and then another violent gush came out, and as I ran to the bathroom, I was just peeing hard and uncontrollably. It's frustrating to know that I have a bladder capable of holding 10 or 12 hours worth of pee, but never being sure that I can count on it in a crunch.

So I guess I would say that I could potentially pee myself anywhere between 10 and 20, depending on the day :(