The Scale Of Pee Desperation

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 scales. The first is a 1-20 scale that is more detailed than a standard 1-10 scale. Then a 1-10 scale after that followed by an even more basic 1-5 scale. THE DESPERATION SCALE 1-20 By: Unknown

it made me aroused reading this hehe

modsnipe, sarcasm isn't always easy to spot online, I suggest you add an appropriate tag to that... Or some kind of argument in favour of what you said, if you're really saying that seriously.

I'm normally on the 11-15 level on occasion (#14-15 was in a car once as a tween (10-12 age). I don't usually go beyond that unless I ate a lot of hot stuff and drink a lot of liquids. I don't think guys have a harder time holding it in though. I have really good control. I can go 8 hours+ without peeing usually, but I don't push the issue still. Even that one time I didn't leak at all. I did get excruciating pain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My list... if it's okay...

0 No need at all

1 If told to go by someone forcefully, only after trying for sometime, you can get a little out.

2 You start to need to pee some

3 You can still concentrate on something else, but the fact you have to pee keeps coming up. You are making some subtle body language hints

4 You are having a hard time concentrating on something else. You are starting to shift a little.

5 You can't concentrate on anything else for more than 2 minutes at a time. You are starting to wiggle your legs some. You really think you might pee your pants if you don't go soon.

6 You are now wiggling a lot and you feel that little thread of water in your growing, just hanging there, trying to come out. You are starting to grab at yourself from time to time, and you are bouncing all over the place trying to hold it.

7 you feel a little squirt escape into your panties. You double your hold on your body and sweat is pouring from your head. You are almost tempted to just let it go, but too embarrassed yet. You want so much for it to just be allowed out.

8 You squirt 2, 3, then finally 4 times over a few minutes time. You feel your panties wet, and you know it's going to start really wetting. Your jeans just show a little damp spot in the crotch at the moment, but it will be soaked soon, and that makes you shake with nervousness.

9 Your pants start to get wet down the legs a bit as you finally cannot stop a long stream from going in your pants. You feel half of your bladder empty, and the damage is nearly done, but somehow you have more control, though you are shaking a lot. You feel some leaks now pouring into your panties in squirts... getting your pants pretty noticeable.

10 you have completely messed your pants. You have finally given up and just let it all out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Idea of a scale is interesting but if there are too many data points it becomes cumbersome and hard to remember. I love to hold and I have a simple map in my mind that suits my body and my experiences, the problem is this map can not describe the status of someone else who carries their own map. Here's mine:

Stage 0 - Empty, this is where I spend most of my day

Stage 1 - I'm first aware of my bladder, I know it's there and will eventually need attention

Stage 3 - Bladder Discomfort - Throbbing, "bowling ball" feeling, my favorite stage

Stage 4 - Struggling, need to focus on control, keegling

Stage 5 - Emptying - either voluntary or involuntary - back to Stage 0

I particularly love the bowling ball. When I reach this stage, if I'm sitting down, and I rock side to side I can feel my bladder "roll" first to one side and then to the other. As it passes my middle I can feel the full weight of it. It's very hard to describe to someone else.

• 2 weeks later...

A biology major friend of mine shared the factoid that there are two urethral valves that hold urine in the bladder, one at the beginning of the urethra and one at the end. There is a threshold point at which the first involuntarily releases, leaving all the pressure on the second, which is why after a certain point desperation increases dramatically.

Stage 0 - Empty, this is where I spend most of my day

Stage 1 - I'm first aware of my bladder, I know it's there and will eventually need attention

Stage 3 - Bladder Discomfort - Throbbing, "bowling ball" feeling, my favorite stage

Stage 4 - Struggling, need to focus on control, keegling

Stage 5 - Emptying - either voluntary or involuntary - back to Stage 0

No Stage 2? There also seems a gap in the desperation level between 1 and 3 anyway.

Stage 2 - In public with people I don't want to see me wet myself; I keep an eye out for a restroom.

Stage 3 - In addition to what you have written already, I'm actively focused on looking for a restroom.