Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any anime yall suggest that I should watch? because I'm having trouble finding a new one I'd like

So far I've watched: Bleach, My little Monster, SAO, Claymore, Ouran Highschool, HOTD, Kamisama Kiss, Inuyasha, Blood +, Alice Academy, Death Note, Attack on Titan, Hare & Guu, Fruit Basket, Hanamaru Kindergarten, Love hina, Tora dora, Princess Tutu, Another (this shit is scary and its really good!), Potemayo, etc

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's a short list. A bunch of it might have poor ratings, but I enjoyed them.

-Rakudai Kishi no Chivalry

-Kaze no Stigma

-Problem Children are coming from another world, aren't they?

-Shokugeki (It's about cooking, but somehow its really fun!)

-Dog X Scissors (If you're just looking for a goofy anime, it's great.)

-Yu Yu Hakusho

-Log Horizon (think SAO, but less about death and more about adapting to life in the game)

-Seiken Tsukai no World Break

-One Punch Man

-Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero (Warning: insane amount of fanservice, including naked breasts. On the plus side, triple omo scene in episode 2)

-Hellsing & Hellsing Ultimate (both are awesome horror shows, but if you're looking for blood and gore, Ultimate has a scene with literal oceans of blood flooding England. Also, they are separate anime. Ultimate covers most of the original in the first two episodes, though.)

-Strike the Blood

If you're going to only watch one, go for Hellsing Ultimate, because it has most of the themes in your list, and is easily one of the best ones here.

• 2 weeks later...