Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Cost Effective ABDL Diaper?

Most ABDL diapers tend to be pricier due to the fact they are done in limited runs and tend to be more absorbant.

I don't know what price range per diaper you're looking for, but I know I was doing comparisons on price with someone a couple years back and Bambino might be one of the lower priced ABDL diapers, but they have a unit cost of around $1.50 per/diaper when bought in a pack quantity.

Also depends on where you live. Not everyone is NA.

In Australia Bambinos are probably the most expensive and worst value. ABU or Rearz are probably what you'd pick here, although I haven't seen Princess Pink stock here yet and Lavenders are probably on there way but haven't made it here yet. Back when Snuggies existed, they were great value, but the supplier hasn't picked up Tykables Overnights, and that's not really the same since that's just joining the heavy padding club.

• 2 weeks later...

I`ve been experimenting with nappies (diapers) for years. The most cost effective solution in the UK is the Huggies brand Drynites in my opinion. These are designed for up to 15yr olds and come in male and female types - although there isn`t much difference between the two that I`ve spotted. In fact, I find the female version more effective (and I`m a boy).

These will not stand a full on flooding - ie 600ml in one go after a hold - but they will stand this amount over time - ie constant dribbling. I would estimate they can hold around half this if flooded & the balance over time.

Although they are designed for kids, they will fit an adult of average size. They are of a one piece pull-up design with elasticated waist bands and around the legs. They fit me quite tightly and for reference I`m 75kg (165lbs), athletically built with a 32-34 inch waist.

This is a link to a major retailer in the UK so you know what I`m talking about: http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=257750608

• 2 weeks later...