Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Instagram help!

So I made a Instagram account because I wanted to upload some naughty photos (nn but naughty). I made an account on my phone with a username with the word diaper in it. Then all of a sudden it starts showing me all my Facebook friends Instagrams and asking if I wanted to sync them, to which I said no. It asks multiple times and I start to panic, no one knows my fetish. I log on the browser version and again, it shows their fb profile pick, their name and then their Instagram name. Even though I didn't sync, it still knows who I am. 

Am i screwed? If someone on my friend list makes a new Instagram is it going to say my name then show my new account with diaper written in it? How do i make sure no one will make the connection between the real me and my new Instagram?

I'd change the e-mail you're using.

Facebook owns Instagram, therefore if you have used the same e-mail address with Instagram as you have with Facebook, it's suggesting all your friends to you.  I have no idea whether your Instagram account will be suggested to your friends based on this detail but I wouldn't risk it.

There's also the rather unfortunate possibility that Facebook will start serving you ads based on your Instagram activity.  This wouldn't show to anyone else (unless they're looking over your shoulder whilst you use Facebook), but it'd still be rather annoying.

Get an e-mail account you online use for online activity related to your sexual interests so there's less chance of things being linked or traced back to you.

Apps themselve can share data between them. Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp all belong to the Facebook group and share data between the apps.

On iOS and Android 6 you can check the privacy settings to see which app can access what. You can also remove the app, change your 'Advertising ID' and then reinstall the app.

PM me if you need any help.

I also believe it doesnt go from Facebook, but also from your phone's contacts. I had my instagram (non omo related) add everyone it thought I should. I wound up adding all my exes whose numbers I kept. Whoops.

I wouldnt suggest keeping that instagram. I think people can add you even if its not connected to facebook.