Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First emotions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Male Xawet

Xawet

• Trial Member
  • 3 posts
Well, this is my very first experience I tell here! I hope you'll understand me, because I'm not Anglophone, or such, and I could have problems to express myself as I would like! xD

So, when I was a child, very young I mean, I was very interested in stuff that included peeing or wetting pants, but I never tried to do something on purpose. I remember only a time when I was about 7 that, while my mother was sleeping in the afternoon, I went to the bathroom and I locked myself there. I took some underwears from the basket of dirty laundry and put them on. I was very excited for that, I don't remember why, but I think that you can be excited for what you want even if there isn't a reason! Well, at this point, I tried to pee a little, just to see a stain on my little bulge. I had a lot to pee, but I didn't released it all in a one underwear, I "distribute" it in many other dirty underwear they were in the basket.
Pity that I couldn't enjoy myself after that very emotional experience!

But my very first wetting experience starts now!
I was 13. It was summer and during the holiday I was often alone in home, so I had a lot of fun, you know. Well, the first time I took a pair of tight yellow shorts from an envelope of old clothes we wanted to give away. I also took an old underwear from there. Then I went in the bathroom in front of a big mirror that show all myself. I had just woken up and I had to do the pee of the night, so I could defeat the initial shame and the aroused, but it was hard to begin. The cold floor helped me to increase the urge and soon I released few drops that stained a little my shorts. Seeing that spot convinced me to do it all because I thinked "That's awesome, now I want do it, no way!". And with some effort, I let it go all!
That was the first time I could see myself wetting..
Watching myself do what I always wanted to do since I was a little child was extremely handsome. And finally I could enjoy myself ;)

Female Sandra

Sandra
Your language is a little hard to understand but I get the jist of your story. Thanks for sharing your experience
There's a snake in my boot.

Male Xawet

Xawet

• Trial Member
  • 3 posts

Your language is a little hard to understand but I get the jist of your story. Thanks for sharing your experience

It's hard for an Italian boy to speak well English... I'll try to do better the next time...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users