Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I love the premise! I requesting something like this a long time ago but this is probably a coincidence. I like how you make this far-fetched scenario seem totally plausible. The wettings are a little quick. I hope they get more descriptive later on.

Thank you for your feedback, I always appreciate constructive feedback, and rest assured, it is something I'm working on for the follow up :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you guys enjoy <3

Emmy dashed out the house and into the awaiting car parked on the drive outside. Her face was flushed red and her breath was short, she had run from the spare bedroom, partly because she was already behind schedule and partly because she wanted to minimise the risk of her diaper being seen by on lookers.

She climbed into the back seat on the right hand side, Nick was awaiting her and was sat to her left, he lovingly greeted his wife and planted a kiss on her cheek, Emmy smiled and folded herself into his arms. This was the most comfortable she had been all day, and she was all the more comfortable when Nick produced a bottle of wine and two glasses from the back of the seat in front of him.

Nick poured the wine and they both sighed as the first taste hit their lips. Emmy enjoyed wine and Nick had brought her favourite white wine, Nick thought it all tasted the same but Emmy swore by this particular grape variety and took great pleasure in downing her first glass in a matter of seconds.

They had quite a long journey ahead of them to the airport, they lived in a small village and their local airport did not do direct flights to their destination, which was Barcelona. So instead they had to travel nearly one hundred and twenty miles to the nearest airport that did. It wasn’t a particularly strenuous journey, mostly just a blast down the motorway, but traffic could be a devil and they had to allow lots of time for fear of a traffic jam.

As they trundled down the motorway Nick was regretting drinking the wine quite as fast as he had. Together they had finished the bottle in a little less than an hour and Nick was beginning to squirm in his seat, Emmy was in the same boat but she had already relieved her bladder by weeing into her diaper a few minutes earlier, and she was now thinking back to her feelings of that moment; the feeling of relief and bliss and the naughtiness of wetting herself whilst everyone else was oblivious, it made her nipples hard and her lady parts wet. But Nick was not quite so fortunate and had to struggle on.

As Emmy sat in the warmth of her diaper she noticed Nicks ever increasing desperation and began thanking her lucky stars for the relief of a diaper and decided to be a little bit naughty.

“Are you okay babe? Your fidgeting a lot.” Emmy tried her best to sound as if she didn’t already know the answer to the question.

“Yeah I’m fine, I just need a wee. But I’m fine”

“Ohh okay. Bet you wish you had a diaper?” The playfulness in her tone was unmistakeable.

“Emmm, yep it would come in handy right now.” They both chuckled.

But in Emmy’s mind she was already picturing Nick in a diaper and it was making her wet, but this time it wasn’t pee. Emmy was surprised just how much she enjoyed not only wearing a diaper but also seeing herself in one and then picturing her husband in one and her mind wandered to countless scenarios in which they were both diapered. She pictured Nick lying on the sofa playing video games in a diaper and then casually weeing in it when he needed to, then she saw herself on the bus to work stood next to countless strangers secretly weeing herself. All of these thoughts were making her extremely horny and she had to remind herself that none of it was real and that she had to hide her diaper from Nick.

As the car pulled up outside the airport’s terminal Nick and the driver lifted the cases out of the boot and Emmy carefully climbed out of the car and stretched, loosening her limbs after a long period of being stationary. As she stretched she noticed directly opposite her a young man, no older than seventeen giggling whilst looking at her and another young woman, around the same age telling him to shut up. Emmy was perplexed, until she looked down and realised the waist band of her diaper was showing above her jeans. She quickly pulled her top down but only at the back, she was quite thrilled that a stranger could see her diaper, she felt naughty again. Thankfully for her, Nick was too busy getting the cases to realise, so her diaper remained a secret, to Nick at least.

They entered the terminal and checked in their bags, which took longer than it should have because one of their cases was over the weight limit so they had to pay cash to get it through, meanwhile Nick was doing his best to hide his desperation, but he wasn’t doing a good job of it. Hopping from leg to leg isn’t the subtlest way of relieving bladder pressure, but it was all he felt could stem the tide, his briefs were already damp and he didn’t relish the idea of wetting himself in the airport, so as Emmy settled up the money for the cases Nick dashed off to the loo.

As Emmy finished with checking in the bags she had a wander around the terminal to get a feel for the place, she found a Starbucks so decided to wait for Nick there. She ordered herself a coffee and Nick some tea and checked her phone whilst she waited for her husband to return. She wondered if he had made it to the toilets and part of her wanted him to have gotten lost and wet himself, but Emmy was simply dreaming, she would never wish that on her husband, not in public at least.

Nick returned moments later, his jeans were dry and Emmy felt both relieved and slightly disappointed, but Emmy was still super horny so she excused herself and went to the toilets herself.

She entered the bathroom and dived into a stall, she whipped her jeans down and began inspecting her wet diaper, she ran her hand up and down the front and fondled herself at the back, this was too much for her, she was wet, in both senses, so she sat on the toilet and began rubbing herself. She put her hand down the front of her diaper and began rubbing her clit, she closed her eyes and pictured herself in a diaper and being changed by Nick. Pee flowed into her diaper again. She rubbed herself more and more vigorously, faster and faster, her breath became deeper and deeper, as she climaxed more pee left her body and soaked her hand.

Her diaper was sodden, the padding was struggling to contain the amount of pee she had emptied into it and as she found her legs again, she noticed it was beginning to sag at the back. She had a moment of panic as she realised it would now be clearly visible to anyone who looked at her bum that she was wearing a heavily used diaper, but she had no other choice than to pull her jeans up and hide it as best she could.

As she left the bathroom and returned to Nick he had finished his beverage and was ready to go, but Emmy still had her coffee to drink, which gave her cause for alarm. She had already wet herself twice in her diaper and she did not want to risk a leak, so as she sat down and felt the soft warmth against her bum, she told Nick she no longer wanted her coffee and Instead wanted to get through security so they could settle down in the departure lounge.

They made their way towards security.

The queue for security was small, no more than a few people were in front of them and Emmy hoped she could get through quick. As they approached the security officials they placed their bags on the conveyor belt and anything metallic and began filling through the metal detector. Nick went first and passed through without a hitch, Emmy was next and the machine buzzed. She had forgotten to remove her belt and so had to do so with everyone watching her, particularly the man operating the machine, he was paying Emmy special attention and even more attention to the picture on his screen, it then hit Emmy. This machine was not just a metal detector, but an X-ray machine and the man operating it could clearly see her soaked diaper. Emmy blushed bright red and began to feel deeply embarrassed, to Emmy these moments felt like a lifetime but before long she was cleared to pass through.

As Emmy moved away from security with her head firmly facing the ground, Nick wondered what she was so embarrassed about, he found it very strange, they had passed through airport security many times before and not once had she reacted like this. Nick contemplated different scenarios for a time; was she wearing some particularly erotic underwear? Was she just overly sensitive on this occasion? But he dismissed these thoughts pretty quickly as they arrived in the departure lounge.

Nick offered to buy some reading materials to kill the time to which Emmy responded by asking for a number of different magazines. Nick walked off with his orders in hand and Emmy grabbed a couple of seats in a long empty row and settled into a long wait for their flight.

As she sat down, Emmy could feel the moisture in her diaper and felt comforted by it, she thought back to walking down the aisle and the nerves she felt, and how the nerves had overcome her bladder and ended up wetting herself. She felt liberated by these thoughts. She wished she could wear a diaper every day and enjoy the comfort and security it gave her without fear of judgement, but she had to dismiss these thoughts as Nick had returned.

Nick seated himself next to Emmy and spent some time explained his purchases, of which there were many.

“Fisherman’s weekly? Seriously?” Emmy teased Nick.

“It’s got good articles. More so than… whatever that is anyway”

Emmy responded with a look of playful death, that garnered no argument.

They whittled away the time by chatting, reading and playing games. They spent a lot of time playing I-Spy, until Nick cheated and tried to use air as an object, to which Emmy responded by launching a tickle attack that had Nick in stiches for quite some time. However, once he recovered, he launched a tickle attack of his own, Emmy was incredibly ticklish and Nick knew exactly where to get her and he utilised this knowledge to great effect.

“Nick!!! Stop….. I’m going to wee myself” Emmy complained.

“Good. It’ll serve you right for being naughty”

As a small amount of wee left her body and soaked into her diaper, Emmy quickly brought herself back to reality. However, she once again thanked her lucky starts for her diaper, it was becoming a useful object she thought to herself.

Time passed.

As they boarded the plane and found their seats Emmy glanced around to find the toilets, she could already feel her bladder was filling again and wanted to be ahead of the game as she figured her diaper wouldn’t hold much more. She noticed that the toilet was at the far end of the aisle and made a note that it was quite a long walk and that queues could be possible as one toilet seemed to be serving quite a lot of people.

They found their seats and Emmy took the aisle seat, she didn’t want to disturb Nick when the inevitable time arrived so the aisle seat seemed the smart choice. Nick meanwhile stowed their bags in the lockers above their heads and together they settled into their seats.

Emmy sat and again felt the moisture of her pee against her skin.

Emmy found her seat uncomfortable and the leg room rather cramped, so she was glad when the safety demonstrations were given as it was a welcome distraction both from the uncomfortable seat and her ever filling bladder. However, she quickly became weary and tired, it had been a long day for the pair and before take-off, both Emmy and Nick had fallen asleep.

I need to find a toilet. You’d think an amusement park this size would have toilets.

Typical.

The one time I need a toilet, there isn’t one.

“Try over there” A voice called.

“Thanks”

I don’t see toilets. I can see a water fountain, it’s not very helpful to be honest.

“Just wet yourself” The voice called.

“I’m a grown woman, I don’t just go around wetting myself”

“You already have today, no point in stopping now”

“True. But is it not naughty to wet myself?”

“Yes. But you are naughty.”

“No. I’m not wetting myself again.”

“Don’t forget. You are wearing a diaper.”

“OH yeah. Even still, I don’t want to make a habit out of wetting myself.”

“Why not?”

“Because…. People might think I have a problem.”

“But you’ve already wet yourself countless times, one more won’t make any difference.”

“But most of those were only leaks and dribbles, do they even count?”

“Yes.”

“But nobody knew except myself.”

“That’s what you think.”

You are not helpful.

I can see a toilet!!!!

Run. Run. Run. Run.

I’m leaking!!!!!

Hurry up door!!!!!

Jeans down.

Sit.

Pee. Relief!!!!!

A warmth consumed Emmy’s body. It was familiar but she could not quite place it.

What’s happening?

Why am I wet?

No… NO… No… NO.. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

Warm pee rushed out of Emmy’s body and through her diaper, her nipples went hard and her mind went blank. The soaked diaper could take no more and had given up the fight and pee was pooling at her bum and her jeans were soaked. Emmy was helpless to stop the flow; this stream would not be stopped. Emmy could hear the sound of pooling liquid and wondered how many others could hear it, her seat was doing a good job at retaining the liquid however.

Emmy didn’t dare move. She feared pee pouring onto the floor and then her secret would be out. But she had no options, she had a pair of shorts in one of her bags, but to change she would need to move to the toilet and then everyone would see her accident.

Her once warm pee was now becoming cold and the cold liquid on her bum was becoming uncomfortable, she knew she had to do something. But what?

Do I go to the toilet and change? She thought to herself.

Do I wake Nick?

Do I do nothing?

In the end she decided to wake Nick, she hoped he would have some better ideas.

“Nick, sweetie” Emmy gently tapped his shoulder in an effort to wake him from his slumber.

“Ummm.. what… What’s up?”

“Nick…. I’ve had an accident”

“What? What do you mean?”

“I…. I…. I’ve wet myself” The words were meek, but Nick heard loud and clear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...