Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting types  

234 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following do you find hot?

• Pure desperation
    • Desperate wetting
    • Stress incontinence
    • Urge incontinence
    • Bedwetting
    • Total urinary incontinence (no ability to hold pee)

Found myself wondering where on the spectrum of wetting people fall.  I myself have come to identify as an incontinence fetishist, so basically everything except pure desperation in which they make it to the bathroom is fun times for me.  Would love to hear other people's thoughts on why particular kinds of wetting are hot, or why not, for that matter!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just don't find desperation wetting sexy. Pain, hardship and long episodes of holding just are not sexy for me, in fact if a women did not want to wet her pants I'd help her find a bathroom. No

Bedwetting is also incredibly hot to me, whether accidental or deliberate.  I've never done it accidentally, but I woke up beside a guy who had.  He was really full, too, because that bed was soaked t

Accidental wetting (planned wetting does nothing for me!) where the holder is in a great deal of pain and is scared of wetting and is desperately trying to hold on. But fails. 

Um, all of the above? :blush:  Any and all forms of wetting accidents are my thing but pure desperation is still hot because of where it may lead and the anticipation of what might be about to happen.

It's complicated and morally conflicting, though.  

If I witness a real wetting by a random person on the street (something I've seen only twice in my life, once 'down to the knees', no doubts at all, once a substantial wet spot that may have been Omorashi Pyrite, aka a wet swimsuit under clothes) while it may feel amazingly hot in that precise moment, the knowledge that they're mortified and not enjoying the moment is a total desire killer or bringer of guilty feelings (aka, to be blunt, fapper's remorse).  Additionally, my wife had a short window of stress incon problems (now resolved), well that just wasn't ever hot to begin with, at all.  For somebody so close to me, if they don't willingly want to be part of it, it's just not hot at all...

That said, imagining my wife having an accident in my own personal mental fantasy land, well that's something else entirely :)

I just don't find desperation wetting sexy. Pain, hardship and long episodes of holding just are not sexy for me, in fact if a women did not want to wet her pants I'd help her find a bathroom.

Now deliberate wetting is a different matter:

"It was just to far to the bathroom, besides I'm not the only one that still wets her pants".

"Oh, did i wet my pants? For the life of me, I don't know what I was thinking".

"It is just my swimsuit, whats the big deal. Besides I needed to pee and everybody does it".

"What was I supposed to do, wait for you to walk me over to the ladies".

"It's nothing, besides my pants will dry after awhile".

"I usually just go in my panties, when I'm wearing a garter belt over them to hold my stockings".

"I was having a really good time, what was I supposed to do?"

48 minutes ago, dampknickers said:

I for one enjoy wetting my bed every now and then on purpose. I do have a rubber sheet that I put over the mattress for this activity.

Like you i have a mattress protector but whilst i do enjoy waking up wet (when i'm alone) i don't really do it on purpose. I will occasionally not wear a diaper after breaking my bedtime routine regarding liquids and take a chance but not often and never when i'm with my gf. 

I prefer waking up with a wet diaper anyway.. Just like this morning :blush:

5 hours ago, Spurgle said:

I'm not surprised to see desperate wetting so far out in front, but i did think bedwetting might have had a few more votes by now to be honest.

As my icon may imply, bedwetting is my favorite: The warmth surrounding my body as the wetness radiates from my crotch, up my back then down to my ankles, is profoundly blissful; the resulting wet patch a testament to the fullest my bladder could be. However, I can only achieve this purposefully, as my bladder simply will not allow me to sleep; even after a full mug of tea before bed, I simply awoke with my bladder throbbing. 

I really only experience a true desperation wetting that is to say (somewhat) involuntary loss of control when I'm moving, and preferably in more restrictive clothing.

9 minutes ago, themerger said:

As my icon may imply, bedwetting is my favorite: The warmth surrounding my body as the wetness radiates from my crotch, up my back then down to my ankles, is profoundly blissful; the resulting wet patch a testament to the fullest my bladder could be. However, I can only achieve this purposefully, as my bladder simply will not allow me to sleep; even after a full mug of tea before bed, I simply awoke with my bladder throbbing. 

I really only experience a true desperation wetting that is to say (somewhat) involuntary loss of control when I'm moving, and preferably in more restrictive clothing.

And a very nice icon it is as well ;D I do have a question that you could perhaps answer though. As bedwetting is your favourite... do you ever wish you could wet the bed by accident? 

Its something iv'e wondered for a while, because even though i enjoy wetting the bed i do find it a a pain in the bum sometimes. 

On 9/27/2016 at 5:01 PM, SprinkleBellx said:

Accidental wetting (planned wetting does nothing for me!) where the holder is in a great deal of pain and is scared of wetting and is desperately trying to hold on. But fails. 

This.
I'm also very into bedwetting, and other innocent accidental forms of wetting.

I have to say I'm a little bit of a psychopath in that humiliation/embarrassment is like 90% of what I enjoy in omo.

27 minutes ago, Spurgle said:

And a very nice icon it is as well ;D I do have a question that you could perhaps answer though. As bedwetting is your favourite... do you ever wish you could wet the bed by accident? 

Its something iv'e wondered for a while, because even though i enjoy wetting the bed i do find it a a pain in the bum sometimes. 

All credit to @Munio for the icon!

Honestly Spurgle, despite the pleasure that I derive from a wet bed, I would not want to completely relinquish my bedtime bladder control; for me, the temporary, unexpected loss of control is the driver of all my wetting interests. I'm sorry that your bedwetting has caused you hardship, but am happy to hear that some enjoyment has come of it!

11 minutes ago, themerger said:

All credit to @Munio for the icon!

Honestly Spurgle, despite the pleasure that I derive from a wet bed, I would not want to completely relinquish my bedtime bladder control; for me, the temporary, unexpected loss of control is the driver of all my wetting interests. I'm sorry that your bedwetting has caused you hardship, but am happy to hear that some enjoyment has come of it!

Its not such a big problem as i perhaps made it sound in my last statement, its simply a pain having to either wear diapers or limit my liquid consumption before bed. 

However i do enjoy the occasional bed time accident without a diaper ;D

20 hours ago, xxxxx said:

Um, all of the above? :blush:  Any and all forms of wetting accidents are my thing but pure desperation is still hot because of where it may lead and the anticipation of what might be about to happen.

It's complicated and morally conflicting, though.  

If I witness a real wetting by a random person on the street (something I've seen only twice in my life, once 'down to the knees', no doubts at all, once a substantial wet spot that may have been Omorashi Pyrite, aka a wet swimsuit under clothes) while it may feel amazingly hot in that precise moment, the knowledge that they're mortified and not enjoying the moment is a total desire killer or bringer of guilty feelings (aka, to be blunt, fapper's remorse).  Additionally, my wife had a short window of stress incon problems (now resolved), well that just wasn't ever hot to begin with, at all.  For somebody so close to me, if they don't willingly want to be part of it, it's just not hot at all...

That said, imagining my wife having an accident in my own personal mental fantasy land, well that's something else entirely :)

I'm with you on this. Apart from my wife I've never witnessed an adult wetting accident. However I did once see an attractive young woman have a rather messy accidental bowel movement and to my surprise I did not find it arousing at all. Instead I felt very bad for her. She was obviously very embarrassed. Afterwards I felt bad that I hadn't offered help (she wanted to go home but the taxi driver wouldn't take her) but I didn't know how to offer to drive her home without creating more embarrassment and/or creeping her out. 

So generally I think the turn on for me is ladies deliberately holding and wetting themselves for their and my enjoyment. I think in the event of a real unwanted accident ones empathy for the person's predicament takes over as there is no enjoyment in seeing someone suffering. 

43 minutes ago, WetDave said:

I'm with you on this. Apart from my wife I've never witnessed an adult wetting accident. However I did once see an attractive young woman have a rather messy accidental bowel movement and to my surprise I did not find it arousing at all. Instead I felt very bad for her. She was obviously very embarrassed. Afterwards I felt bad that I hadn't offered help (she wanted to go home but the taxi driver wouldn't take her) but I didn't know how to offer to drive her home without creating more embarrassment and/or creeping her out. 

So generally I think the turn on for me is ladies deliberately holding and wetting themselves for their and my enjoyment. I think in the event of a real unwanted accident ones empathy for the person's predicament takes over as there is no enjoyment in seeing someone suffering. 

I'm with @WetDave about the aspect of humilitation. Personally I'm into desperation accidents and especially drunk accidents. But on the other hand I strongly believe (OK, it's based on some small talks with persons who had wetting accidents) that the mental aspect of this situation could be extremely embarassing and maybe even traumatizing in some form.

@WetDave please tell something more about the witnessed messing accident, it extremely interesting for me. If you don't want to write it in public please PM me.

9 minutes ago, tanin said:

I'm with @WetDave about the aspect of humilitation. Personally I'm into desperation accidents and especially drunk accidents. But on the other hand I strongly believe (OK, it's based on some small talks with persons who had wetting accidents) that the mental aspect of this situation could be extremely embarassing and maybe even traumatizing in some form.

@WetDave please tell something more about the witnessed messing accident, it extremely interesting for me. If you don't want to write it in public please PM me.

No reason not to share it here, I don't know her identity myself and I'll be a bit vague on times and places just in case. It was about 20 years or more ago when I was in my early 20's, she must have been about the same age. I didn't witness the accident itself only the aftermath. 

I was outside the pub on a warm evening with friends for a drink. It was still daylight. The girl came out of the pub with her female friend. She was quite slim and shapely, pretty, I'd have noticed her anyway. She was wearing quite close-fitting thin white trousers that showed her figure well. When I saw her from behind my eyes went straight to check out her butt, as one does. There was a big wet brown stain across her arse, must have been at least 6 to 8 inches across. It was a moment before I realised what I was seeing. For a second or two I thought "wow!", it was quite exciting to see it. But then I noticed how distressed she was and I felt so sorry for her. 

She and her friend went to the taxi rank, which was almost right outside the pub. I couldn't hear the conversation with the driver but it was obvious he was refusing to take her; I guess he'd seen that she'd shit herself and didn't want the mess on his seats. At this time her back was away from me but I could see her face and she looked close to tears. 

She and her friend then went to the phone box ( this was before we all had mobiles phones) presumably to call someone to pick them up in a car. Her back was to us then and the stain very visible. 

We went inside then to get more beers so I didn't see her again. As we went in one of my friends said, "did you see that? She shit her pants!".

I pretended I hadn't noticed, for some reason I was unwilling to get in a conversation about it.

Until this incident I had been into messing as much or more than peeing but afterwards I found this had put me off messing a bit, thinking of this poor girl. I still feel bad i didn't do anything to help but I don't know what I could have done, really. Although this was over 20 years ago it's left a lasting impression on me.

Sometimes these things are better in fantasy or with willing participants. 

31 minutes ago, WetDave said:

No reason not to share it here, I don't know her identity myself and I'll be a bit vague on times and places just in case. It was about 20 years or more ago when I was in my early 20's, she must have been about the same age. I didn't witness the accident itself only the aftermath. 

I was outside the pub on a warm evening with friends for a drink. It was still daylight. The girl came out of the pub with her female friend. She was quite slim and shapely, pretty, I'd have noticed her anyway. She was wearing quite close-fitting thin white trousers that showed her figure well. When I saw her from behind my eyes went straight to check out her butt, as one does. There was a big wet brown stain across her arse, must have been at least 6 to 8 inches across. It was a moment before I realised what I was seeing. For a second or two I thought "wow!", it was quite exciting to see it. But then I noticed how distressed she was and I felt so sorry for her. 

She and her friend went to the taxi rank, which was almost right outside the pub. I couldn't hear the conversation with the driver but it was obvious he was refusing to take her; I guess he'd seen that she'd shit herself and didn't want the mess on his seats. At this time her back was away from me but I could see her face and she looked close to tears. 

She and her friend then went to the phone box ( this was before we all had mobiles phones) presumably to call someone to pick them up in a car. Her back was to us then and the stain very visible. 

We went inside then to get more beers so I didn't see her again. As we went in one of my friends said, "did you see that? She shit her pants!".

I pretended I hadn't noticed, for some reason I was unwilling to get in a conversation about it.

Until this incident I had been into messing as much or more than peeing but afterwards I found this had put me off messing a bit, thinking of this poor girl. I still feel bad i didn't do anything to help but I don't know what I could have done, really. Although this was over 20 years ago it's left a lasting impression on me.

Sometimes these things are better in fantasy or with willing participants. 

Yeah, I totally agree with you - this could be very humilitating, especially in such a public place and far from home. White pants were't helpful as well. Did it look like her underwear was holding her accident or did it start coming down her legs?

So, especially due to all this mental aspects, the perfect accident (wetting or messing one) - for me - should happen as close to house as it's possible, for sure without any witnesses. That's the only option to make it less stressfull for the 'victim'.