Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Friday night shocker

27 years ago my first wife and I had a daughter,6 years later we divorced and up until a couple of months back I'd not seen my daughter since.We got in touch on facebook and she came over for my birthday,the following week we met up again and took my grandkids to the beach.Now the only photo I had of my daughter was of her as a small child,and I guess I've not got used to the fact yet that she's now married,got 2 kids of her own and is 28.We were having a drink in my local pub and I needed some cigs,so rather than leave her with a load of my family who she doesn't know I asked her to come to the shop with me,I then proceeded to take her to the sweets aisle and told her to pick what she wanted,lol,I was rather taken aback when she said she'd rather have some cigarettes,buy hey she's 28.

We've been meeting up once a week for a chat,we're still kind of feeling each other out,you know, catching up on the last 20 odd years and her asking me all kinds of questions the way people do,one night we went out and she asked me about me and her mother,what we did,where we went etc,her mother never talks about me.Anyway I decided to show her some of the places we used to go and after driving around for a while I called at an off licence,bought some coke and a bottle of vodka(that's what she drinks),I then went to a chippy that we used to go to all those years ago and drove to a park,again somewhere me and her mum used to visit.We parked up,ate the food and had a few drinks,I only drank coke as I was driving,after about an hour she'd drank quite a bit and started to squirm in her seat,"I need to pee" she announced matter of factly,so did I and we left the car and headed for the trees,she wasn't bothered about there not being a proper toilet and just followed me as I walked along,she was quite desperate and stumbled a couple of times as we walked, "oops,I nearly wee'd myself then" she giggled.We came to the trees and I headed between a couple of them so as not to be seen by anyone walking past,I was having a pee and realised she hadn't followed me into the woods(her mother was always shy about peeing and would get as hidden as possible) I heard a loud hissing and glanced over my shoulder,to my shock she was stood up leaning against a tree facing the car park and peeing away quite happily!Anyone sat in the car park could have clearly seen her! I was just finishing off and I realised she was stood alongside me,"aren't you finished yet?" she asked,looking at me. I tidied myself up and we headed back to the car,she was laughing and joking as we went,I was amazed that she hadn't pee'd all over her pants and boots but she hadn't.I didn't find this experience a turn on,what with her being my daughter but,I was amazed at how casual she was about the whole event,her mother was shy about peeing in front of me,to be honest I think she'd have wet herself rather than pee in front of her father,how times and attitudes change.

14 minutes ago, ragtime said:

I'm so glad this story didn't turn out the way I thought it was going to (with a "coincidental" twist where the daughter with a covert pee fetish seduces her bemused father). It is interesting how pee mores have changed.

Cool that you got a chance to hangout with your daughter after all those years. Must be hard to have missed out on her life.

It's very nice to see her again,however I must admit it's a shock to see her all grown up.I think it may be because we've not seen each other for years but the way she is with me isn't like I thought it would be.lol. It shocked me a bit the other day when she was ranting about something that had upset her,she was cursing a blue streak,now I've heard lots of women cursing but when it's your own daughter it seems funny in a weird kind of way,I'd never have spoken like that to my parents,still maybe it's a good thing that she feels she can open up with me.

I picked her up from a night out with her mates,she doesn't live too far from me and the taxi was going to be expensive,she got in my car half pissed and proceeded to eat a pizza(I don't normally let anyone eat in my car)by the time we arrived at her house she'd got pizza topping all over her face and her blouse.I started to look for a tissue to wipe her face,then realised it probably wasn't a good idea,you know how you do with kids? God only knows what her husband thought when she staggered through the door.

Edited by owlman
spelling (see edit history)