Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I don't have any of the plushies from my childhood left, and I definitely want to fix that...

I've got a long list to buy, but I did manage to get a cute plushie of Gir in his "I'm totally Zim's dog, and completely not a robot haha" suit!

My_Gir_Plushie.jpg

On 9/25/2016 at 5:46 PM, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

Tux the Linux Penguin

I never realized I needed a Tux plushie. *sigh* I'll add it to the list...

Edited by HPattern
Formatting (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

The closest thing I have is a bear-themed pillow that folds in half for an ultra-padded small pillow or a more regular sized pillow.
It also has two different sides with different textures so I can get ultra comfortable whilst watching TV in armour (large blanket also used).

[Note to self: Buy future girlfriend a stuffed toy to hug, because flowers are rubbish by comparison]

• 3 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:42 AM, Pc Genie said:

The closest thing I have is a bear-themed pillow that folds in half for an ultra-padded small pillow or a more regular sized pillow.
It also has two different sides with different textures so I can get ultra comfortable whilst watching TV in armour (large blanket also used).

[Note to self: Buy future girlfriend a stuffed toy to hug, because flowers are rubbish by comparison]

ik what you mean, I like flowers but I love plushies more

• 1 month later...

I have a small collection of plushies. I want to make it bigger, but it can be hard to find a well made plush sometimes, but anyways my list of plushies is.

Shadow the Hedgehog.

Rouge the Bat.

EggMan (Classic).

Shiny Magikarp.

Kabuto (Pokemon not Naruto).

A set of 4 small plushies of Chi from Chi's sweet home all with different facial expressions.

A bigger Chi with the normal smile.

And a small cute Mew plush.

I also have a lot of cat plushies from my child hood. Oh, and I have a very old Meowth plush that I think may be worth a bit of money now.

I want to add more, but I'm having a hard time finding wall made plushies of characters I like. (I have been looking at some custom made Chao plushies that look nice, but they cost a lot.)

• 1 month later...