Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

For ease of wetting in the car

As I've said in other postings both my girl friend and I tend to be very lax with stopping to use the rest rooms. Not unusual for one or both of us to wet our pants on car trips. To solve the delema of not wanting to pee in the car we now keep a pair of plastic rain pants in the car and have both used them many times. Should the need come up of needing to pee badly all that needs to be done is sliding the rain pants on over our jeans, relax and wetting our pants. No wet seats, only thing is once you wet your pants your going to be sitting in a puddle until you can stand up. Its practical and other than putting on the rain pants, the only way the other knows exactly when the other is wetting is the sound of pee hitting the plastic as it seeps through the jeans. We have both given the emergency rain pants quite the work out over the past few years !

21 hours ago, themerger said:

That's fascinating, and incredibly arousing, to think of a self-contained puddle surrounding your lower-half. Though I'm curious as to how you carefully release the flood onto your feet outside of the car- it sounds a bit challenging, but fun nonetheless!

Were there any prior accidents in the car that prompted you guys to start using the plastic pants?

The one drawback is once you stand up all the wee runs out the bottoms. Yes there have been a few accidents and with cloth seats this option works good. We even have a name for them- we call them the pants. If one of us says we need the pants, that means about to have a wetting accident !

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 2:17 PM, dampknickers said:

The one drawback is once you stand up all the wee runs out the bottoms. Yes there have been a few accidents and with cloth seats this option works good. We even have a name for them- we call them the pants. If one of us says we need the pants, that means about to have a wetting accident !

I needed ''the pants'' today. The last few times it was Brenda that ended up needing the rain pants, but today it was me that ended up needing them. We went food shopping this morning and upon finishing I needed to pee, but not all that bad. Problem is that she wanted to go thru the drive up window at McDonalds then the drive thru teller at the bank. then remembered she had forgotten something at the store, I complained that I needed a pee and we needed to stop home first, but the only response I got was do you need "the pants". What could I say other than yes so I sheepishly slide them on over my jeans and at first slowly, then full force begin peeing my pants. Its all good. We both have had car wetting accidents only today it was me !  

19 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

Firstly, this is a great idea - but I've tried it and it tends to leak out of the back when I'm sitting down, do you pull them up real high or something?

Second, if you tuck the bottom of the trousers into your socks, it may look weird but it's better at containing the pee once you stand up...

I never had a problem with them leaking as long as they are pulled up. The main purpose I had in mind was keeping the car seats dry. I don't mind if the run off makes a puddle on the ground as long as the cloth seats stay dry. Sometime I'll post a picture of these pants.