Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First time wetting?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Go slow, and get used to it step by step :) Do you live alone, or with your parents? For me, the first time I was more freaked out than murderers. I had to make a completely perfect plan. Tell us a little about yourself, if there are any concerns or anythng. Did you make any plans on how you could do it so far? And what turns you on the most about wetting? I'm sure we'll come up with some ideas to make your first time as relaxing and enjoyable as possible ;) 

Guest Unimatrix0

Hey, it's wetting yourself, it's not rocket surgery! :P But seriously, having to hide it from people makes it infinitely harder to enjoy. You might want to try Rapid Desperation some time, though! So just experiment, try different clothes, different little rules for your holds. If something springs to mind and you think "Huh, that might be kinda hot..." give it a shot, you won't know until you try!

I dunno if anyone has welcomed you to our little hideyhole of the internet yet, so welcome!

Yeah, aim to let go in showers/baths or if you have tiled/laminate floors etc you can go there and mop up once you've had your fun... The only tiles I have are in my kitchen and bathroom, makes it tricky to enjoy wetting while chilling out, watching TV etc, but I bring the bath mat into the living room for under my feet and cover the sofa with an incontinence bed pad thingy... not perfect but works well enough...