Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Really wanna make my boyfriend wet...

Can't believe I'm actually writing this but I've thought about this for SO long now!

I REALLY wanna see my boyfriend wet. I'm gonna be honest, he's very "vanilla" and almost a bit frigid. He's basic and nothing more. He doesn't know about my love for omorashi and I won't be telling him either.

However as I've said before I don't like it when people hold on purpose, that doesn't arouse me. I also don't like people being forced to hold by another person because again that seems too planned still. I like it to be all accidental although obviously I'll have secretly encouraged it.

my ideal scenario is where I make certain things happen in order to get him desperate in a place where he can't pee. Good thing is he probably wouldn't even pee in a bush or outside or anything , he's way too shy. 

When he goes to the toilet he shuts and locks the door so I don't even get to hear him go. The most pee stimulation I've ever got from him is when we were at a friends house party and he was standing outside the bathroom door waiting to use it and I seen him cross his legs for a few seconds but literally that's it. Nothing more.

so does anyone have any ideas of what I could do? I won't tell him he has to hold, it'll have to look completely by accident. Accidentally on purpose haha.

god I feel so cruel writing this whilst he's sleeping right next to me haha. So yeah, any ideas I'm grateful for!

• 2 months later...

When Brenda and I started going together we took a car trip. We both had drank quite a lot of fluids and ended up in rush hour traffic. She had an accident in the car and meanwhile I was about to burst myself. Once she did that I was a little more relaxed about possibly having an accident myself.

I guess what I'm thinking is if you were to have a wetting accident when you know for a fact he can't wait he may be more open to having an accident of his own and feel less embarrassed about it.

Barring if this may bring a negative reaction, I have a few ideas: 

If he is of legal age of course, suggest you both drink a few beers, and watch tv or a movie, and then you could use the bathroom when you know he's desperate and stay in there until he can't hold (assuming there is only one bathroom) 

Alternatively, you could plan some sort of trip or vacation that requires driving a lot on back roads or something, and subtly encourage him to drink water and coffee (this may require you doing the same and potentially having an accident). If he's shy about peeing on the road, something like this may work. 

A variation of that idea, go out for lunch (some sort of fast food that has meals with big sodas), or suggest trying a new holiday latte or something from Starbucks, and then pull a surprise that you want to go for a drive somewhere remote. 

Its hard to get someone to have an accident if they're not into it, you really have to know the person and play to what you can convince them to do, and there will be a fair amount of playing dumb as well. 

For example....my ex wasn't into Omo at all but once she had told me that she didn't get to pee in the morning because of the cleaning people cleaning the bathroom, she got coffee and almost had an accident by the time she got to work. She was also very vanilla, and we weren't together long enough for me to try and use that as a basis for creating a desperation scenario, but that's the sort of thing I'm talking about with reading the person. 

I know you shouldn't make someone wet against his will, but it is something we all have had in mind in more than one situation. I personally would have loved to see my ex girlfriend genuinely squirming <3

I'd suggest you to take him to see a long movie. You can grab drinks for both of you, but you can try to avoid drinking from yours -so that you wouldn't be in an emergency later-. When the movie ends he'll be quite full. Then just try to keep him away from the bathrooms, and if he asks, just be sincere and open and tell him directly that you want him to hold it >.< he could surprise you and try to stay full for a long time afterwards

Or if you definitely don't want to tell him, I think probably going out at night and having some beers would do it. You can leave with him to a park afterwards and try to keep him busy while you wait for his bladder to get to the critical point :) tell him that you don't want to leave the place, he will keep holding and holding with no other option :P

Ok, instead of trying to force him to have an accident against his will, which is pretty cruel, maybe try talking to him about your fetish instead? As Dan Savage says, a fetish is not like a cancer diagnosis. You don't have to have a serious conversation in which you take his hand with tears in your eyes and say "I'm so sorry to have to tell you this..." Get a little drunk and roll it out all sexy like. Like, "Hey guess what here's this exciting thing you get to add to the menu!" And instead of starting with him wetting, maybe try starting with "I get really turned on when I [or you] have to pee" and have sex when one or both of you is desperate. Or just get him used to telling you when he has to pee, and reward him for it. You could be going for a walk or out shopping or to a movie, and when he says, "oh hey, I need to go pee before we head back to my place," just raise your eyebrows and say, "mmmm," like that makes you want to tear off his clothes on the spot. Maybe suggest he should wait until he gets home.

Seriously, please don't contrive some situation where you traumatize him by trying to make him wet himself. That is not an ethical practice of kinkery. Be open and honest, start slow, and you'll get to play out your fantasies eventually.

And if he really is not open to anything outside vanilla sex, fuck 'im. And by that I mean don't fuck him anymore.

Edited by kochel428 (see edit history)

Sit dies feel like a huge leap to go straight to contriving a situation where he wets himself. As others have warned it may not end up being the glorious thing you'd hoped for as you may feel sorry for him in the moment and he may be so ashamed that he can't face you again and hence not a sexy situation. I've actually had a scenario like that where an ex was incredibly desperate and I was torn by enjoying the situation and also worrying for her. 

I would suggest therefore exploring how to how to enjoy him being desperate,bring up toilets and pee in conversation somehow maybe make fun off his being prudish about it and see if can get one another to see each other pee. Then try to cate a situation whereby he will get desperate not force him to but a scenario where likely to happen (long journey have drinks before, notice the time and have to leave in hurry so no time for trip to loo), see how he reacts when desperate, be sympathetic see if he will talk more and share. You need to be confident though that you have larger capacity than him or it could be you bursting not other way round :-) 

Sorry to sort of be a buzz kill, but to be honest, and this is just my opinion of course, I don't think it's a great idea to do that to him against his will. I'm into omorashi, including holding and wetting myself, but if somebody set me up to wet myself without my consent I would be very angry. What you could do is talk to him about it, and it's possible he would indulge you. Just my two cents. : )

On 2016-12-02 at 0:10 PM, kochel428 said:
2 hours ago, Arthurr said:

Sorry to sort of be a buzz kill, but to be honest, and this is just my opinion of course, I don't think it's a great idea to do that to him against his will. I'm into omorashi, including holding and wetting myself, but if somebody set me up to wet myself without my consent I would be very angry. What you could do is talk to him about it, and it's possible he would indulge you. Just my two cents. : )

Seriously, please don't contrive some situation where you traumatize him by trying to make him wet himself. That is not an ethical practice of kinkery. Be open and honest, start slow, and you'll get to play out your fantasies eventually.

And if he really is not open to anything outside vanilla sex, fuck 'im. And by that I mean don't fuck him anymore.

These guys have the right idea. Don't do that. Just don't. Do not subject your partner to extreme embarrassment, humiliation, and cruelty to get off. Ever. The chance he has something like an omo fetish is one in millions, and even then, I'M a person with an omo fetish and would never speak to you again if you did something like that to me. I'm not going to try and sound not harsh. This is just cruel. As much as you might enjoy it, try and look at it from his end.

Also try and think of it like this. If you did this and caused him to do such a thing, especially in public, and he knew somehow you did it on purpose without any explanation whatsoever, entirely against his will? There goes your fuckin relationship. Boom. Gone. Down the drain. It is over. And that's not even a stretch to think about! Now, ask yourself this question. "Would I do something to him that makes him so upset he'd leave me, entirely on purpose for my own gain?" If the answer is in any way no, or you have to try and twist the question around until you're satisfied with a half assed answer, do not do this.

There's countless tales, even in the experiences forum, of people doing something like this to their significant other and their relationship shattering as a result. I want you to keep that very heavily in mind. And I hope you learn something from them.

• 1 month later...

Allow the following to take weeks or a few months.

1. Cultivate a female friend with whom you can discuss various ideas: If you don't know which friends accept omorashi, try to get a video with a desperation scene like Peter Sellers, The Party, 1968. Another thread on this forum lists gobs such. While watching the movie with female friends, see how they react. Likely, won't arose any. But one or two may be open minded about it.

2. Defuse the subject a little with both you female friends and your boyfriend (not at the same time): Some females approach social peeing while outdoors. Woodlands near the North American Pacific Coast often include salal-bush under-stories. These grow waist high with higher brush frequent. While on a drive or whatever, the woman announces she'd like a woods walk. Somewhere up the trail she says, “I need to pee. I'd feel safer if you stayed with me.”

One female cousin always announced her wading pees or squatted in shallower water.

Set up a skit in which a female friend applies makeup or arranges her hair in your home bathroom during your boyfriend's visit. While she continues her art, go in, only partially shut the door and pee.

In other words show peeing not taboo to you. This may help you boyfriend see peeing as a normal human function and get less inhibited.

3. Get yourself a little desperate and let it show. This way his desperation won't make him feel inferior.

4. Notice what increases his pee frequency or urgency: beer parties at homes with one restroom, early morning coffee-fueled cross-county drives, suggestive videos as above, media with running water sounds or other things mentioned on this forum.

5. Combine or amplify the items that increase his desperation.

Though it all, remember turnabout is fair play.

I think what most people posting here are not getting is that by her telling him, she would lose all interest (or most interest). Her arousal is based on him holding it by circumstances making that happen, not planned desperation. Her telling him would in essence make the desperation unarousing.

This is a pretty shitty scenario, to be honest, and i feel for the OP having such a desire, because it's either...

1. Do something immoral and probably feel like shit after (Force a situation against his will)

2. Ignore what turns you on (which for some isn't a major issue, but for some this fetish is the only way to actually be aroused).

It definitely sucks.

On 12/2/2016 at 11:10 AM, kochel428 said:

ethical practice

That's no fun! You sound just like those dicks at the university review board who said I couldn't use the biochemistry lab to create an army of vat-grown clones to take over the world... "Morally questionable" or some such nonsense :P

I even proposed to compensate the DNA donors with Amazon giftcards and everything!

Edited by HPattern (see edit history)
On 11/09/2016 at 3:41 AM, SprinkleBellx said:

Can't believe I'm actually writing this but I've thought about this for SO long now!

I REALLY wanna see my boyfriend wet. I'm gonna be honest, he's very "vanilla" and almost a bit frigid. He's basic and nothing more. He doesn't know about my love for omorashi and I won't be telling him either.

However as I've said before I don't like it when people hold on purpose, that doesn't arouse me. I also don't like people being forced to hold by another person because again that seems too planned still. I like it to be all accidental although obviously I'll have secretly encouraged it.

my ideal scenario is where I make certain things happen in order to get him desperate in a place where he can't pee. Good thing is he probably wouldn't even pee in a bush or outside or anything , he's way too shy. 

When he goes to the toilet he shuts and locks the door so I don't even get to hear him go. The most pee stimulation I've ever got from him is when we were at a friends house party and he was standing outside the bathroom door waiting to use it and I seen him cross his legs for a few seconds but literally that's it. Nothing more.

so does anyone have any ideas of what I could do? I won't tell him he has to hold, it'll have to look completely by accident. Accidentally on purpose haha.

god I feel so cruel writing this whilst he's sleeping right next to me haha. So yeah, any ideas I'm grateful for!

You could always take him on a road trip to somewhere that's very populated and buy all the drinks for both of you. He may be more inclined to drink more if he's not the one buying. 

Just keep an empty vegetable oil bottle in your car (if you drive) and tell him that he can use that, but only if he's like so desperate that he really can't wait anymore.

2 hours ago, LOLC2k said:

Her arousal is based on him holding it by circumstances making that happen, not planned desperation. Her telling him would in essence make the desperation unarousing.

I don't buy it. People are able to simulate all kinds of non-consensual acts while actually having consent. Any Dom is in the same position. You make it work.

I would agree with you in regards to myself, but I am not her, and I don't pretend to know what does/doesn't arouse her. She has indicated him consenting makes it not a turn on, I will take that at face value as I'm not sure how to "disagree" with that. I may find it (very) odd, but that's about all I can comment on it. For me, certainly, the woman consenting to hold it in is still a turn on and her being willingly submissive is great, but that doesn't mean every person who has these fantasies is the same at all.

And not everyone "makes it work". Some people have a sexuality such that they find it easier to not act on it at all, and  if that's the case, it's easier to be direct, so I will be.

To the OP: If this is literally how it is, the only way for you to be aroused is to have a nonconsenting, nonenjoying party, then you should not and must not ever act on your urges. And that absolutely sucks. If it's just "it would be better if they weren't consenting" then you'll have to "make it work" as said above, because you can't get the full thing you want... at least not morally, unless it's by accident (you just happen upon someone unable to pee in some situation).