Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

RWBY Volume 4

While there's no definitive trailer yet gotta wait for early October possibly late September RWBY Volume 4 is still essentially just a month away.

As for why this thread is here is more so to talk about expectations and theories you have for the series or just to express your overall general thoughts on the series so far.

Once RWBY Volume 4 does hit please reframe from episode spoilers until the 24-hour mark for non-subscribers is passed (We aren't waiting a week for people who refuse to make an RT account.)

But after that spoilers are free and feel to free to got as in-depth as you like or just a general summary of thoughts and more.

I'll be talking about some stuff later but for now, thread is a go.

PS Cookies and Strawberries if you were at RTX this year.

• 4 weeks later...

So the new trailer!

I've seen it already beforehand RTX had it as well but in pretty eh quality.

However, this time around it looked phenomenal. I love the animation style it's sorta a transition from the simple style to a more dark and mysterious animation style while also keeping the essence of the original.

Ruby's cloak looks really good for example the battle damage to it and it's ragged shape really give off a sense of maturity and give off that, yeah this is a time skip and yeah nothing is rainbows and the sunshine right now.

The fight was amazing we get to see another example that Semblances can do some pretty cool stuff.

I like how the bottom of Crescent Rose is used as a weapon really nice touch you see people with weapons that have these edge or spikes on the bottom but never use em.

Kudos to that.

The new Grimm is pretty cool as well hope that isn't a one-time thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0WeiG2-HRQ

Edited by Finzy (see edit history)
On 10/8/2016 at 3:18 PM, Big Boss said:

This is season is getting me hype but I am not ready for the feels. 

According to the NYC Comicon panel Volume 4 won't just be feelsy and will have it's lighthearted moments.

Though less then usual as from here on out it gets a lot more feely.

Another thing is they also want to avoid any pointless melodrama so that's good to hear.

Also 10 day hype if you live on the EST coast.