Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Risking It

Does anyone else enjoy this?

One of my favourite things is just risking it. I'll wait until I'm full, drink a coffee and then go out. I'll walk down to the shops, or walk the mile or two to the city centre or whatever. All the while I'm trying to hold it, trying not to let it show that I'm desperate while knowing that there's a chance I might not make it back home without an embarrassing accident.

I'll avoid places where there are toilets readily available just to add to the fun. 

Often I end up leaking and get home with wet underwear and a wet patch in my jeans. A few times I've had a major wetting accident. 

Most of the excitement though is just the having to hold on in desperation and the fear of having a humiliating and embarrassing public accident.

i intend to do it again on Saturday morning in town with all the shoppers around. 

Who else likes doing this?

I absolutely love doing this - I get a massive kick out of it! If I feel cowardly I'll wear a pad for protection so that it won't be super obvious unless I completely soak myself, but even then it's a big rush. Not intentionally aiming to wet myself, just... loading the dice so that an accident is likely, even if I try to make it to a toilet. Genuinely not knowing whether I'm going to make it and wondering whether everyone can see I'm on the verge of an accident, whether they can tell why I'm squirming, whether they can guess my knickers are wet. Best thing. 

I do exactly this. At the moment it's my favourite omo activity. It's so much fun, but still kind of innocent, in that you could reasonably have just got into your situation accidentally and it could have happened to anyone. What I love about it is that you can make it work no matter how shameless or shy you are - you get to choose how much to drink, whether you want clothes that show up the wetting or keep it hidden, whether to do it in the day or night, whether you just want a naughty, slightly uncomfortable feeling of fullness or outright lip-biting, leg-crossing, crotch-grabbing desperation... so many possibilities and scenarios.

Only yesterday evening I went for a walk while desperate to pee. I was wearing tight black jeans, which turned out to be a wise decision, as I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold it. The walk took me along main roads around town, and I didn't want to wet myself there because although it wouldn't show up too badly on my jeans, it would be enough of a flood that there would be an incriminating trail of pee on the ground. So I had to hold it until I got to a park, spurting a little on the way, and as soon as I was in the park standing over grass, I flooded myself. Luckily, once my jeans had stopped glistening and it had all soaked in (or dripped down my legs) you could hardly tell. The walk back home was much more comfortable!

I have had much more embarrassing public experiences, though, including people noticing that I'm desperate and commenting on it (I always find that intensely embarrassing for some reason!), or having a very visible accident with nothing to change into - always as a result of a deliberate desperation game where I end up challenging myself a bit too far. Once I drank lots of water on a train home, thinking that I could hold it, but then it turned out that the bus I had to catch was 20 minutes later than I thought, which left me squirming at a bus stop outside a busy nightclub. I just had to go in my jeans, as it was dark enough that that would have been *slightly* less noticeable than my pee-dancing!

Scenarios that involve a lot of standing, like waiting for a train or bus, or queueing at the supermarket, are most difficult. I can usually hold pretty well and without much visible desperation when I'm walking, even if I'm about to burst, but as soon as I stand still, if my bladder is full enough I will start to leak unless I do something like cross my legs or pace on the spot, both of which are pretty embarrassingly obvious desperation signs.

I love that dilemma when desperate in public... do I hold it but make my need to pee more and more obvious? Or wet myself so I can stand a little more naturally, and feel more comfortable, but have to hope nobody glances down at my legs? Or wet myself a little bit to relieve the pressure, knowing that breaking the seal only going to buy me a few minutes before my desperation returns, even worse than it was?

12 minutes ago, Fred46888 said:

One of my Saturday morning habits is to do errands downtown after all my breakfast coffee and see if I can make it home again without using a public rest room.  Just don't get in my way when I arrive home with my parcels, 'cause I really need a wee!

Or perhaps we should get in the way, stop you getting in the house and watch you desperately trying to hold your pee. 

Love it! Did that two weeks ago, late at night when I was heading home after a crayfish party. I was absolutely bursting already when we, my husband and I, left our friends. I start squarting as soon as we start walking. Felt my knickers getting wet, and I could tell my jeans already had a wet stain in the crotch. Some five or ten minutes later it was unbearable. The pee just started to come out, wetting my thighs, legs and continued running down into my shoes. My husband did the talking, I didn't say much meanwhile I created a trail of pee behind us. 

Then he looked at me, and down on the now soaked jeans.

- I have wet myself, I said in a low voice.

- Oh, oups, he answeared and continued talking about our topic.

When we came home I had to put my clothes in the washer. All together it was a great evening.

3 hours ago, Helena said:

Love it! Did that two weeks ago, late at night when I was heading home after a crayfish party. I was absolutely bursting already when we, my husband and I, left our friends. I start squarting as soon as we start walking. Felt my knickers getting wet, and I could tell my jeans already had a wet stain in the crotch. Some five or ten minutes later it was unbearable. The pee just started to come out, wetting my thighs, legs and continued running down into my shoes. My husband did the talking, I didn't say much meanwhile I created a trail of pee behind us. 

When we came home I had to put my clothes in the washer. All together it was a great evening.

That's quite hot, actually! He's a lucky guy

3 hours ago, lihp said:

I love to do this when I am going for a walk in the woods, down a trail where I might not see anybody.  The chance that I might run into somebody adds to the excitement.  I usually wear black pants or shorts, though, so it isn't completely obvious to anyone that I pass that my pants are soaked.

It's the risk of being seen or caught that makes it good!

5 hours ago, Helena said:

In a way I'd kinda love for this to happen to me. The embarrassment of wetting myself in front of people is kinda a fantasy, but at the same time if it did happen I think I'd be to embarrassed to enjoy it. 

If it was just myself and my girlfriend then it s a different story. The thought of having an accident and then meekly owning up to my accident does excite me. 

I do something similar but with a drive. I wait until I am really full then plan a route and go for a drive. I have come very close to making a huge wet patch in my car but never actually done it. I did leak once but managed to control it until I got out the car and then had to instantly squat and pee (I squat to minimize the flood down my legs) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10 September 2016 at 11:28 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

I do something similar but with a drive. I wait until I am really full then plan a route and go for a drive. I have come very close to making a huge wet patch in my car but never actually done it. I did leak once but managed to control it until I got out the car and then had to instantly squat and pee (I squat to minimize the flood down my legs) 

I've been pretty desperate while driving a few times, and onc wet myself when I got out of the car. 

On 12 September 2016 at 5:07 AM, Theseus said:

This is one of my favorite hobbies!  Once I need to go, I walk for a mile or so around my neighborhood and/or go shopping.

The most exhilarating part is when I get back to my apartment - I ride the (staggeringly slow) elevator to my room on the top floor and force myself to not squirm or move ...  I rarely make it through this last part completely dry.

Thank goodness I don't have a shared entrance or elevator! Have you been caught wet in that elevator?

I do unfortunately live on a main road and a few times I've had to walk back home in wet jeans visible to all driving past. 

Back when I worked retail, I always got a kick out of not going to the bathroom at all during morning shifts (I worked part time, so this was about 4-6 hours of holding). I've never thought about just going for a walk with a full bladder though. Sounds both exciting and scary.

Turning myself into high levels of desperation in public is absolutely great! I'm doing it very often, instead of going to the toilet before leaving office I'm trying to hold it to my house. Very often I'm really bursting when I arrive, but it's absolutely worth it. The vision of not making it in the public is propably the greatest factor to increase holding abilities.

I spent most of my Sunday at a large, public park that houses a historic plantation, many recreation areas and lots of trails. Naturally on a nice day such as this, many people were out hiking, jogging, meandering the grounds and playing games.

I was running the trails, wearing dark, meshy gym shorts that invariably hide any wetting evidence; of course, drips and the large patch are prevalent if you're close enough. I was absolutely bursting at one point, and could not find any bathrooms near the wooded trails. Honestly I felt that I would explode if I did not empty my bladder- the pain was excruciating; thus, I can't say I necessarily 'lost' control, but was forced to give it up. 

I began gushing on the trail and (fearing for my running shoes) squatted. However it was not long before hikers appeared in the distance, so I stood up (as if I was just stretching) and continued on. Finally I noticed a large, grassy, rolling hill that seemed devoid of people. I decided to take off my running shoes and peed freely into my shorts, soaking my legs and bare feet. I pissed forcefully for about 30 seconds, which felt incredibly long when an unsuspecting individual (or family!) could have shown up at any time. I wrung out the ends of my short-legs and walked casually across the sun-lit lawn.

I spent the rest of the day in my wet shorts, until they (along with my boxers) were completely dry. Truly, a lovely day-off!