Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust likes the part where they're on the cusp of losing it...Little dribbles growing into a sizable patch...And that moment of realization of 'Not gonna make it.' So, basically..about 5 seconds

She definitely made an impact, and the audience will probably want her back for Vulgar/Explicit runs, if allowed. She adds a chaotic touch to the story. I'm more of a Seasonal taste person, but I

@Downjacket if you had to give up jackets for $1Mil would you?

4 hours ago, Faust said:

Faust ponders if you peruse Faust's works. If so, which ones?

I've read the wet note stuff, still gotta get around to the interactive stuff, but even then I gotta update my own interactive T.T

2 hours ago, OmoCommando said:

@KozmoFox If you were a scoop of strawberry ice cream placed with overly-obssessive care onto slightly damp waffle cone that is approximately 8-10 days away from spoiling, what gluten-free topping would you want placed upon you?

Raspberry ice cream syrup, some chocolate syrup, and some sprinkles

24 minutes ago, Roka-tan said:

@KozmoFox: As you're the (un)official secretary to Rainyday, do you have behind the scenes knowledge on what storm the Raincloud is currently cooking up, or are you just like us, droplets of rain lost in the dark cloudy storm-ridden sky?

I definitely might have some sort of insight as to things the raincloud is cooking up (likely french cuisine) that may or may not include the knowledge that the Snoobleforce is particularly non-lethal today.

I am a drop of rain with a barometer, thermometer, anemometer, and a degree in meteorology (on a hypothetical level)

I am also more and more official as the day goes by I like to think.

1 hour ago, Faust said:

@Finzy Faust was just wondering if you have a favorite character...In well..anything.

Faust imagines it might be something RWBY related...but...Faust figures there might be something more than that...

Faust would be correct outside of RWBY my favorite character is Seiko Shinohara from Corpse Party.

Inside of RWBY though I'm tied between Ruby,Weiss and Qrow

3 hours ago, Finzy said:

Faust would be correct outside of RWBY my favorite character is Seiko Shinohara from Corpse Party.

Inside of RWBY though I'm tied between Ruby,Weiss and Qrow

Ahhh, faust likes Qrow from what he's seen. Faust needs to watch more.....

Faust has not seen Corpse party...but, he's heard it's...a tad scary...

Similarly, Faust is open to questions as well!

1 hour ago, Faust said:

Ahhh, faust likes Qrow from what he's seen. Faust needs to watch more.....

Faust has not seen Corpse party...but, he's heard it's...a tad scary...

Similarly, Faust is open to questions as well!

Corpse Party is more Physiological Horror really and it's primarily much better of a series if you play the games the OVA is tad disappointing.

@Faust What's your favorite art piece on the site?

9 hours ago, Faust said:

@KozmoFox: What's your favorite color?

This is haaaaard

Somewhere in the black purple red blue spectrum

I'm a big fan of color combinations like red and black. Or purple and black. Or green and black. Notice a pattern?

I also really like blue in general so maybe that as its the most versatile in my tastes. Or purple for a similar reason

Aaaaaaa

3 hours ago, Finzy said:

Corpse Party is more Physiological Horror really and it's primarily much better of a series if you play the games the OVA is tad disappointing.

@Faust What's your favorite art piece on the site?

Ohhh..Faust could never decide on a favorite piece of art...

Especially with such wonderful artists as Omocommando, Ninji, Rainyday, Zryouiki and everyone who's ever done a commission for Faust! Faust could never pick out a favorite from all of them!

Faust loves all of the arts that he's gotten from the friends of his gifted with the talent of art! Faust is but a mere writer, but he's always amazed by what they can do!

Though..if Faust is forced at gunpoint to answer..Faust probably would have to go with an old art Zryouiki did for Yuno way back in the day. It wasn't a wetting one, only desperation...

But, Faust adores it so...Since it was one of the first ones he ever obtained..and that Zryouiki was the one who inspired Another Note in general.