Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Write a one-sentence Omorashi story

Creative writing challenge: write an interesting story of any number of words but contained within a single grammatical sentence or "meme" (like the following). Anyone?

When you ask her a question and she doesn't answer but just stands stock still and you start to repeat it but your voice trails off as she gives you a sheepish look and you know then that she's doing it in her pants and that's when you notice the growing puddle around her feet as she tinkles into her black jeans which hardly reveal her naughty deed, and then she grins.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh noes she peed again.

"It's okay, I don't need to go any more," I said to my friend, as I slipped out of the long toilet queue and back to the car, wishing I hadn't worn skinny blue jeans.

So hard to do this in only one sentence... Dennis stopped, dropped his board, and grabbed his crotch, but it was too late; he couldn't stand it anymore, he was pissing his pants.

1 hour ago, alexwbj said:

Creative writing challenge: write an interesting story of any number of words but contained within a single grammatical sentence or "meme" (like the following). Anyone?

When you ask her a question and she doesn't answer but just stands stock still and you start to repeat it but your voice trails off as she gives you a sheepish look and you know then that she's doing it in her pants and that's when you notice the growing puddle around her feet as she tinkles into her black jeans which hardly reveal her naughty deed, and then she grins.

Thats quite a long sentence, I probably would've split of up.

But anyways, heres mine.

Stuck flustered in the cramped cubicle, she desperately tried to unbutton her denim jeans but to no avail as the terrifying torrent soaks everything in its path.  

I peed myself.

:tongue:

Now a serious one:

It felt so good when the pressure fell from her bladder and she felt the wetness spreading in her crotch once again, and soon she would be sitting in a warm puddle of her own making, but she didn't have time to enjoy her second accident that week; how was she going to hide this one from her classmates, who already knew her as 'Pisscilla' after just one month of attending university?

16 hours ago, TheGreatNobody said:

I peed myself.

:tongue:

Now a serious one:

It felt so good when the pressure fell from her bladder and she felt the wetness spreading in her crotch once again, and soon she would be sitting in a warm puddle of her own making, but she didn't have time to enjoy her second accident that week; how was she going to hide this one from her classmates, who already knew her as 'Pisscilla' after just one month of attending university?

That is a run-on sentence my friend. Still good though.

Here's another go:

Luke sat down on the bench on the patio, all of his efforts focused on keeping the tears from spilling down his cheeks, and before he fully realized what was happening, his bladder let go and he was sitting in a puddle; he had forgotten all about his need, and there, in front of Kyler and his Mistress, he'd wet himself like a little boy.

Standing under the harsh, unforgiving glare of the auditoriums fierce, centre stage lights, 10 year old Lucas burst into tears  as his bladder finally gave up, just as it had been threatening to do for the last hour, spilling  an uncontrolled torrent of urine from under his brown shepherds cloak,  and make its way straight for baby Jesus's manger, thus bringing an abrupt end to that years grade 4 Christmas Pageant. 

That feeling when you wake up extra late in the morning and have to pee so bad but barely have time left to do make up or make breakfast so you put on make up in the car while waiting at the dunkin donuts for food and a coffe squirming around and they happen to take extra long today so the cup of coffee you already had in the morning gets to you before you get to your workplace and they just happen to be short on people so you must go right into work without being able to use the toilet to make up for being late so you regret having extra coffee on the way here and before you know it a full hour passes by and someone finally arrives to work and can help replace you for a few minutes but the person stalls before his shift and you're too embarrassed to ask before he starts talking about his personal life to you at times when you could've ran to the restroom so you eventually had to tell him your situation while he laughs at you all the way from the back while you leave, just before you realize someone's using the restroom and you can't get inside so you awkwardly walk back and wait for your next chance, just to go in again and realize no one restocked the toilet paper, so you said "fuck it" and hurried back to work.

didn't like working fast food needless to say

she grabbed her crotch over the squared dark gray skirt she was wearing that day, feeling constant longer uncontrollable streams filling the wooden bench, the cotton of her clothes, down to the white socks she had to her knees, slowly wetting her right shank a bit more than her left, and she turned to her left while a tear ran as fast down her face as her fluids did down to the floor, saying 'bless me father for i have sinned'

13 hours ago, EmmyMurder said:

That feeling when you wake up extra late in the morning and have to pee so bad but barely have time left to do make up or make breakfast so you put on make up in the car while waiting at the dunkin donuts for food and a coffe squirming around and they happen to take extra long today so the cup of coffee you already had in the morning gets to you before you get to your workplace and they just happen to be short on people so you must go right into work without being able to use the toilet to make up for being late so you regret having extra coffee on the way here and before you know it a full hour passes by and someone finally arrives to work and can help replace you for a few minutes but the person stalls before his shift and you're too embarrassed to ask before he starts talking about his personal life to you at times when you could've ran to the restroom so you eventually had to tell him your situation while he laughs at you all the way from the back while you leave, just before you realize someone's using the restroom and you can't get inside so you awkwardly walk back and wait for your next chance, just to go in again and realize no one restocked the toilet paper, so you said "fuck it" and hurried back to work.

didn't like working fast food needless to say

Lol

Andrew's swollen bladder screamed for release as he parked his car, but he was too late, and a torrent of piss exploded from his cock and darkened his jeans. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quivering with aching desperation, Anna couldn't get her shorts down in time and a tidal wave of pee gushed down her legs onto the tile floor of the public restroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite vigorously groping himself in an effort to stay dry, Brandon lost control and accidentally soaked himself and his lover as they snuggled in bed.

On a cold, rainy, stormy day, she sat on the edge of the roof, gazing out into the distant grey skyline, as torrential rain flooded the surface under her, cascading, trickling as it came, creating tiny rivulets extending from her shoes, leaving only remnants of steam in the air before seemingly disappearing into various indentations in the ground, forming larger bodies of puddles, gradually washing away towards one another.