Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone into messing?

I am into it too, and have been for quiet awhile . I used to be terrible for holding on to it before I began school, which nearly drove my mother to despair. I just didn't want to go to the toilet, of course there was nothing sexual about it but I still didn't mind going in my pants. Fortunately I got my act together and apart from wetting my pants on numerous occasions managed to not fill my knickers in school anyway.

My interest in filling my pants resurfaced when I was about twenty. One day when I was really busting to go I got the strangest idea and   wondered again what it would be like to hold on  till I actually had an accident and messed my pants. The weirdest part was I was standing right beside the toilet when I got the urge to do my naughty deed . Somehow the thought of doing something so taboo really turned me on, so I carried my wish through. Losing control was just the most amazing feeling of not only relief, but naughtiness of doing something adults aren't supposed to do. Of course I had to finish myself off afterwards.

I don't do it all the time, nor do I purposely do it either, I much prefer for it to happen accidently and that includes doing it in public when I'm in one of those moods.

Why do I like doing it ............. I have no idea, it just feels so erotic.  

On 03/09/2016 at 7:20 PM, girliegirl765 said:

If she does this often, EXPECT that she will get a UTI. Period.

I mess from time to time and always try to clean thoroughly after, but I started getting UTI symptoms after masturbating with mess in my pants. It was treated and cleared up, I haven't messed since, but intend to if I have privacy for long enough to clean up properly. I'll be keeping it well away from my vagina as well.

x

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎19 at 3:02 PM, Missypee said:

My interest in filling my pants resurfaced when I was about twenty. One day when I was really busting to go I got the strangest idea and   wondered again what it would be like to hold on  till I actually had an accident and messed my pants. The weirdest part was I was standing right beside the toilet when I got the urge to do my naughty deed . Somehow the thought of doing something so taboo really turned me on, so I carried my wish through. Losing control was just the most amazing feeling of not only relief, but naughtiness of doing something adults aren't supposed to do. Of course I had to finish myself off afterwards.

I don't do it all the time, nor do I purposely do it either, I much prefer for it to happen accidently and that includes doing it in public when I'm in one of those moods.

Why do I like doing it ............. I have no idea, it just feels so erotic.  

My first adult experience with messing went exactly the same way - one day while returning from party I felt an urgent need to go. And - I still have no idea why - I thought it would be interesting to know the experience. Maybe some reason was that I was on the party with friend that I know that some time before that had accident in her pants, however this situation was not recalled that night.

I still have no idea how exactly did it happen, but from that time I'm into messing.