Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On September 5, 2016 at 9:32 AM, alexwbj said:

OK I'm game. But I'd also like it if there could be a similar one for messing...

On September 6, 2016 at 9:20 AM, tanin said:

I'm also waiting for the messing one. On entry everybody should set up their personal limit and play can begin.

Ok great ideas. I will make a messing one too. Also please state your limits when you join so people won't dare you things you don't want to do. Then chose someone in the topic and quote them and dare them to do somthing. It will be a lot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...

OK. My limits are:

- no poo in my mouth or anywhere on my face

- no poo on furniture etc. that is hard to clean

- I would much rather it be in clothing than just, say, on the floor or in the bathtub

- jeans are my favourite things to use but I'm flexible.

But I don't know if that is supposed to be here, or you're setting up a different thread.

Edited by alexwbj (see edit history)

Not knowing everyone's situations and previous... "experience", it's hard to know how to pitch dares so how about something tame to start?

I dare you to post picture(s) of you wetting in your favourite place/situation/clothes/etc - give us a baseline and in case anyone's shy of posting images it's a bit dare-y! (stage the picture however you like, for example no need to show faces if you don't want to!)... Descriptions too if you're game!

As for me, so far my entire Omo experience is entirely in private and relatively tame so wouldn't be likely to do anything too public or extreme but could be tempted to try if I'm not going to get caught! :unsure: I like the idea of expanding my horizons a bit (but baby steps!)

On martes, 27 de septiembre de 2016 at 8:02 PM, alexwbj said:

OK. My limits are:

- no poo in my mouth or anywhere on my face

- no poo on furniture etc. that is hard to clean

- I would much rather it be in clothing than just, say, on the floor or in the bathtub

- jeans are my favourite things to use but I'm flexible.

But I don't know if that is supposed to be here, or you're setting up a different thread.

Also no pictures or videos, sorry.

On 29/09/2016 at 2:09 PM, alexwbj said:

Also no pictures or videos, sorry.

Yeah fair enough - Not sure I'm much good at this game, not daring enough myself to know how to dare someone else properly!

How about I dare whoever wants to play to get as desperate as you like then go to the park (or similar public area) and fully wet yourself but in at least three separate releases over the course of a half hour or so? Pick your park (etc) - local or somewhere no-one knows you, and your outfit - the riskier you feel the lighter the colour should be to show it more, but it should be trousers or something that will keep the pee in close (personal preference as it's my dare!). Timing's up to you but I suggest sunset so anyone as tame as me could hide it afterwards - for the daring among you pick as busy a time as you like... And let us know what happens!!

Based on my recent experience wetting while walking home from work I had a lot of fun with this (I posted in the "wetting experiences" section for the first time!), although I was in the full dark wearing black trousers that made it invisible, but wetting myself while in the middle of the grass, nothing else to hide me but the dark, just felt so naughty and exposed... I figured it's a good one to pass on, and to embellish for those of you less chicken than myself!!

On 2 October 2016 at 11:38 AM, LunasAuditor said:

Yeah fair enough - Not sure I'm much good at this game, not daring enough myself to know how to dare someone else properly!

How about I dare whoever wants to play to get as desperate as you like then go to the park (or similar public area) and fully wet yourself but in at least three separate releases over the course of a half hour or so? Pick your park (etc) - local or somewhere no-one knows you, and your outfit - the riskier you feel the lighter the colour should be to show it more, but it should be trousers or something that will keep the pee in close (personal preference as it's my dare!). Timing's up to you but I suggest sunset so anyone as tame as me could hide it afterwards - for the daring among you pick as busy a time as you like... And let us know what happens!!

Based on my recent experience wetting while walking home from work I had a lot of fun with this (I posted in the "wetting experiences" section for the first time!), although I was in the full dark wearing black trousers that made it invisible, but wetting myself while in the middle of the grass, nothing else to hide me but the dark, just felt so naughty and exposed... I figured it's a good one to pass on, and to embellish for those of you less chicken than myself!!

If no one posts a better dare then I'll pick this one. I'll probably be unable to get any pics/video of the  actual public accident - the only friend I have that knows about my fetish isn't available - but I should be able to get a selfie (no face) of the aftermath when I get back home. 

It'll be Thursday or Friday - I'll post the story here. 

On 02/10/2016 at 11:38 AM, LunasAuditor said:

Funnily enough I did almost exactly this dare a couple of weeks ago. It was after dark, and I was wearing very tight black skinny jeans. The park is about 10 minutes walk away, and I was so desperate that I was already spurting in my jeans on the way. I'd desperately tried not to leak while I was still on pavements and roads, because I didn't want to make an obvious puddle, but I couldn't help leaving a few little spots on the ground.

Anyway, as soon as I got to the grass my floodgates opened. The wetness only really showed just after I'd leaked, when my jeans were still glistening. Still felt a bit embarrassed on the way back though, as I was walking along main roads and I knew the headlights of passing cars would light up my wet jeans.

I managed to take this photo in the park just after my flood. :-)

wetinpark.jpg

Here's a dare for anyone to do. I might even do it myself. :-)

Wear tight jeans, any colour you like - black if you don't want an accident to be obvious, light blue if you really want an incentive to hold it. ;-)

Go to a town, or anywhere there's buses, get on a bus and stay on it for a few miles. The idea is to give yourself quite a long walk back to the town. The exact distance would depend on how desperate you are, how confident you feel, etc. Get off the bus at a convenient bus stop and start walking back to the town. On that walk back, you can leak any time or anywhere you want, even in the privacy of a public toilet if you're lucky enough to find one, but there's a catch - you're not allowed to undo, take off, or pull down your jeans. Bursting for a pee? Too bad, you'll have to hold it. Can't hold it? Too bad, you'll have to wet yourself. You can choose to wait at any bus stop you pass and catch a bus the rest of the way back, but only if your jeans are wet.

On 10/2/2016 at 6:38 AM, LunasAuditor said:

I too will accept the dare, with a promise that I will carry it out by this Sunday. I don't plan to be very conspicuous with my wet display, not only to spare myself overt embarrassment, but out of what I believe to be courtesy to the general public. I am planning on wearing gray pants, at a large, semi-local park.

Now, if I may offer another dare: 

Next time you need to buy groceries, fill your bladder and hold the entire time you shop. Once you're done, (for those with a vehicle) load your food in your vehicle and proceed to empty your bladder in the parking lot. For those without a vehicle, I challenge you to wet at any point between the grocery store and home. Of course I totally respect any and all measures taken to maintain 'modesty' (wearing darker clothes, going at night, parking in a more secluded spot, etc.) Another way to provide more coverage is to use the doors of your car to block the view of possible passerbys (I actually did this once when I wet my pants pumping gas).

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

well i dare you to lock your bathroom door and you are not allowed to use it all day. you can pee anywhere besides the bathroom. Or if you are up for a bigger dare then you cant use the bathroom and u also cant take off your pants all day. you will have to find somwhere to pee and your pants will get a bit dirty i guess. lol

On 10/5/2016 at 11:58 AM, snapshot said:

34/m will record desp/wetting if anybody really want it?

that would be lovely please post that

Well I finally mustered the nerve, and discrete pants to actually wet myself in public, a graveyard no less. Now, the video is not much to see- more just proof that I was indeed in public; I stopped filming as people were entering the property. The real flood came later, as I walked home; passing numerous people, my pants we black and synthetic enough (but business casual!) to hide the flow of urine streaming down my pants, just barely hitting my sneakers (which I honestly did NOT want to fill). I was soaked front to back! 

Oddly enough, as soon as I got home my roommate AND his girlfriend were on my front porch. Luckily, dusk had settled in and no pee was obvious, though my pants definitely swished moistly as I walked by. Since they were both smoking cigarettes as I was talking to them, and subsequently going inside, I can't imagine a smell was evident. Public.png

Now for another dare (less public, upon request):

Assign yourself a task like cleaning your bathroom or kitchen, and prohibit yourself from using the bathroom-wrap your toilet in duct tape if you have to- until everything is complete. Now for the challenge:

You must continuously drink a diuretic (tea, coffee, or alcohol) the entire time, while also playing an audio recording of running water. 

Who's up for the challenge?

Public.mpg

Edited by themerger (see edit history)
3 hours ago, themerger said:

Well I finally mustered the nerve, and discrete pants to actually wet myself in public, a graveyard no less. Now, the video is not much to see- more just proof that I was indeed in public; I stopped filming as people were entering the property. The real flood came later, as I walked home; passing numerous people, my pants we black and synthetic enough (but business casual!) to hide the flow of urine streaming down my pants, just barely hitting my sneakers (which I honestly did NOT want to fill). I was soaked front to back! 

Oddly enough, as soon as I got home my roommate AND his girlfriend were on my front porch. Luckily, dusk had settled in and no pee was obvious, though my pants definitely swished moistly as I walked by. Since they were both smoking cigarettes as I was talking to them, and subsequently going inside, I can't imagine a smell was evident. Public.png

Now for another dare (less public, upon request):

Assign yourself a task like cleaning your bathroom or kitchen, and prohibit yourself from using the bathroom-wrap your toilet in duct tape if you have to- until everything is complete. Now for the challenge:

You must continuously drink a diuretic (tea, coffee, or alcohol) the entire time, while also playing an audio recording of running water. 

Who's up for the challenge?

Public.mpg

this one sounds like fun, i should have time to do it this weekend 

• 10 months later...