Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pokepark 3: The Grey Area

Alright, *sigh* I can't believe the things I risk my non existent ass on.

Snivy: If you think this is going to end bad, why are you doing it?

I wanted to try out an interactive story, since I have this really good idea, and a good concept.

Emolga: Guys, the recorder's on. We're making the pre- story chat thing right now.

Wait, we are!? Shi- uh, hello! Welcome to my first ever interactive story thingy!

Sylveon: this story is gonna have a really cool concept of choice and also be based off of a really good story so you know it's gonna be good ok i'll let you guys get back to work bye :D!

Pikachu: ... who was that?

No idea. So yeah, everything she said, all that stuff. This is gonna work like a "Pokepark 3 plot" type of thing, (I don't own it though plz don't sue me). So yeah, based off the 4 heroes in the pokepark 2 story (and Emolga because he wanted to be in it (yes, HE) and invited himself), all have a part to the choices, and all that stuff.

Tepig: ALRIGHT LET'S GET THIS STARTED!

Oshawott: YEAH GET IT ON!

Alright, I guess we're going at it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mindscape log: entry 478193

It's been 10 years since Darkrai's defeat and everything was normal for a good time. But many years later, He returned to reclaim wish park for himself. He threw the world into darkness and turned everyone he caught into pure darkness to fuel the vortex. The survivors, well they couldn't do anything to stop him. Darkrai then mercilessly maimed all who stood up to him, took the princess to make some sweet sweet love babies, and then continued to rule as overlord! then everyone-

HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SPOT!? GET OUT!

Sorry about that guys, someone let a stranger into the house again. I TOLD YOU GUYS TO LOCK THE DOOR! Well, back to buisness. Everyone fell to Darkrai's command, and barely anyone was left. The only one was a lone, sea otter pokemon. A slightly more mature pokemon.

Oshawott evolved into a Dewott after he did some training to take out Darkrai. All his friends were killed trying to save him. Pikachu was thrown into the Abyss, never to be seen again, Snivy was captured and died out of child abuse, and Tepig... Tepig got the worst out of it! He got turned into spicy bacon!

Now, Darkrai has confronted Dewott, and is ready to end him once and for all.

"TIME TO JOIN YOUR FRIENDS, BLUE BOY!"

"I've defeated you once, i'll defeat you again!"

Dewott was covered in scratches, bruises, and black stains from whatever it is he was doing for training. Unfortunately, Darkrai had prepared for this much more than he did. He was much more powerful, and the battle was quickly sheathed.

"Uff!" Dewott fel to the floor getting knocked back from another attack. This time one of his scalchops was shattered.

"My  turn." Darkrai uttered, as he called upon a dark essence. "Dark pulse." He calmly said, as he blasted Dewott into nothing but darkness.

"Pathetic. I expected more from you."

GAME OVER

WOAH WOAH WOAH! NO! NO! IT IS NOT OVER! THAT WAS JUST ONE SHORT CHAPTER! THERE WASNT EVEN ANY OMO OR INTERACTIVENESS! I COULD GET KICKED OFF OMO.ORG! ROLL THE REST OF THE SCRIPT!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With a single gasp, Oshawott jumped out of his bed in a startling matter, tripping and falling face first onto the ground.

"ughhh..." When he got up, he looked around. None of that happened. There was no Darkrai's return. There was no second vortex. All of it was a dream. He was still in pokepark, in the cove area, in a cave.

"That's the third time this week I've had that dream." Oshawott sighed as he got up and prepared to walk into the sunlight. Upon walking out of the cave, however, he saw something unusual.

The Wish Park banner to the cake attraction was stll there, but his friends were standing there, talking about something. They usually discuss things all together as a group, so why would they leave Oshawott out? He starts to think about how to approach this.

What should Oshawott do?
1. walk over and say hi
2. walk over silently
3. sneak behind the poster
4. other (specify)

HINT: Only a hunch, but I think the others are gonna try not to tell you what they're talking about. maybe don't say anything and see what they're up to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's a good part one if I ever saw one! Well we'll just give everyone 2 days (give or take depending on my schedule) to vote an we'll go on from there.

Pikachu: Don't forget, we still have to explain the new mechanics!

Oh yeah! um, Oshawott, write down "Give readers choice of rule explaining" on the to do list.

Oshawott: Oh yeah, um, alright you guys, do you want to hear all the rules at once, or should we explain them as they occur? decide with your vote!

Ah well, at least I got SOME votes. well, here's the next part. And to be clear this choice was legally picked randomly with a logical website!

Tepig: you mean you just goofed off at wheeldecide.com?

SHUT UP! ROLL THE STORY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

option: 2

Oshawott doesn't know whether it was his feeling of ucertainty, the feeling that maybe he can't speak out of tension, or the fact that he wants to know what's going on, but as he walks over to the poster, he can see his friends' expressions very clearly. Pikachu seemed nervous trying to settle everyone down, Snivy was somehow a little more worried than usual, and Tepig was angry about SOMETHING. Also Emolga was there because hell if I know. After Darkrai's defeat, he just showed up to play, and he became a part of some things since.

As Oshawott walked forward, he could hear his friends more clearly, up until he stopped right at the side of the poster.

"Look, we just need to think about how we're going to break the news to him. I know he's been having that dream a lot lately, but if we can be discreet about it, he should be ok."

"Oh, so we should just go 'Hey Oshawott, we need to go to a death trap of an area to possibly make your nightmare a reality! you didn't hear any of that though!' Yeah, that'll work fine!" I think we know why Tepig is having an anger issue now.

"Tepig, we need to be rational about this. Oshawott is our friend, he'll understand."

"OH! So you're on Pikachu's side now!? I may have known Oshawott the least, well, second to least, but I know he won't take this easily!"

"Look, one way or another he's going to have to know about this! It's better we tell him before he figures it out for himself and starts to think of us badly. Besides, we need any and all of the skills he can offer us."

"And what if we DO tell him? What will he think of us then? Will he really forgive us for telling him about all this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii- Hi Oshawott how's it going?"

After seeing Oshawott standing at the poster, everyone panicked and tried to act casual around him.

"Hi Oshy! What are you doing here?" Emolga was trying to make small talk and distract him from remembering anything he may have heard.

"I, uh, was sleeping in a random cave... again... having another nightmare..."

"Oh, uh, are you alright?" Snivy never really acted it, but she DOES care for Oshawott. So it was in her interest to make sure.

"Yeah. It's just a bad dream. not like it's actually going to become something real, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, just a dream." Pikachu was still worried by the fact he's going to have to know eventually. "Oh yeah, uh, I just remembered Reuniclus wants us to meet him in the tech area for a very important meeting."

"Well, what are we waiting for? let's get going!" the blue otter knew they weren't going to tell him everything anytime soon, so he wasn't going to make it any harder for them to bring themselves to reveal the truth. And at least you got SOME information about the situation. Anyways, although it would have been more convenient to use the drifblim service, Pikachu got mugged and lost all his berries. So they're walking to the tech area.

The group made a quick stop at cove town to stock up on some rations. And also report that bastard who mugged Pikachu and beat him senseless.

"Hey, I thought you couldn't get anything since you lost all your berries and got beaten senseless." Snivy proceeded to drink a large gulp of water.

"I have some spares right here." Emolga scraped up the last of his berries and used them to get some supplies. Which leaves them with nothing.

"Hey Snivy, you sure drinking that much water is a good idea?" Tepig asked with a concerned look. "The meeting will take quite some time and we don't have any time for intermissions."

"We've went through an entire adventure disclosing the dark vortex without a bathroom break. I'm pretty sure i'll be fine." Snivy reassured as she took another gulp. Once everyone got what they needed, they set off for the tech area. Again.

Once they got to Reuniclus' office, where the meeting was supposed to happen, the went inside and... nobody was there.

Oshawott saw a note on the table and decided to read it.

"off to take care of some things, be back in a few minutes. Reuniclus." He sighed as he put the note down. "Well, looks like we'll have to wait."

Everyone went into a certain spot of the room to wait. Snivy in particular started to feel pretty uncomfortable. Definitely from that water that she had earlier. She thought about whether to just go for a quickie or to wait until the end of the meeting.

What should Snivy do?
1. go for the quickie
2. talk to the others, maybe get her mind off it
3. just wait
4. other

HINT: Well, let's be honest, it wouldn't be a real omo thing if she just went, now would it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so uh, for the rules, I guess i'l just start by talking about the basics.

Each character will start off at perfect condition, no injuries, and normal mood. This WILL effect the story later, you'll see. They will also have an inventory and can carry 5 items total. As for the bios, they will have personalities and abilities stated here:

Pikachu: A heartful friend and bold leader. He is capable of telling the others about how the situation and keeping his friends in order. He also can use his electrical abilities and iron tail to his advantage in combat and non combat purposes. Without him, things may not be too coordinated.

Oshawott: A brave and loyal ally from the Cove area. Oshawott is a good swimmer and a master of swordplay with his scalchop. He also has his water gun ability as a projectile and for places that just need some moisture. He is a little hot headed though, and can get into some reckless situations.

Snivy: The princess from the Arbor area, although more of a tomboy. Snivy is much more agile than everyone else, and can easily get to hard to reach areas, making her very useful for creating openings and grabbing items. She is however pretty smug, and i'm probably going to be picking on her the most in this stuff.

Tepig: As a battler from the Crag area, Tepig is powerful in the form of raw strength. He is capable of smashing large boulders and taking down pretty tough hazards, not to mention his fire breath. The problem is, there ARE limits to his power, and he can be easily overestimated.

Emolga: No idea why he decided to join, but he did. He has a high percentage is charisma, so he can easily persuade anyone stupid enough to fall for him. He's also an electric and flying type, so he can glide through the air, but he's less powerful with electric type moves than Pikachu. And not everyone can fall for charisma.

Also, health bar, inventory, all that stuff.

Health bar will go from this perspective: fine, injured, badly injured, critical condition, near death, dead. fine meaning no major injuries whatsoever, and dead meaning that character is not useable. They CAN be revived though.

Inventory just tracks whatever items the gang is carrying. They can be used later, but right now, it's empty.

Mood is pretty self explanatory, no need explaining.

And I think that's about it for now. I'll explain the rest as things go on.

Option: 2

'Yeah, I just need to get my mind off this. That's it.' Snivy thought to herself, trying to keep herself under control. She went over to talk to everyone and kill some time.

convo 1: Tepig & Emolga

To start off, Snivy saw the two talking to each other and decided to see what was going on. They seemed pretty calm, and may know something interesting.

"Yeah, we may have to collect some extra supplies soon. With what we've got- oh hey Snivy!"

"Hey you two. What are you talking about?"

"Ah, just making early preparations for what we might have to deal with later. Things aren't what they used to be."

Emolga took another look in his bag, seeing what the already have packed. "With what we've got, we're not getting very far before running dry."

"Well, maybe we could collect some supplies before we exit the tech area."  It was true the tech area was full of supplies and had almost anything anyone needed. Only problem is, they don't just give you that stuff for free. Either you pay the price in berries ,trade other items for the supplies, or the classic: hard labor. Mainly speaking you do it LEGALLY. I'm not saying you should try stealing that stuff. I'm really not. NO! DO NOT DO IT! DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING IT! DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT NOT DOING IT!

Oh wait, i'm getting off track.

"Well, i'll see if I can strike a deal with them after the meeting."

"Alright, i'll chat with you guys later."

With that' Snivy waked away, not noticing her bladder was getting more unsettling as time passed.

convo 2: Oshawott

Oshawott was standing at the table, reading a book. The book cover was a yellow and black one that said 'Going on Adventures for Otters'.

"Hi Oshawott."

"Hm? Oh, hi Snivy." Oshawott put the book on the table and turned to face Snivy. They had a nice and friendly chat, talking about the normal stuff, then went to the corner of the room where no one would suspect them.

"Alright, let's see it."

Oshawott nervously checked to make sure nobody was watching, and lifted his flipper, revealing a big, black mark underneath. This wasn't a common bruise from a fight, no. This happened to be some sort of abnormal marking.

"Ooh, that looks bad. You need to tell the others."

"No! Sni, i know you keep saying that, but trust me. I'll tell them when the time is right."

"Oshawott, i care about you. What if this starts to take your life? One way or another, the others will figure it out."

"Somehow, I can relate that to something else." Oshawott mumbled as he went back to the table.

I guess that's it for that conversation.

convo 3: Pikachu

Pikachu was looking at Reuniclus' computer. Not the data, just the computer itself. He wasn't really showing any sign of intrest or nervousness or anything. He was just... staring at it.

"Hi Pikachu!"

No response.

"Um, how's it going?"

still nothing. He didn't even flinch. He seemed lost in thought.

"Um, what's your plan for telling Oshawott?"

This happened to catch his attention. He turned his head in Snivy's direction, with a nervous look. "What do you mean?"

"Well, like you said, he was having that dream quite a lot lately. And one way or another, he's gonna find out for himself."

"I think for now, we'll just wait for the right time. At least until i can think of a better option."

"I just feel worried about him. I know he's not a scared child but-"

"Snivy, It's going to be alright. There's no guarantee his nightmare will be true. But if is does, we'll be with him." After that, Pikachu went back to staring at the computer.

Well, that was fast.

Snivy felt another stronger twitch in her bladder, saying that didn't help too much.

Alright, after the whole conversation thing was wrapped up, Reuniclus came through the door, along with, what a surprise, the tutors from cove town (well, Audino called in sick).

"Oh, marvelous! You're all here! That means we can start our work!"

"Yes, it is good to be early. As is told in the code of pokemon." Dewott said, in a calm manner. "Don: be there ahead of time. Zen: Never slack off, from the event at hand. Jez--"

"Save the rest for later, please!" Snivy blurted out. This was kind of his thing, being a swordsman and all. So after everyone got set up, Reuniclus started the meeting.

"Okay, as you all know, Darkrai has revoked his ways of creating the vortex, and becoming merciful between the two worlds. However, we are not sure these changes will stay permanent or not. And even our most valuable sources, Zekrom and Reshiram, cannot say for certain. But there IS a way to tell this for sure." The computer started up, and revealed an image of what looks like an old temple with druggy colors. "This is classified as area 042-234, or 'the grey area' if you wish. It is a place that holds the information of things not shown in the open. It ranges from minor secrets, to the meaning of life."

"So a place full of secrets. Seems decent." Servine said.

Long story short, lots of explaining about how to set out, how to ration supplies, splitting the teams, all that stuff.

Snivy on the other hand, was getting VERY uncomfortable. She was squirming around quite a bit, luckily nobody seemed to notice. Presumably. But it'll be over soon.

...right?

*2 very long hours later*

Alright, two hours in and Snivy is getting close to stage 3 (from my story about the pic- oh screw it nobody remembers that). Anywas, after two hours in the meeting room with no intermissions, Snivy didn't really have much control over her body. She felt like her bladder was taking her mind over more, aching for release. Still, she was stuck with the others, in a room.

"Alright, now then, i need someone to go and get my device which will be used on your quest." Reuniclus stated.

"Oh, i think that would be the perfect job for Snivy." Tepig replied, with quick reaction.

Snivy was startled for a quick second, but realized she should go get the thing.

"You can't miss it. It's on the wall, and it's a blue box."

As Snivy walked out of the room, she saw Tepig give her the 'your welcome' look, When the door shut, she immediately grabbed herself. Hard. She knew the box was important, but it could wait. She stumbled down the hall slowly, trying to get outside to relieve herself, but stopped somewhere in between and saw a door.

'Was that door always there?' she thought to herself. There was no label or anything about it. She was thinking about going inside, but then her bladder shot her hard, reminding her what she was going to do. She could feel herself about to leak, but the curiosity is very strong.

What should Snivy do?
1. Door can wait, gotta go!
2. Open the door.
3. Other

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

phew, that took a while. Also i got rid of the hint thing, because like Lugia said, it really doesn't do anything but kill the purpose of interactive.

Tepig: I TOLD YOU TO STOP WATCHING ONE PUNCH MAN! *slap* YOU STUPID F***

Emolga: WHY DID YOU THINK THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA IN THE MIDDLE OF AN INTERACTIVE!

OWW! You guys are harsh!

Also, if anybody can get the reference i made with Dewott, you get a free sandwich.

alright, once more into the brig!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

option: 2 (again. like, this is now 222.)

Snivy really felt it would have been best to deal with what her bladder wanted, but due to curiosity (and I threatened I would rip her kidneys out) she decided to see what's behind the door. She extended a vine to the handle, pulled it down, and the door creaked open. Insided seemed to be very dark, with the only light being the rays coming from the hallway.

Snivy slowly stepped inside, not because of one of those 'i'm very nervous' kind of scenarios people normally have entering dark and ominous places, but more because she's trying to keep her condition from getting any worse.

The room seemed like an ordinary storage, full of boxes and papers. Yet something seemed... different. Like that feeling that something is hidden that someone doesn't want to reveal to anyone. Snivy felt this as she looked around the place. Then she saw a cabinet, being illuminated by a static screen. She opened the cabinet, and revealed...

A file. An ordinary file, with the words TOP SECRET on the cover. You obviously know what that means. So, the file 'incidentally' opened, and Snivy read through the pages. Most of them are either really scribbled out, crumpled, or blurred from the darkness. So here's what she could make out:

investigation day 3:

I've been stuying on this for 3 days now, and I can't seem to get any information about the symptom... appears to have shown after the dark void was destroyed... will enter more information later.

investigation day 7:

The symptom hasn't shown any sign of affecting the others... should work on finding a cure... hydreigon keeps stealing the honey jars... will write again soon.

investigation day ???:

(the page appears to be crumpled up, smeared in ink, and blurred out by the darkness. Snivy can't read anything else)

"well, that was a disappointment." Snivy sighed, and put everything back in the file. Instead of putting it back however, she decided to take it with her.

NEW ITEM ADDED: SECRET FILES

After all that happened, Snivy remembered she was supposed to grab that blue box thing. She took one step to go back to where the door was, but then she took a painful jolt under her stomach, reminding her about that torturous problem, and why Tepig said she could grab the box. She immediately grabbed herself. Hard. She was about ready to let loose. One more step, one more spasm, one more bloody twitch... AND YA BLEW-

*Pikachu slaps me in the face*

Oh, right. And she'd burst. So, she's pretty much out of options. All she can do is-

"Hello Snivy. What are you doing here?"

Wh- who is that?

*me catching up with the story*

Oh, ok. Snivy looked up, very slowly, and saw a large, blue figure standing in front of her. Her eyes were extremely watery from the painful pressure in her bladder, so she couldn't make out a clear figure, but that voice seemed very familiar.

"Are you alright? You seem hurt."

She didn't speak. The only response she gave was a slight push on her crotch. She couldn't think of anything but letting loose and giving her bladder what it wanted.

"Hmm. It's just like Tepig said. Well, come on. I'll carry you outside, and give you some privacy."

Snivy felt her body being picked up, and carried out to a secluded spot outside. So if anybody were to pass by, nobody would see them. She was set down, and at tat point she just gave out.  A strong, yellow stream was gushing out of her crotch. She didn't even think about if anyone was watching, or the fact that the blue figure was probably thinking about sexually harassing her, she just moaned in relief after having to hold in a very large amount of water.

It took a long two minutes of moaning and gushing until the stream finally died down an stopped. Snivy sighed in relief, and opened her eyes.

"Wow. Looks like you really had to go." The figure turned out to be Samurott from the Cove area, who just so happened to be passing by. He picked Snivy back up, since she was about to fall over from the exhaustion in her legs. He carried Snivy back to the room where the meeting was happening and set her down. It took  moment to get her balance back, but she was back to her normal condition.

"You also might need this." Samurott pulled out a blue box and gave it to Snivy.That was the box she needed to get.

"Thanks Samurott."

"No problem. I'll see you at the docks." Samurott left for cove town, and Snivy went back into the room.

"Oh hey' you're back!" Reuniclus set his computer back to the homepage. "And you got the device! Alright, now give it to me and i'll show you how it works."

--TUTORIAL TIME!--

This item is called the re particleizer. It's a device that has the ability to collect the particles of any dead member of the gang and return them to mint condition. For example, if an event were to happen such as, say, Oshawott gets blown up by a crate of dynamite.

"Wait wha-"

*boom*

Yeah, like- like that. The machine will collect the particles from his remains, do a little bit of spinning, and return Oshawott with no injuries whatsoever. That's how the machine will revive any team member who happens to die in the adventure.

--RESUME--

"The only problem with this is that it runs on special orbs called 'life spheres' which we only have one at the moment."

Pikachu sighed. "Was it the one we used to revive Oshawott for the demonstration?"

"Yep. So now we have none. Although you are able to find these things. There are a lot of ways to find life spheres on an adventure."

"Alright, and how do we find them?"

"Well, that's for the narrator to tell the-"

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT SKIP TO THE TITLE PLEASE!

PokePark 3: The grey area (get it? cause grey, and the title is- why do I even try.)

*Cove Area boat port*

The gang is getting ready to set off on an adventure! YEAH! Everyone seems to be getting some preparations done before they set off, either by making plans or packing boxes. Snivy was just standing on the bridge, looking through the files. She's thinking maybe they could shed some light on the situation, provide some answers to the problems, but then again, they could reveal some secrets certain about the files teammates want to be kept hidden.

What should Snivy do?
1. <item> tell her friend(s) about the files (specify who, everyone in the gang has a different reaction)
2. help pack supplies
3. look for any extra items
4. other

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, back to rules. New thing popping up, the item option! This will appear if there's something in the inventory that I feel could be used in the situation. If this pops up, it will have the <item> symbol. If you feel there's a different item that could be used in the situation, then you can choose to vote other, then put the <item> symbol and state what item you choose and how the gang should use it.

My god, I really need to get back into focus.

• 2 weeks later...

option: 1 (Pikachu)

Snivy decied maybe it's best to tell the leader about her findings. It's logical, since the leader usually knows what to do with information, it's trustful, since Pikachu is a nice guy who you can trust with all... ok most secrets, and it's a smart move because Tepig and Emolga are probably too stupid to know what's even happening. Oshawott, well he probably doesn't want to talk about it. So Snivy goes over to talk to Pikachu.

The yellow warrior is hauling boxes onto the boat to get some extra supplies for expedition. In my opinion, the park could have also relied on getting resources through sea travel and not just relying on a single train in the tech area. But whatever, back to the point.

"Hey, Pikachu?" Snivy spoke in a soft voice that people would speak in if they were really shy or nervous about something.

"Hey Snivy. What 'cha need?"

Snivy just showed Pikachu the file without saying anything. Pikachu flipped through the pages, and you can see clearly what all the pages are about now that they're in the light. It would take too long to mark out all the pages, so i'll keep it short: it's speaking about an illness which Reuniclus has been researching, which he named "Dark Decay". It's a disease that came from the dark void (or whatever it's called) where an entity absorbs some of the dark energy, and it'll slowly start to eat away at their body's life, eventually ending with... well Reuniclus never wrote what happens if it eats away at your body's energy too much. STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT, I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW SH-

"Uh, Snivy, where did you find this?"

"I found it in a room I happened to pass by looking for the box thing." She was still too shy to tell anyone about the... well, the thing.

"Oh... Kay... well, is there any reason to you showing me this?"

Snivy thought about what the file meant, and immediately realized. That illness Reuniclus wrote in the files matches the blot Oshawott had on his flipper. It even shows identical symptoms, becoming more quiet, becoming less cheerful and slowly drawing away from their friends, and especially the host refusing to accept they need help. Exactly how Oshawott has been acting. Buuut, Snivy felt Oshawott wouldn't want her to come clean yet, and it made her feel guilty, so she had to tell a lie.

"I just felt like maybe you could make something out of it."

"Well, Oshawott has kind of been acting like the files say, but I think it's just his dreams. It's not like we know anything else that can prove this."

"Yeah, right, we don't..."

Pikachu put the pages back and gave them back to Snivy. Then he went back to hauling boxes as if he never saw any of that in the first place. Snivy felt nervous and confused about how she'll come clean to everyone, with telling the others about Oshawott,s decaying, and telling him about what the others and her were talking about. Kinda feels like that 'in the middle' thing, where you're keeping secrets between to groups, who don't want the other knowing their secret. Kind of an odd spot, right?

*later*

Everything is packed, everybody is prepped and ready, let's set off for adventure!

*6 hours of motion sickness later*

Well, everything seems pretty normal. eeveryone is either just standing around talking, sleeping in the cabin, or if you're like Tepig, getting seasick and puking over the edge. Not to mention it's late at night. around 8:30.

Emolga is looking out at sea with some binoculars, trying to find any stray materials or shipwrecked pokemon. Yet, there seems to be nothing but ocean.

"sea, sea, tepig's line of stomach acid, sea, sea, giant sea monster shadow, more sea... wait, giant sea monster shadow?"

Suddenly, A GIANT SEA MONSTER APPEARS! AND IT CAUSES A RIP IN THE OCEAN! THEN THE ENTIRE LAWS OF PHYSICS GOES UPSIDE DOWN! AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO! AND YOU WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh, sorry, got a little carried away. none of that actually happened. It just appeared out of the water, menacingly, and...

"HAI! I R CODKEELR123! WAN 2 B33 FRENDZ?"

what happens next?

1.WTF IS THAT
2. KILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLIT
3. PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!
4. ok seriously wtf is that
5. slap wheatley in the face for being a fatass and taking two weeks to make this (plz don't hurt me)
6. other

• 3 months later...