Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Help me decide what to write next, please.

So I want to take a break from Lunambra for a bit before writing part 2 of Dreams but I have three ideas and can't decide. Please vote.

1- Spartacus: Piss and Sand - Desperation story about Lucretia from Spartacus, stuck at the arena with nowhere to go.

2- Full on the Firefly 3 - Starring Inara and Saffron getting themselves in a pride-fueled holding contest.

3- A story starring Diane from the anime Seven Deadly Sins, this would be really out there considering Diane's status as a giant, and would take longer to write because I need to rewatch the series first so I can refresh my memories on everyone's personalities. Story name TBD.

Definitly 2), a holding contest between Inara and Saffron would be incredibly awesome.

Everybody who doesn't know firefly: Firefly is a fantastic series, sadly cancled after just 11 episodes.
Firefly is quite hard to describe, it is a SciFi series in a Wild-West-setting.
Sounds kind of stupid, but the show is so full of wonderful characters, a fantastic story and incredibly funny, it is one of the best tv shows I have ever seen.

Honestly guys, give this show a try, just watch the first episode, I am sure a lot of you will just love it.

And after you have seen Inara and encountered Saffron (in a later episode) I am sure most of you would love to read about a holding contest between the two.

And if just one of you watchs firefly and learns to love it this thread will be never forgotten by the lucky person who learnt of firefly because of it :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...