JackMarston7676

Request: Old Pajama Wetting Video from Youtube

76 posts in this topic

Hello all, just was wondering if I could get help finding this one.

A few years ago on YouTube was a channel of these two girls who were either sisters or friends who did wetting videos of the both of them. One of them that stood out was called "Hanna Peed" where one of them wet in pajamas. It was taken down before I could save it (curses!) And I've been searching for it since, with no luck. If anyone of you know where it could be I will forever be indebted to you.

Edited by JackMarston7676
Changing tags
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, JackMarston7676 said:

Hello all, just was wondering if I could get help finding this one.

A few years ago on YouTube was a channel of these two girls who were either sisters or friends who did wetting videos of the both of them. One of them that stood out was called "Hanna Peed" where one of them wet in pajamas. It was taken down before I could save it (curses!) And I've been searching for it since, with no luck. If anyone of you know where it could be I will forever be indebted to you.

any further details?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the one, but I haven't seen it for a very long time - I'll have a look and let you know if I find it :smile:

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2016 at 11:52 AM, Beatrix said:

I know the one, but I haven't seen it for a very long time - I'll have a look and let you know if I find it :smile:

If you find it I'll be so indebted to you. No joke, been like The Odyssey looking for this one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember these videos from waaaay back.  But no idea where to find them now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have that one, sending you a message asap :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, gardsnil said:

I have that one, sending you a message asap :)

Could you post it in this thread?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gardsnil said:

I have that one, sending you a message asap :)

Or if you cannot post in thread could you message me it as well. Thats one I had totally forgotten about! :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gardsnil said:

I have that one, sending you a message asap :)

Can you post it here pretty please?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think its suitable in this forum, she is a bit young :) I can send you all a message :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you talking about that video of the girl in the blue pajama pants with I think stars on them?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats not the one, but it sure sounds intresting xD

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, gardsnil said:

I have that one, sending you a message asap :)

Do you think you could send it to me also?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2016 at 5:20 AM, Soviet said:

Could someone send me it too?

 

Sure :)

On 12/9/2016 at 3:11 AM, Revengeance said:

Do you think you could send it to me also?

I will :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gardsnil said:

I will :)

send me the link too? il send a link to the pooping one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, timsperts said:

send me the link too? il send a link to the pooping one.

Sure =)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again, I'm interested too please. ^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.