Sign In

Request: Old Pajama Wetting Video from Youtube

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a bit creeped out by the number of people who are requesting a video even after they've been made aware that the girl in it is likely underage.

This thread confuses me. Everyone admits the video is against the rules but then request it via PM. And then others admit they have videos of underage girls but won't share them because they're obeyin

Hello all, just was wondering if I could get help finding this one. A few years ago on YouTube was a channel of these two girls who were either sisters or friends who did wetting videos of the bo

Posted Images

On 30.12.2016 at 4:24 PM, 8BitMike said:

This thread confuses me. Everyone admits the video is against the rules but then request it via PM. And then others admit they have videos of underage girls but won't share them because they're obeying the rules.

???

The fact that the thread remains open confuses me, too. Same goes for the "Real accident on train" one, which was a voyeur vid of a clearly underage girl. Strange.

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

"Hey guys, I have this video that I'm not allowed to post here, but you can send me a PM if you want it!"

I'm not sure if it's audaciousness or just mere stupidity at work here. However, for those who lack the wisdom to figure this out on their own, I hope a quick review of the last four pages in this thread will be enough to get the message across.

To everyone else, I apologize it took me so long to address this thread, and I will be dealing with the other open reports as promptly as I can.

• The topic was locked