Sign In

Just a normal girl

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Jony you were right xD                         " Tight Jeans, they press on your blad

"Really? You think its cute?" Amy giggled, half in embarrassment and half in surprise. "Yes" replied Alex, blushing fiercely. "I don't know, its just the way you are moving your legs about. You'v

Hi everyone :) This is  my first interactive story, so please bear with me. The story does not have a main plot to begin with...It will start with a 21-year old girl waking up in the morning and

Posted Images

Alex grabbed Amy's hand just as she pulled away.

"Wait! You've still haven't had your share of....fun yet" he said, moving in to give her a friendly bite on her neck.

"Really, I can't hold it  much more. I've been dying for ages now" she replied, trying to push him off.

Amy really does need to go. Should Alex let her? If he doesn't there is a chance (50-50 depending on a coin toss) that Amy will get mad at him and won't see him again.

• 2 weeks later...

"OK" said Alex, not wanting to pressure her. He let go of her hand, and Amy could immediately tell the disappointment on his face.

She grabbed his arm. "Come" she said, gently making a move towards the bathroom.

"Wh....? Alex stuttered.

"Do hurry up" she said. "I'm about to pee on your floor".

It took a few more seconds for Alex to realise that his fantasy was about to take another twist. They entered into the bathroom. Stopping for a few moments, as if saying to herself "What am I doing?", Amy reached under her dress with her hands and pulled down her cotton panties. Her mind raced with excitement and apprehension. Her she was, dying to pee and standing commando in the bathroom of a guy who until  a couple of days ago was a complete stranger to her. Yet, despite this, she felt totally comfortable. Alex had something about him that made her trust him, giving her the confidence to do things she would never have done with anyone else.

She turned her back to Alex. "Will you take off my bra?".

"Of course" said Alex, now fully immersed in the moment after his mind had digested what was happening. He reached into her green dress and attempted to peel off her bra. Embarrassingly, he failed at his first attempt, making Amy squeal "Hurry up already!". Luckily, he managed the second time, pulling out her white bra from under her dress.

Amy  turned round to him, and, with a cheeky smile, pulled off her dress. There she was, slim and tanned, standing naked in front of him, her shaved pussy smiling mischievously at him. He walked up to her  and gently rubbed her swollen stomach, as she  fought off a wave of desperation by tightly crossing her legs. They locked lips, and, without letting her go, he led her into the shower and  pressed her against the wall. His hands started stroking her feminine area as she pulled off the remaining clothes that he had on.  Then, as if without warning but at the right moment, a spurt of pee came out of her, splashing onto Alex's fingers and onto the shower floor below. Another came soon after, and suddenly a huge jet of pee roared out. She moaned with relief and ecstasy as Alex continued rubbing her, his face firmly engaged with her neck and breasts. After what seemed like an age, the stream turned into a trickle; all the while, Alex's penis had become rock hard once more.

"Do it!" she commanded. So he entered her....

-----------------

Amy opened her eyes to the sound  of a loud whistling sound from the next room. Somewhat apprehensively, she got up and, fully in the nude, went to check what was happening.

"Morning!" said Alex, still smiling shyly despite the previous night's events.

Amy laughed. "I though they stopped manufacturing those things ages ago" she said, pointing to the old  fashioned kettle that was whistling away on the hob.

"Really? I must have been away that day" he chuckled, pouring the boiled water into two mugs.

"Tea?" he handed over one of the mugs to Amy.

"Yeah, but first I gotta take a pee, I'm bursting". After a pause, she said "Do you think I should go in the toilet or in the shower?". She smiled cheekily, and then, without waiting for a reply, walked into the bathroom, leaving the door wide open....

-------------------------------

A short message from the writer:

Hi guys and girls. First of all I would like to say thank you so much for following this story over the past few months. Thanks for all the support and feedback, obviously it wouldn't have been the same without your responses.

Unfortunately, as you may have noticed by my infrequent updates of late, I have not been finding much time to write. Hence, I have decided to end this story here, which I believe is a fitting ending. I'll leave it up to your imaginations on what happens next. I don't exclude writing a sequel in the future, though this won't be for at least a couple of months.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Cheers :)

Kokandra123

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello boys and guys. Its been a while since I ended this story. I have decided to write a sequel, following on loosely from this story's finale. I have tried to remain consistent with the characters and the plot line, though after two years its hard to remember everything. Anyway, the sequel can be found here: Just a normal guy. I hope you enjoy it as much as this one ?