Sign In

Just a normal girl

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Jony you were right xD                         " Tight Jeans, they press on your blad

"Really? You think its cute?" Amy giggled, half in embarrassment and half in surprise. "Yes" replied Alex, blushing fiercely. "I don't know, its just the way you are moving your legs about. You'v

Hi everyone :) This is  my first interactive story, so please bear with me. The story does not have a main plot to begin with...It will start with a 21-year old girl waking up in the morning and

Posted Images

To let it contiunue to be plausible, maybe don't let Amy realize that she looses it.
She is too aroused to realize it or something like that.
Because if she would know she would leak, I am sure she would ask him to stop.
That would be A.

Or another idea - she says she has to pee and in the heat of the moment Alex asks if he can watch her pee. That could be very interesting too.
That's why I vote for C. If it a tie between A and B I vote vor A.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2017 at 1:04 AM, wedgeantilles said:

To let it contiunue to be plausible, maybe don't let Amy realize that she looses it.
She is too aroused to realize it or something like that.
Because if she would know she would leak, I am sure she would ask him to stop.
That would be A.

I'll go with this too. 

"Oh fuck" murmured Amy, struggling to let words out under the attack of Alex's tongue.

Still massaging her bladder with his thumbs, Alex pulled Amy closer, such that his now rock-hard penis was rubbing against her waist. Slowly and gently, he pushed her backwards onto the couch, laying her down and climbing on top  of her.

Amy moaned as for a split second Alex's arm dug into her stomach, a tiny leak of  pee squirting into her white cotton panties. Now Alex, having gotten into a comfortable position, moved his mouth away from her lips and started smooching her neck. At the same time, his left arm starting gliding  upwards along her thigh, taking her green dress along with it. It soon reach her panties, where he immediately felt a small spot of dampness. This turned him on  even more, and he unashamedly slid his fingers into her panties, gently caressing her crotch.

Driven by a mix of both desperation and horniness, a wave of pleasure hit Amy. Her body spasmed, letting out an uncontrollable spurt of pee onto Alex's  fingers.

What happens next?

a)  Amy is  mightily embarrassed by what has happened and asks to stop.

b) Seeing that Alex has not noticed, or chosen not to react to, the leak, she says nothing and allows Alex to continue.

Well, I think the point is not a " normal girl " because as we has talk before, a girl who like omorashi is a normal girl too, but Amy seem like is not into omorashi, soo, I guess A is more logic, but fuck it I want B xD

( I particularly prefer Amy beg Alex to stop and beg for him to help her get to the toilet, but she will not be able to hold it until the toilet )

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/3/2017 at 5:25 AM, AkenoSama said:

Well, I think the point is not a " normal girl " because as we has talk before, a girl who like omorashi is a normal girl too, but Amy seem like is not into omorashi, soo, I guess A is more logic, but fuck it I want B xD

( I particularly prefer Amy beg Alex to stop and beg for him to help her get to the toilet, but she will not be able to hold it until the toilet )

I agree

B is the most popular choice.

-------------------

Alex felt the gush of wetness on his fingers, immediately realising what had happened. Not wanting to embarrass Amy, he acted as if everything was normal. In reality, nothing was normal. His mind was racing with a mixture of excitement and horniness. Never in his wildest dreams, up to a couple of days ago, would he have thought that he would be on top of a beautiful girl dying to pee, his fingers stroking her urine-dampened crotch. He was finding it difficult to think amidst this wave of anticipation, his body shivering all over. His crotch area was almost in pain, with his penis rock solid and his balls  on fire. 

He paused from smooching her body and, almost breathless, said "Amy, I'm sorry,  but I need to get off, RIGHT NOW", emphasising the last few words. "I don't care whether its inside you or on my own in the shower, I need to release. I'm in pain!".

Amy giggled, almost out of surprise. She had never had such a request before; at least not  one made in this manner. In the few moments  since her leak her desperation had increased, almost as if the pee inside of her was protesting at not being let out as well. She was dying to use the toilet, but she was also mightily turned on and didn't want to ruin the moment. At the same time, she knew that she was almost certain to release more pee if she let Alex continue, or do something even more intimate.

What should Amy decide?

a) Admit that she's dying for a pee, and ask to go to the toilet, allowing Alex to deal with his "issue" on his own. Its too early in the relationship for the "serious stuff".

b) Ask Alex to enter her, knowing fully well that his penis banging against her bladder would almost certainly lead to an accident.

c) Give Alex some oral. That way he gets off and she might be able to hold in her pee for a mad dash to the toilet afterward.