Sign In

Just a normal girl

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Jony you were right xD                         " Tight Jeans, they press on your blad

"Really? You think its cute?" Amy giggled, half in embarrassment and half in surprise. "Yes" replied Alex, blushing fiercely. "I don't know, its just the way you are moving your legs about. You'v

Hi everyone :) This is  my first interactive story, so please bear with me. The story does not have a main plot to begin with...It will start with a 21-year old girl waking up in the morning and

Posted Images

Majority in favour of B and Rinatro's suggestion.

-------------------

"Thanks" said Amy as Alex ushered her inside. He fished around for the light switch.

"Can you tell me where your bathroom is? I'm about to have an accident!" Amy pleaded. She was now doing a full-blown pee dance, bouncing up and down, right hand jammed in her crotch.

"I could...but first I would like to say how cute you look bouncing up and down like that" replied Alex, turning on the light. "Bathroom's down the corridor to the right" he pointed.

What happens next?

a) Amy goes to the bathroom.

b) Amy takes the cue from Alex's comment and holds on a bit more for his benefit.

• 2 weeks later...

"Really? You think its cute?" Amy giggled, half in embarrassment and half in surprise.

"Yes" replied Alex, blushing fiercely. "I don't know, its just the way you are moving your legs about. You've got very nice legs" he smiled.

Now it was Amy's turn to blush. "Well, thank you".

After a moment of awkward silence, and to Alex's surprise, Amy walked over to the sofa and sat down. Seeing his bewildered look, she giggled again "Since you think its so cute...I will wait a bit more and...what is it you said...continue moving my legs about".

Not really believing his luck, Alex desperately though of something useful to say.

"Um...do you want some wine?" was the only thing he could think of.

"Only if you're having" replied Amy.

Alex went over to the kitchen, leaving Amy alone in the living room. He tried to calm himself down as he fished for a bottle of red wine, but the thought of a pretty girl sitting on his sofa desperate to pee couldn't get out of his head...

Should Amy and Alex have a simple make-out session, since its the first time, or should it be full bladder sex?

• 2 weeks later...

Alex handed Amy one of the glasses filled with blood red wine.

"Cheers" she said.

"To what?"

"To Cara's weak bladder, which means that we are alone at last".

After a few seconds of silence, both Alex and Amy burst into a fit of laughter.

"Oh...oh....I can't laugh" exclaimed Amy, jamming her hand into her crotch, while bending over and trying to stop herself from laughing.

"Maybe Cara's is not the  only weak bladder" he suggested, taking a sip of his red wine.

After regaining  some control, with a quick glance onto her dress to make sure she had not spilled any wine on her, Amy retorted "My bladder's not weak!".

"Let's see!". Suddenly, without warning, Alex jabbed his second finger into Amy's stomach.

"No no, you asshole!" she screamed, again desperately doubling over to avoid leaking. She walked up to him, dishing out a couple of friendly punches. He grabbed both her arms, ordering her to stop hitting or else.

"Or else what?" she asked, her voice now in full foreplay mode.

Time stood still for a moment, as they looked lustfully into each others' eyes, their arms locked together. Then, with a contemporaneous rush of adrenaline, they locked lips.

As they passionately kissed, he let go of her arms and each began to roam their hands over the other's body. Amy moaned as Alex's hands reached her waist. Still holding on to her sides, he reached out with both his thumbs and began to slowly massage her stomach.

How does this continue?

a) They continue making out and Amy can't hold in her pee any longer and starts leaking.

b) Alex asks her to wet herself.

c) Amy asks Alex to stop because she has to use  to toilet really badly.