Sign In

Just a normal girl

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Jony you were right xD                         " Tight Jeans, they press on your blad

"Really? You think its cute?" Amy giggled, half in embarrassment and half in surprise. "Yes" replied Alex, blushing fiercely. "I don't know, its just the way you are moving your legs about. You'v

Hi everyone :) This is  my first interactive story, so please bear with me. The story does not have a main plot to begin with...It will start with a 21-year old girl waking up in the morning and

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:
4 hours ago, Rinatro said:

This, but lets have Alex respond to it in a way that isn't creepy, since afterall he is trying to hide his enjoyment

Just it, lol out of order is the best way, Well, maybe something absurd like that one main pipeline of the city bursting is all around being without water, and so the toilets is out of order might work (well I know this is impossible to happen but who cares! ? XD since the bathrooms are closed I think everyone is happy)

Suggestions noted.

-------

"Um, there's a small café about five minutes walk from here. They make some nice food as well, maybe if you girls want we could go there and you could use the toilets" suggested Alex, trying to hide his delight.

"Agreed. A cosy café, some food, and a toilet is all I want in the world right now" replied Amy.

The group walked along to the café as the last of the sun's light began to die out. Amy and Cara walked in front, chattering away, while Alex tagged along at the back. He delighted himself and at watching these two hotties from behind, their bare legs exposed to the creeping night cold, their asses jiggling slightly as they walked. He imagined the amount of pee those two perfect pairs of legs where holding in between them, ready to explode if not released soon.

After they passed a couple of now dark streets, in a part of town Amy had never been too, the group reached a cosy-looking café hidden amongst rows of residential buildings. As they opened the front door they were met with a blast of hot air coming from inside, and a delicious smell of what seemed like stew, judging by the huge pot visible in the far corner of the room.

The place was half-packed, with plenty of tables available. A kind looking old lady came up to them, asking how she could help.

"Well, we'd like to have some dinner and a warm coffee" answered Alex.

"Sure you can love. Just pop yourselves on any of the empty tables and I'll come take your order".

The three proceeded to do as told, and without delay the old woman came over and took their orders.

"Right, three plates of stew, a jug of water, and 3 coffees it is" she stated as she walked back behind the bar.

"OK, I'm going to the toilet" said Cara, as soon as they were alone.

"Don't be long!" replied Amy. Of course, there was only one toilet in this old place.

Not a minute has passed before Cara was back.

"Shit. Its out of order. Can we go somewhere else please?"

"But we already made our order" argued Alex. "Can you wait another half an hour?"

What should they do?

a) Stay for dinner; the girls are too embarrassed to cancel their order with the old woman.

b) Cancel the order and walk to another restaurant, which is around 15 minutes away.

Unanimous in favour of A

-------------------

"Well I'll try" said Cara, sitting herself back down.

"Yeah, I'm sure we can" Amy chided in. "It's also nice and warm here, my need isn't as bad as it was back out there".

No sooner had she finished speaking than the old woman came walking towards them with a tray of delicious-looking hot beef stew.

"Um, you don't happen to have a bathroom available?" asked Cara, as the woman cheerfully placed their food in front of them.

"No I'm sorry dear, something went wrong with the plumbing about an hour ago...should be fixed first thing tomorrow morning."

"OK, its not big deal" lied Cara. The three tucked into their stews, the girls for a while forgetting their needs as their bodies were filled with the delicious warmth and meatiness of the food.

"That was good!" exclaimed Alex, sitting back into a relaxed position as he took his last gulp of the stew.

The girls finished off a few moments later. Cara gave Amy a quick glance and Amy immediately nodded in agreement.

"Um..do you mind if we make a move on?" she asked Alex in a cute voice which she used whenever she wanted to get someone to do something for her. "Us girls have our  needs!".

Alex agreed, and the three paid for their food and were soon standing outside in the chilly night wind.

"Do you girls want to come back to my place? Its around twenty minutes walk from here" asked Alex, with a special wink at Amy, to which she smiled in recognition.

"My place is much closer" said Cara. "I'm only five minutes away at fast walk. You could come use the toilets, though unfortunately I cannot ask you to stay as my flatmate's got an exam on Monday and she expressly asked me not to bring guests".

Both Cara and Alex looked at Amy, both pressuring her with their gaze to make a decision. Amy, meanwhile, was torn between the prospect of being able to go to Alex's home on the one hand and the proximity of a toilet in Cara's home on the other.

What should Amy decide, given that Alex and Cara's homes are in the opposite direction?

a) Go use the toilet at Cara's and ask Alex to leave it for another day.

b) Go to Alex's home.

B ( ok Cara, maybe next time We can make you burst ) 

Well, I guess Amy should make some thing if Alex ask nicely and if he be nice with Amy, she Don't hate Alex, and she don't hate hold her pee, it is just something New to her and she look like neutral with omorashi, just need Alex be a nice guy and a gentleman 

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

Unanimous for B

----------------

"I'd like to hang out more" Amy finally replied, looking at Alex. "Sure you don't want to join?" she asked Cara, giving her friend a "don't you dare say yes" stare.

"Nah, I'll just go home. I'm kinda tired anyway. Thanks for a lovely day guys".

Cara bid the pair farewell, walking in the direction of her home and a much needed piss.

Now alone together, Alex gently walked up to Amy and placed his hands on her waist. "I think I forgot to tell you that you look really beautiful tonight" he said softly.

Amy blushed bright red, muttering an embarrassed "thank you".

"Lets go home" said Alex, laughing. He held out his hand, which Amy gladly took, and led her in the direction of his home.

The walk was long, cold, and uncomfortable for Amy. Her light dress wasn't suited to this weather, the cold wind wrapping around her bare legs and her nether region. She could feel her swollen stomach, longing to be relieved of the pressure that had built up over the last few hours.

After half an hour, they came to a narrow dark street filled with rows of terraced houses. "Here we are!" exclaimed Alex, as they arrived in front of a house with a dark blue door.

"Thank heavens, I'm bursting!" remarked Amy, her desperation growing exponentially at the news that a toilet was near. This immediately grabbed Alex's attention; he had been worried that Amy had not mentioned her need at all during the walk, thinking that she might not have been as desperate as he had hoped.

"Do you live here alone?" asked Amy, now doing a full blown pee dance as Alex fumbled with the lock. Thankfully it was pitch dark, so no one except Alex could witness her desperation.

"I've got a flatmate, but she's away visiting a friend. She''ll be back tomorrow night" he replied, at the same time that he managed to unlock the door.

Should Alex deny Amy the toilet?

a) Yes

b) No, as it might freak her out and ruin the night.