Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just a normal girl

Given the increased number of responses in recent posts (thanks so much for that!), I feel it is better to start posting the scores so as too avoid confusion.

3 - 2 for Alex to subtly get Cara to talk about her desperation.

4 - 2 for Amy to wear a loose dress.

-----------------

Entering her bedroom, Amy went straight through to the en-suite bathroom, letting out a huge sigh as she let out a long stream of piss. As she peed, she could feel the relief of her swollen bladder deflating in her stomach, akin to a huge load being lifted off her body. Upon finishing, she went to her room and put on a green summer dress, which extended to a few inches above her knees. It was a warm day outside, perfect spring weather, and the light dress was perfect for showing Alex some cleavage and leg, without appearing too formal or slutty.

Downstairs, after a few initial moments of awkward silence, Alex and Cara had got off chatting quite nicely, with Cara's bubbly character winning over Alex's shyness. They exchanged introductions and the usual where are you from, what are you studying, how do you know Amy questions.

"So, what have you and Amy been up to today?" asked Alex after a few minutes of light chit-chat.

"Nothing much, watched a movie, drank some tea, girl-talk" replied Cara. Having heard of Alex's pee holding demands of Amy the night before, Cara was dying to drop a hint about their pee holding contest earlier, but managed to restrain herself.

"Nice. Amy told me that you had to fix something in the bathroom. Anything I can do to help?" lied Alex. Amy had told him no such thing; he was simply trying to get Cara to open up about her pee desperation.

Should Cara fall for Alex's question?

a) Yes. She's an open-minded girl and is dying to discover more about Alex's fascination with pee holding.

b) Better not. Might lead to an awkward situation given that the three of them were about to spend a few hours together.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Jony you were right xD                         " Tight Jeans, they press on your blad

"Really? You think its cute?" Amy giggled, half in embarrassment and half in surprise. "Yes" replied Alex, blushing fiercely. "I don't know, its just the way you are moving your legs about. You'v

Hi everyone :) This is  my first interactive story, so please bear with me. The story does not have a main plot to begin with...It will start with a 21-year old girl waking up in the morning and

Posted Images

Unanimous vote in favour of A

-------

"Well no, actually the problem was that you caught me at a rather awkward moment" began Cara. Then she bent forward and whispered, as if she was saying something really naughty, "I was really desperate for a wee".

Already turned on by the thought that this cute chick might have had to pee very badly, this confirmation coming from her very own mouth gave Alex an enormous hard-on, which felt very uncomfortable in his tight boxers. He kind of wished that he was all alone at home right now, pleasuring himself and removing the now intense pressure on his sexual organ. The fact that Cara was Amy's best friend made the situation feel even more hot and naughty.

"Oh...OK" he stuttered, the developments down below preventing him from thinking of anything useful to say.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I'm so embarrassed right now, but I really was about to wet myself" teased Cara. She had noticed Alex's flustered demeanour and his now visible erection, despite his best efforts to hide it, and was now totally convinced that Alex was one of those guys whose was into pee desperation. Her naughty side had gotten the better of her, and she was totally enjoying embarrassing him and turning him on.

What happens next?

a) The conversation ends as Amy returns and the three head out.

b) Amy is still getting ready and Cara keeps goading Alex into revealing his fetish.

7-4 in favour of A

-------------------------------

The sound of Amy's bedroom door opening halted the conversation between Cara and Alex.

"Ooooo sexy" said Cara teasingly as Amy entered the room in her green dress.

Alex smiled as he surveyed Amy. She looked very pretty, he thought, with the dress hugging her slim frame and more than half of her tanned legs exposed. In his already horny state, this was all he needed. He kind of wished that Cara would leave now, so that he could tear that dress off Amy. He longed to caress those smooth, dark thighs.

Amy blushed, giving Cara a friendly punch. "I'm not the one wearing the super tight shorts" she fired back. "Shall we be off?"

The three headed out to the bus station where the bus tour was to start from. They got onto the double decker just in time, and headed for the open top given it was such a nice day. The tour itself was enjoyable, though Alex was more interested in the two hot girls chatting next to him. He felt a surge of pride as a couple of guys looked at him with jealousy as they passed. He noticed one of them couldn't stop staring at Amy's legs.

The tour ended as twilight began to set in, with the heat of the day dissipating. It was quite chilly now, with Amy and Cara both not dressed properly for the night cold.

"Lets find somewhere indoors" said Amy as they got off the bus, fiercely rubbing her arms with opposing hands in an attempt to warm herself. "I'm freezing, and I need to pee. Not a good combination!"

"Me too" said Cara. "I could kiss a toilet right now". Obviously some liquid from their earlier holding contest was still making its way into their bladders. Alex almost died when he heard this mini-conversation.

Where should the group go to?

Open for suggestions.