Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just a normal girl

Hi everyone :) This is  my first interactive story, so please bear with me.

The story does not have a main plot to begin with...It will start with a 21-year old girl waking up in the morning and leading a normal life. Where it goes from there is your decision. I will try and make it as interactive as possible.

This story will mainly involve desperation and the occasional wetting. Some sexuality may be involved in the future. Scat and diapers are no-no's.

So, I will let you guys choose the girl's name and description:

----------------------

Name:

a) Amy

b) Becky

c) Olivia

Description:

a) Asian, short and pretty with dark hair.

b) Blonde, tall and slim.

c) Latin, average height , tanned-skin with wavy brown hair

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Jony you were right xD                         " Tight Jeans, they press on your blad

"Really? You think its cute?" Amy giggled, half in embarrassment and half in surprise. "Yes" replied Alex, blushing fiercely. "I don't know, its just the way you are moving your legs about. You'v

Hi everyone :) This is  my first interactive story, so please bear with me. The story does not have a main plot to begin with...It will start with a 21-year old girl waking up in the morning and

Posted Images

A and C it is. We have a Latin girl called Amy.

-------------------

Amy woke up from her slumber to the sound of birds chirping outside her bedroom window, a stream of sunlight just beginning to creep through the shocking pink curtains. She moaned as she stretched out her body and slowly opened her eyes, her head still heavy after being awoken from a very strange dream. After a few seconds of adjusting to the new daylight, she turned to her right  and picked up her phone from the bedside table.

"Crap!" she exclaimed, suddenly feeling wide awake as she realised it was already 8.30 in the morning. She was going to be late!

What is Amy late for?

a) An interview

b) University lecture

c) Pick up her mom from the airport

Given the tie, I'll go with the first response, b (University lecture).

-----------------

Amy jumped out of bed and put on her cute slippers, almost falling over in the process. Clumsily and quickly, she walked to the bathroom to perform her usual morning routine of peeing, washing her face, and brushing her hair. After applying some quick make-up and taking a last look at her hair in the mirror, she felt that she was good to go. She was a pretty girl, around 5'5 with long, wavy chestnut-brown hair and a tanned complexion. Her body was slim and toned, with smallish breasts and a firm cute butt - the results of a regular workout routine that she had adopted for the last two years, in response to being called "as plump as a burrito" by a guy she once fancied.

Moving swiftly in view of her lateness, Amy opened her wardrobe and spent a few seconds picking her outfit for the day (choose below). There was no time for breakfast; she  planned to grab a quick coffee and a cereal bar from the vending machine outside the lecture hall to keep her going for the morning. She wasn't one to eat a large breakfast, anyways.

What did Amy wear?

a) Tight jeans and a cute pink top

b) Black leggings and a red sweater.

c) It's summer! Pink summer dress with flower patterns.

Edited by kokandra123 (see edit history)

A it is then :)

-------------------------------

Amy pulled out her favourite pair of jeans from the wardrobe, along with a pink top. It wasn't cold outside, but it wasn't hot either, so this outfit would do just fine. She exited her student flat, waving to a couple of neighbours as she walked down the common stairs. Her tight jeans hugged her butt tightly as she walked, the cool fabric gently caressing her skin. She noticed a pair guys glance at her as she walked out of the building. It was a fifteen minute walk to the university campus. On a normal day she would enjoy the pleasant stroll through the large park and the town's cute little streets, filled with coffee shops and bakeries. However, today she had no time to take in the sights and smells.

She upped her pace as the church bells struck nine o'clock, which was the time she was meant to be in class. She didn't particularly like entering class after the lecture had started; she would feel the eyes of all the other students following her as she took her seat.

She entered the university building at five minutes late, and spotted the vending machine just outside the lecture hall. She stopped and quickly bought herself a coffee and a cranberry muffin.

"Excuse me" she heard someone call out just before she opened to door to the lecture room.

"Yes?" she asked, flustered, turning around to see who called.

"I was wondering if you could show me where lecture hall B is?" said a tall, blonde guy walking up towards her.

What should Amy do?

a) Make her excuses and go to class; she's late!

b) He's kind of cute, I'll show him where to go, even though its on the other side of the building.

c) Be mean and send him somewhere completely different, as a joke.

b) He's kind of cute, I'll show him where to go, even though its on the other side of the building.

------------

"Umm, its right up on the other side, on the first floor" she said, still out of breath from walking so fast. "Let me show you".

"Oh, I don't want to be any trouble...."  he began, in a strange foreign accent.

"Oh no, its fine"  she said, a smile lighting up her pretty face.

"Oh thanks" he said. "Very nice of you. I'm Alex, by the way". He held out his hand.

"Amy" she replied, trying to hold the boiling hot coffee and the muffin in one hand  in order to free the other one for the handshake.

The two continued to exchange introductions as she led him down the corridor and up a flight of stairs. Amy discovered that Alex was an exchange student, and had only just moved to town. He was tall and slim, with well-combed blonde hair that contrasted strongly with her Latin looks.

"Here is your hall" she said as they arrived in front of a large door. The corridor was deserted, given that most people were dutifully attending their lectures.

He thanked her and  she started walking back, aware that she was now very late for her class.

"Hey" he called, as he ran back up to her "um...I'm new here and I don't really know anyone. Do you think its possible if me and you could meet up...erm, sometime, for, a c-c-coffee?" he stammered, his pale face turning blood red from shyness.

What should Amy do?

a) Agree to meet him tonight.

b) Make up a lame excuse and reject him.

c) I need to think about it. Tell him I'll text one of these days.

Given the tie, I'll go with a) Agree to meet him tonight

--------------------

Amy and Alex exchanged numbers and agreed to meet for drinks that evening. Amy's mind was rushing with thoughts as she walked back to class. Absent-mindedly, she barged into the lecture hall, forgetting that she was over fifteen minutes late. She blushed as she realised that all eyes were on her, with the lecturer giving her a disapproving look.

Wanting to die with shame, Amy trudged to the back of the class and sat down next to her best friend Cara, a petite blonde with an appetite for craziness. The lecturer, Mr. Gibbs, droned on and on about the importance of plants to life on earth, as Amy sipped her coffee and ate her breakfast.

The 3-hour class was broken up half-way through as the lecturer allowed for a ten-minute break. The room was suddenly filled with the sound of movement as people got up to stretch their legs or take a bathroom break. Cara got out of her seat, muttering something which to Amy sounded like "need to piss like a racehorse", and left the classroom to presumably go to the bathroom.

What should Amy do?

a) Go to the bathroom. She didn't need to pee badly, but not going now would mean spending the next one and a half hours with the entire contents of this morning's coffee in her bladder.

b) Stay in class. She missed the first part of the lecture and needed to catch up.

b) Stay in class. She missed the first part of the lecture and needed to catch up.

-------------

Amy looked down at her notes, trying to make head or tail of what they had done during the first part of class.

Her friend Cara came backed to her seat after a couple of minutes.

"Oh I'm so relieved" she exclaimed, plumping her tiny butt onto the chair. "I did a workout this morning and drank a lot of water, and I was going crazy for a piss back then. You know how I get when I drink a lot".

Amy giggled. Cara did get desperate for the toilet quite a lot, her bladder size being proportional to her petite body. Amy wasn't one with a large bladder herself, and had gotten caught out on a number of occasions. But she always teased Cara in that she always won the drunk holding contests.

The break period passed by without much incident, with Cara showing Amy what she had missed earlier on. The lecture re-started with the familiar monotonous rhythm, and Amy soon found herself daydreaming about her meeting with Alex later on. She liked him, but there was something about him that sparked her curiosity. He was strange in a sort  of way, and she wanted to find out more about him.

As the minutes slowly passed, Amy found herself preoccupied with another thought. She needed to pee, and quite badly. She occasionally shifted her butt across the seat, trying to find a more comfortable position, while constantly squeezing her thighs. The desk in front of her was quite low, so she didn't have enough space to cross her legs, which she desperately to do. On occasions, she would pull at the waist of her now extremely tight and uncomfortable jeans, trying to take the pressure off her stomach.

Finally, after what seemed liked hours, the lecture ended and Amy got up to go relieve herself. The few metres from the lecture hall to the bathrooms appeared much longer than usual, each step she took sending shiver through her bladder. Finally, she got to the toilet door.

What happens?

a) Amy goes in and takes a much needed pee.

b) The toilets are being cleaned and cannot be used.

c) She hears the lecturer calling her name, probably to reprimand her for being late.

c) She hears the lecturer calling her name, probably to reprimand her for being late.

--------------

"Amy!" she heard Mr. Gibbs calling just as she was going to enter the ladies' toilets.

"Sir!" she said, turning around and looking very flustered.

"You were late again for the second time this week. May I have a word with you in my office?"

What should Amy do?

a) Follow him to his office without a word.

b) Ask for permission to use to the toilet beforehand.