Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anime Pee pt. Old Youtube Videos

Anime Pee pt 1 is from Naruto. I couldn't tell you which episodes, though.

Part 2 is the following in this order: Sailor Moon, Family Guy, Digimon, and Dragonball.

Part 3 is the following in this order: Dragonball Z: Broly Second Coming, Elfen Lied, I dont know this one, Naruto, I don't know this one, Dragonball (might be the first episode), Dragonball GT: A Hero's Legacy, Dragonball Z, and a Dragonball Z movie.

19 hours ago, stranger said:

yep, some of the don't have sound, but this problem was with youtubeversions, too

What. All of them have both video and sound. Maybe some parts of them don't, but I've played the first couple of seconds from every video and it works just fine (MPC-HC/MadVR ubermensch here).

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/14/2020 at 11:07 PM, Aka Larrie said:

I watched these videos years ago but they were deleted from youtube. Thank you for sharing!

I never watched these videos before on YouTube, but I used to watch the anime stuffed belly videos.

On 1/28/2017 at 2:10 PM, Yoshi said:

1. The game is Artificial Girls 3, but it has been mentioned yet. 03:59 is from the original Dragon Ball episode 4, "Oolong the Terrible". 04:49 is from Kerero Gunsou, I think episode 78.

2. 00:19 is from a Hentai G-spot Express episode 1. 00:45 is from Dr. Slump as far as I know. 01:42 is from the Jackie Chan cartoon. 02:05 is from Ichigo Mashimaro episode 6. 02:29 is probably Higurashi. 02:31 is Rugrats and so is the one at the end.

3. 02:49 is Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, the character is called Lambo. 03:16 is Dragonball obviously. 03:37 is Doraemon, episode: Malicious of the Demon. 04:09 is from Chi's Sweet Home, one of the earlier episodes.

4. The first scene is from Naruto episode 192 "Ino Screams! Chubby Paradise!". The dog scene and everything following is from Naruto as well.

5. First one is Sailor Moon. 01:58 is Family Guy. 04:12 is from Digimon Adventure 02, Episode 22. 05:25 and everything after it is from Dragonball.

6. The first one with Goten and Trunks is from the 10th Dragon Ball Z movie (Broly - Second Coming). 02:02 is from the first episode of Elfen Lied. 04:31 is Naruto. 05:37 is from Ojamajo Doremi Na-i-sho episode 5. The one with Bulma is from the original Dragon Ball (one of the earlier episodes) and the one with Goten and Trunks is episode 230 of Dragon Ball Z.

7. Sailor Moon and Animaniacs ("Potty Emergency") I don't know about the other scenes.

8. 06:28 is from Pani Poni Dash!!. 08:05 is from MegaMan NT Warrior episode 3.

You can also find some of the episodes here Just scroll down a little and you'll find some of the scenes. I'm too tired to put write them all down, lol.

I remember that scene from Family Guy where Stewie was on an play, he was so nervous, he started crying and wetting himself.

On 8/23/2016 at 10:26 PM, hardlyl8 said:

Anime Pee pt 1 is from Naruto. I couldn't tell you which episodes, though.

Part 2 is the following in this order: Sailor Moon, Family Guy, Digimon, and Dragonball.

Part 3 is the following in this order: Dragonball Z: Broly Second Coming, Elfen Lied, I dont know this one, Naruto, I don't know this one, Dragonball (might be the first episode), Dragonball GT: A Hero's Legacy, Dragonball Z, and a Dragonball Z movie.

I hope it has Devilman and Doraemon on some other videos, I have the watch it since I've never seen these videos on YouTube.

On 1/28/2017 at 2:10 PM, Yoshi said:

1. The game is Artificial Girls 3, but it has been mentioned yet. 03:59 is from the original Dragon Ball episode 4, "Oolong the Terrible". 04:49 is from Kerero Gunsou, I think episode 78.

2. 00:19 is from a Hentai G-spot Express episode 1. 00:45 is from Dr. Slump as far as I know. 01:42 is from the Jackie Chan cartoon. 02:05 is from Ichigo Mashimaro episode 6. 02:29 is probably Higurashi. 02:31 is Rugrats and so is the one at the end.

3. 02:49 is Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, the character is called Lambo. 03:16 is Dragonball obviously. 03:37 is Doraemon, episode: Malicious of the Demon. 04:09 is from Chi's Sweet Home, one of the earlier episodes.

4. The first scene is from Naruto episode 192 "Ino Screams! Chubby Paradise!". The dog scene and everything following is from Naruto as well.

5. First one is Sailor Moon. 01:58 is Family Guy. 04:12 is from Digimon Adventure 02, Episode 22. 05:25 and everything after it is from Dragonball.

6. The first one with Goten and Trunks is from the 10th Dragon Ball Z movie (Broly - Second Coming). 02:02 is from the first episode of Elfen Lied. 04:31 is Naruto. 05:37 is from Ojamajo Doremi Na-i-sho episode 5. The one with Bulma is from the original Dragon Ball (one of the earlier episodes) and the one with Goten and Trunks is episode 230 of Dragon Ball Z.

7. Sailor Moon and Animaniacs ("Potty Emergency") I don't know about the other scenes.

8. 06:28 is from Pani Poni Dash!!. 08:05 is from MegaMan NT Warrior episode 3.

You can also find some of the episodes here Just scroll down a little and you'll find some of the scenes. I'm too tired to put write them all down, lol.

To be precise, that two clips were taken from Sailor Moon R Episode 68.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 12:36 PM, NoWayOmo said:

To be precise, that two clips were taken from Sailor Moon R Episode 68.

Even I never these videos on YouTube before, It was removed several years ago, Since YouTube being an very vast website that has videos being uploaded everyday in 72 hours, some of those videos can get removed because of the channel of the video getting uploaded got terminated, I don't know what user who made these videos, but the user got terminated several years ago.

• 2 months later...