Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

~~The magical misadventures of Syra the Lamia~~

(Relieve self: 2 votes)

(Keep holding it: 4 votes)

For some inexplicable reason, Syra kept her bladder shut tight, feeling like she could go even longer, despite all that's happened...

Now that she wasn't troubled with full-body filth, her curiosity lead her towards the book... Just what was it, exactly? Why does this book seem nearly indestructible?

"Hm... I guess I have nothing better to do... Literature, it is," Syra spoke to herself.

She grips the book in hand, traces a finger onto the cover of the book and flipped the page...

The text within the book is written with odd, unusual symbols, containing images and drawings of things, like examples of something.

The book clearly was not written in Common, and yet... Syra felt like she could understand it. Like whatever knowledge this book has to offer is flowing into her head like a stream of smarts! She could feel her mind... expanding! A key has been turned into Syra's squishy brain, unlocking something inside her! Some kind of potential has just been revealed!!

Syra quickly slams the book shut, panting with exhaustion and bafflement. "W-Wha... Wha was..."

Syra's curiosity has now thoroughly been ensnared by the contents of this book. She feels like her IQ just suddenly went up! She... wants to know more... ... ...

[...?]

Edited by ExplosiveTurtlez (see edit history)
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Gather around everyone, and please join me on... an interesting idea that's been floating in my mind since... yesterday :1 I figured I'd give this a try, since int-fics are all the craze right now~ A

Wash for thousands of years Never be clean. Never be clean. Never be clean. Wash for thousands of more years. Cry more.

Just go with it, since it seems to be responding to us.   Also, no need for apologies!  This is a fun one thus far, and the art surprise was a welcome one.

Posted Images

Syra figures she'd like to keep reading this mysterious book... But perhaps in a safer location, away from the potential threat of ogres...

She slithers on out of the river, absolutely just DYING to pee! She doesn't know how much longer she can hold it!! Yet she keeps holding on and on and-

*hsssss*

An intense, lengthy spurt manages to escape her from the end of her tail! She had to stop and take a moment to recover from it...

Managing to regain her strength, she attempts to slither up a tree and nestle herself between the branches. Each passing second, a drop of pee* escapes her, falling from the tree all the way to the ground.

Despite all this, she attempts to reach her absolute limit!! While keeping her bladder in check, she flips open the book once more and begins taking in it's knowledge word for word.

She feels... smarter. More intelligent. Like she understands more about the reality around her... However, she has to stop every once in a while. Taking in so much knowledge at a time puts strain on her consciousness, giving her a small headache...

[Care to keep reading? If you do, Syra WILL have an accident. Although peeing is inevitable at this point. Now it's just a matter of whether you wish to go voluntarily or involuntarily.]

*: not necessarily 'urine', but rather 'uric acid', which contains less water than urine, leading to less dehydration.

Syra shivers and quakes as her bladder bulges out more and more, each second filled with many spurts.

"Shit! Can't... take it anymore!!"

She whimpers out, losing all strength... And then... like a strange force influencing her, she tilted the end of her tail out onto her chest, and a golden stream shot out of her cloaca, and onto her flat boobies.

Syra noticed what she was doing, and could have easily tilted her tail just a little to the side, but... she didn't bother to. She was so lost in pure relief that she didn't want it to end.

And, in a strange sense... it felt... liberating.

image.jpeg

After a couple whole minutes of pure relief, her golden stream reduces to a trickle...

"Oh... That felt... Hmnn..."

Perhaps, something else was unlocked within her...?

A sudden 'tingling' shook up between her snakeybits, and her heartbeat was rising...

Trying to ignore the sensation, she cracks open the book once more, only this time she is now distracted by a certain other feeling...

Her own libido...

[Syra wishes to continue reading, except now she's suddenly horny... What should be done is entirely up to you~]

Preferring to not be distracted by such primal urges, Syra gives in to temptation...

"... A little alone time couldn't hurt... It'll at least make me feel better," she thinks to herself.

She was about to insert a finger or two into her slit when she remembers the book in hand. This thing doesn't seem to get easily dirtied, but perhaps she can really put that to the test...

Syra gently presses the edge of the book against her opening and rubs...

"Mn... Mnnng~"

She closes her eyes and leans forward, resting her chin on the arms resting on her  tail. She feels the material of the leather book grind against her, feeling her snaky bits grow moist.

"Mnng~ This isn't enough~ I need to go deeper~" she moans, when something quite sudden happens...

The book suddenly splits open, and a thick, oblong shape pops right out of the tome's pages, vigorously penetrating her cloaca, which prompts a harsh, heated gasp to escape Syra's lips!

[Wanna investigate what this object is? Or perhaps we don't care and just wanna play song with this...?]

Author's note: I sincerely apologize that my writing is absolute shit... I try my best, but I cannot even dare to compare myself to some of the fiction writers here, as it'd be a sin to think that I am honestly worth ANYTHING! For those of you who have stuck around this long, I thank you for tolerating my uncreative mess, and I pray to at least somewhat get better at this. I WANT to make this story interesting and enjoyable...

To be honest, Syra didn't care what she was shoving up there... She could just check it out later anyway, but right now, it was playtime~

Syra thrusts her slit into the mysterious object that appeared from the book, feeling it siiiiiiiiink into her as her moist, inner-walls suck on the object.

She has to cover her own mouth to muffle the loud noises she was making, thrusting faster and faster!

"Hnng~! Mmmph!! Fuck! HNG!! MMMNMNM!!!"

Actually... Screw modesty! She unfolds her hands, letting her heated cries echo through the swamp! Her fingers run down to her flat chest and begin to tweak at her nipples, feeling them harden with arousal.

"MmmmMMNGH! HNMMMNNMNG~~!!!"

Her movements increase in speed! Her cries heighten in volume! Her heart is racing! She's... She's going to...!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHNN~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3"

She holds herself tight, her juices gushing out onto the books pages...

As she calms herself, her breathing begins to slow down, turning now into repeated sighs.

The relieved Syra then hears a quiet *thump* as the book falls to the ground, and the object that had penetrated her was now gone... Only just now did she realize that... she wasn't holding onto that book. The book was just... floating on it's own? Or perhaps... it was her will that kept the book in the air?

Suddenly, the branch she rests upon begins to crackle, until the whole thing snaps and Syra plummets onto the dirt, "Oof"ing in response to the ground's welcoming gesture.

Sure enough, the book remained dry and unsoiled...

"I... wonder if I can do that again...?" the relieved girl asks herself...

She looks up past the thick treetops and sees that the sky has become a deep red. It's going to be dark soon, so perhaps it's best to get home? But she is also hungry again...

[What should we do now? It's going to be late, but you'll be going to sleep hungry if you don't find food. But at the same time, searching for dinner at night has it's risks...]