Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

~~The magical misadventures of Syra the Lamia~~

(Gather around everyone, and please join me on... an interesting idea that's been floating in my mind since... yesterday :1 I figured I'd give this a try, since int-fics are all the craze right now~ Also this int-fic will run a bit differently, where rather than having a pre-selected list of actions one could do, you can just simply write what it is you want to do in the comments below~ I'd like to think this will get some more creative thinking in, rather than just outright giving an obvious answer~ Also I'm going to include wetting and peeing and stuffs~ But I'd also like to vote in the comments below on if messing should also be a thing. Just so we can all agree to everyone's tastes~ But anyway, let's get started~ I hope you all stick around with me. I know my writing isn't the best, but I will do what I can~!)

Chapter I: Youth

Syra was... well... a thing.

She stood there, laying upon a pile of herself... bored out of her mind. The little girl... thing... looks up to her mother... thing. The mother pays her no mind, almost like Syra didn't even exist. There's no father to be found here... Actually, Syra never even knew her father. He was probably just some guy who fucked her mom and left, leaving her with a child she never wanted. Perhaps that's why she's so neglectful of her. Hell, she never even feeds Syra. The only reason she's even alive is because of knowing how to catch food (which she taught herself, by the way).

Syra was... bored out of her mind... She tinkered with her snakey lower-half like one would twiddle their thumbs. Her purple hair was all messy and unkempt. Not like it mattered anyway. She wasn't expecting to see anyone anyway... Her tail feels quite smooth to the touch, however.

Anyways, she could feel a slight pang in her bladder, and of course her mother doesn't approve of peeing on the damp-cave ground (the only time she really acknowledges her). Not to mention you're feeling kinda hungry... Maybe you should go outside? Not like there's much else to do here. After all, you're a 48-year-old* Lamia with nothing to do with your life. A kid's gotta do SOMETHING to entertain themselves...

[What do you do?]

*:That's like 8 in Monster-years... But 48 is still technically legal (fuk da poliss)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Gather around everyone, and please join me on... an interesting idea that's been floating in my mind since... yesterday :1 I figured I'd give this a try, since int-fics are all the craze right now~ A

Wash for thousands of years Never be clean. Never be clean. Never be clean. Wash for thousands of more years. Cry more.

Just go with it, since it seems to be responding to us.   Also, no need for apologies!  This is a fun one thus far, and the art surprise was a welcome one.

Posted Images

Syra figured to go get food like a sensible person would when they're hungry...

As she exited the cave, a sudden thought of loss of self comes to her, like she needs to recall herself and reevaluate her life...

She recalls to having shoulder-length messy purple hair, as well as purple eyes. She is fairly thin, and flat-chested... for now at least. After-all, a Lamia's breasts are used for storing fat to keep themselves warm during winter-hibernation. Lamias plump-up their boobs during the Fall and Winter, and start to thin out during the Spring and Summer. But I digress... She looks down to see where your human-half ends and her snake-half begins, right on her waist. Her tail isn't long right now, but when she grows into an adult in Monster-years*, it'll become nearly 15-feet long! And why haven't I mentioned her choice of clothing? Well... no one ever comes out here soooo uh... who needs 'em, right? o////o

Now that she's sort of found herself 'spiritually' she went on to go hunting for food, preferably something like eggs or a giant bird. 

She slithers out into the swampy environment, her tummy rumbling and her bladder nagging at her. Syra cooooooould just relieve herself right there, but... for some peculiar reason she felt compelled to hold it in for once, as if challenging herself to see how long she could last. She did enjoy testing her own limits every once in a while...

The little snake-girl slithers on past her favorite sun-bathing spot, where the trees split open to allow a flow of sunlight to shine through. As a cold-blooded sniky-snek, you gotta sun-bathe regularly to stay alive. She figures that she'll stop by to soak up some warmth after her meal.

[What meal is she searching for, where should she go looking, and how should she go fetching it?]

*: Adulthood age varies for different kinds of monsters. For Lamias, it's around 160-180. Monster's don't have a 'specific' age of adulthood like humans. To them, it's more like 'if they feel like being an adult now.'

I say we go for some eggs if possible, I assume since we're basically a snake person eggs would be like a favorite food/snack. Perhaps nab some from a local birds nest, hopefully near-ish to our cave-home.

And damn, 48 is legal, but like a teenager for lamia's in this setting? My goodness.

Also, if monsters decide when they feel like an adult, does that mean they can pout and get their way? o:

6 hours ago, MaverickJsmith said:

I say we go for some eggs if possible, I assume since we're basically a snake person eggs would be like a favorite food/snack. Perhaps nab some from a local birds nest, hopefully near-ish to our cave-home.

And damn, 48 is legal, but like a teenager for lamia's in this setting? My goodness.

Also, if monsters decide when they feel like an adult, does that mean they can pout and get their way? o:

Author's Comment: Yup~ In this world, monsters' lifespans generally range between 100 years to 800 years! And Lamias are around the higher spectrum, having an average lifespan of 500-600.

And yeah~ A monster can just... decide to not be an adult~ Or at least decide to not to have a mature mindset. Ever wonder why some vampires act so childlike~?

Syra gains a craving for some fresh eggs~ After all, eggs are a delicacy among Lamias.

With her objective in mind, she follows the trees through the forest until she spots a bird's nest laid high up. Being the little snake she is, she slithers on up the tree with ease. And inside the nest are several eggs just waiting to be picked~ And mama bird is nowhere to be found~ Syra wasn't the kind of person to show courtesy when it comes to eating unborn children, but she takes a few eggs, and leaves a few behind. Without birds, where would the eggs come from?

She safely slithers on back down, holding the eggs close to her bosom like a Remiacan Kicksphere (though it's more of an oval than a sphere... So bad naming on their part, whoever invented the Remiacan Kicksphere sport.). Then she heads back to her sun-bathing spot and coils-up, letting the warmth blanket her. And while doing so, she gently places the eggs onto the ground, picks one up, and pops it into her mouth, swallowing the egg whole! Lamia's can't quite dislocate their jaws like how a regular snake would, but they can stretch them out a decent length. Also, being a lamia, she could just eat the eggs raw. Though she's not quite sure what bird laid these eggs... Not like it matters. All eggs tasted the same to her.

Her bladder was still bugging her a little... And there really wasn't much to do. She feels like she wants to go do something, anything exciting... Like... an adventure... Of course, she wasn't prepared or equipped to handle something like that... She just hoped and prayed that her life would just suddenly start up, like how the unlikely hero always has something random happen to them to get them started along their way... She just wanted that random thing to happen... ... ...

Suddenly, loud screams came rolling in! They sound close by, and whoever was making them, they clearly sounded like they're in pain!

[This could be her lucky break! What do we do?!]

Of course Syra would go check it out! Why would she not?! Unless she were a big chicky-baby, of course~ But she wasn't a silly pants-soiling coward. She had a little rare something special known as "courage".

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut just in case, let's bring a stick along. She's courageous, but not very tough... Even the stick is a bit too heavy to carry easily...

She slithers to the source of the noise, only to find... nothing, really... There's nothing here!! Surely something had to make that scream...

That is, until she feels something warm drip drip drip onto her hair, and then a harsh *THUD* as something heavy smacks onto her head. Swearing with annoyance, she looks to see what hit her, to see a large black book submerged into the swampy water beneath her. Out of instinct, she went to pick it up, noticing that the book somehow wasn't damaged by the water... Strange... But when she looked up to see where the book came from, she saw... quite a... lovely*... sight... ... ...

A solid, frozen expression of fear and agony, with bloody, hollow eyes as a robed man was hanging off a tree branch by his intestines like a shopping bag!

"F-F-FUCK!!" Syra curses in fear, actually leaking just a tiny bit from the shock and realization.

[Well... This is a bad situation... What now?]

*: 7.5/10 Too much sarcasm

Syra was a courageous girl, but she sure as hell wasn't stupid. "Fuck this shit, I'm out!!" she thought to herself, carrying the book and scurrying out of the area! She didn't know why she was holding onto a stupid book, especially in a possibly life-death situation, but... it felt like it stuck to her. Not physically but rather... spiritually...

She slithered and slithered and slithered, but not very far...

She turned around a tree and found herself colliding with a massive boulder! Wait... Why is there a boulder out here? There's no mountains or cliffsides nearby...

That question was very quickly answered when the giant boulder began to shake and move, until it grew a pair of legs! Or perhaps they were always there... And look! Arms as well! And a big big head! And as it turns... an ugly, but big big face! With a big big nose and a big big... bloody mouth... Syra can make out a leg between his teeth... which probably used to belong to that hanging dead guy.

"HMMMMM?! Ano'dur snack~? Hopefu'y dis'n is not load'd wit vomit like last guy..."

Oh shit... Yeah... That's an ogre alright... Syra knew ogres* lived in swamps, but she's never seen one around here till now... And frankly, she's absolutely terrified... Almost "wetting" terrified, but she wasn't quite there yet...

"Hmmmm~ Snakeybits hard tuh chew... But top half looks... Juicy~"

[ Uuuuhhhhhh... What now?]

*: refering strictly to Western Ogres. Oriental Ogres prefer high mountains or deep dark caves.