~~The magical misadventures of Syra the Lamia~~

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Gather around everyone, and please join me on... an interesting idea that's been floating in my mind since... yesterday :1 I figured I'd give this a try, since int-fics are all the craze right now~ A

Wash for thousands of years Never be clean. Never be clean. Never be clean. Wash for thousands of more years. Cry more.

Just go with it, since it seems to be responding to us.   Also, no need for apologies!  This is a fun one thus far, and the art surprise was a welcome one.

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Sportsegg said:

Let's read the book (I hope this thread isn't dead, this is one of my favorites to stalk haha)

(Bwah! You're right... This has been on a way too long hiatus... I had been waiting for more replies and ended up forgetting about it.. Hahahaha ;w;

... ANYWAYS! I plan on getting things rolling as soon as possible... saaaayyyyyy... tomorrow?)

13 hours ago, ExplosiveTurtlez said:

(Bwah! You're right... This has been on a way too long hiatus... I had been waiting for more replies and ended up forgetting about it.. Hahahaha ;w;

... ANYWAYS! I plan on getting things rolling as soon as possible... saaaayyyyyy... tomorrow?)

Make sure you aren't rushing yourself  :3 I just wanted to make sure this was still a thing haha

Syra sat by Kiji's side as she felt her magic tome calling to her... Beckoning her...

"I suppose some intellectual reading can relieve some stress," Syra mumbles to herself.

Syra flips open the pages of mystic knowledge. Her eyes are lured by several different kinds of spells, all still written in this archaic text that she somehow comprehended. It wasn't even like she was reading, as it felt more like the tome's information flowed into her mind without confusion nor misreading. She can see Charm Person, Dancing Lights, Hold, Push, Identify, and many many more... but one spell in particular grabbed her interest; Magic Missile...

Of course... testing new spells is best done outdoors...

Syra considers it, but there's so much more information! She keeps reading on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

... ... ...

until one day... ... ...

... ... ...

"{Syraaaaa! Come out for a moment and help,}" Kiji calls out from outside.

Syra was curled up in bed, reading her slightly-worn tome, making a few sparkles in her palm.

About... ten years have passed since Syra first arrived to the village.

"{I'm coming,}" Syra replies in the Urfry tongue. Due to her long lifespan, she hasn't really aged a day, though Kiji has grown maybe an inch or two. Within a decade of living among the tribesfolk, she's managed to get a hold of the native language, no able to socialize with the other villagers.

Within ten years, Syra has never bothered to see her mother... Not like she's tried finding her... or going back to the cave...

Syra peeks out the hut to see Kiji skinning some alligators.

Multiple alligators...

This kid was small, but Urfries are known to be some of the deadliest hunters. A single Urfry could easily take down some of the mightiest beasts. After all, Urfries have some of* the best traits imaginable!

The intellect and compassion of man...

and the cruel, savage cunning of predators.

"{Darling, while I do this, would you mind helping the Wendisla'k mates with their crops. I think Yanol's girl got sick and can't harvest the plants with him. He might appreciate the help.}" 

Syra contemplated... It wouldn't be that hard... Buuuut... she couldn't help but wiggle nervously. She hasn't gone to piddle for some time...

[Well~ You've been presented with a side-quest~ You can do it if you want, and almost always there will be some reward out of it... Oooooor we can go do something else to progress the story~ Your choice ^^]

*: That enough "Some of"s for you?

Syra gives a nod and goes to help with the farm. From there, an Avian-Fyurosa is fluttering over the vegetables and plucking them out with his talons. He sees Syra and smiles*. "{Syra. Just in time. I take it your mate sent you here?}"

"{Yeah. Heard about your wife. Will she be okay?}" Syra asks with genuine concern. 

"{She's getting better, thank Sylvick. Especially with the help of the Chieftain's wife and Shaman. She's always been so skilled... So gifted... I-In any case, she still needs to rest until she's fully recovered, and our daughter is still patrolling the woods**, so I need an extra set of hands to help pick out the crops. You don't mind, do you? Are you busy?}"

"{If I was busy, I wouldn't have come over,}" Syra replied honestly. Her bladder was still nagging at her, but the thought that... maybe she could arouse Kiji by holding it... not that she HAS to***... But... Yeah. She should save potty-time for her adorable li'l tiger~

... ... ...

... ... ...

... ... ...

... About a good four hours have passed harvesting all those crops. Syra was spent of much stamina, having held her golden torrent this whole time. The Avian farmer perches by a tree and lets out a sigh.

"{Phew... That's all done and done. I never woulda gotten all these plants harvested without your help,}" the bird thanks the snake.

"{I-It's nothing~}" Syra replies, trying to act casual and hide her bladder, which was bulging rather prominently.

"{... Hmm... ... ... Yl'gfria should have come back by now... ... ... I'm worried... She's... probably aright.}"

Syra listens to what he said...

[This Avian expresses worry for his daughter, who has been out scouting for a long time now... Surely the father could go find her... Or perhaps... Syra could go out and search for her... Oooorrr we can just tell him that there's nothing to worry about and let her find her way home. She's got wings for a reason, after all. And what of our bladder? It's pretty dang full right now. If we offer to aid him in finding his daughter, we will not be able to hold it until we return to Kiji. A variety of options to choose from...

... and all of them have their own consequences~<3]

*:Don't... think too hard on how a bird can smile.

**: In case it wasn't obvious, Urfries are regularly sent out of the village to patrol the surrounding woods for threats. This was what Kiji was doing when Syra first met him.

***: An often not mentioned, but well-known mannerism among most Urfries is that they are allowed, and do often, commit normally private deeds out in the open, anywhere they choose. This can range from simply doing one's business, to mating with a partner and performing intercourse. However, it's often considered rude to relieve one's self on the ground of a villager's hut without asking first. It is also within one's best interest to make sure that where you're peeing isn't someone else's marked territory... Speaking of which, the reason Urfries regularly relieve themselves wherever they choose is so that any neighboring Urfry villages know not to attack or invade, as well as to keep out other predatory animals.

Well, I don't know if I got it right, but look like if We let just a single drop of pee, in the wrong place, is can turn out in a big problem, so birds have Wings travel fast xD

Let's talk that We have " something " really really really very important to do and this can not be delayed for much longer (  Let's let out a little potty dance for the bird to understand this ) and then, go back to our Kiji 

• 3 weeks later...

Syra contemplates for some time, but eventually comes to a conclusion.

"{I'll help out... Any idea where she may have gone?}"

The father looks relieved. "{Ah. Thank you. I believe last I saw her she went south. You could try searching that way. I should come with you as we-}"

The sound of horrid coughing comes from the nearby hut.

"{H-HONEY!! I'm sorry, I must tend to my wife. I-I'll catch up with you later.}"

The birdman FWOOSHES into the hut...

Syra looks in the direction she was pointed to go... deeper into the swamp.

"Hm... I-I really gotta go... What should I do...?"

Syra's bladder is bound to burst... What should we do? Should we start heading out right away and relieve ourselves then? Or should we simply pee where we stand? Not like the villagers will mind too much... In fact, you actually see two villagers having a pee-distance contest not too far away! Or... we could try our best to hold even further~ Your pick~

• 1 month later...

Syra shakes off her need (or at least does her best to do so) and slithers her way into the forest...

The walk- er... slither goes on for some time, and the snake doesn't find any sign of the girl anywhere. She wondered if this daughter was even still in the swamp? She might have flown away from her nest and moved on to one the big cities of Remiaca.

Still, her bladder is absolutely killing her at this point... Every second, she feels her abdomen throb and pulse.

"Hnnng!! C'mon... Where are you...?" she muttered to herself.

She then feels something else begin to throb... The ground?

Holding her grimoire close, the snake hides behind a tree... The only thing she knew could shake the ground like this was another ogre... This time, however, she felt at least somewhat prepared to take it on...

She peeks her head out the corner, and sure enough, there's an ogre a good distance away...

"...Alright you son of a fuck... I'm gonna get payback for what you did to me those years ag-"

*splat*

A sticky, white and grey ooze falls onto Syra's head. The surprise had caught her off guard and she starts flailing her arms... As she tries getting this smelly stuff off of her, she looks up to see where the source came from...

Sure enough, a frightened, hiding little bird-girl was perched up on the branches above. It seemed that she was so terrified that she...

"... Really...? Did you just fucking-... *grumble mumble mmrmrhm...!*" she mutters with annoyance...

The dexterous reptile slithers up the three, her hair still white from the girl's... ya know...

"Hey- I'm"

"EEEEAAAAAAAKKK!!!!!" the bird shrieks, fearing for her life... But by the time she realizes that it was Syra and not the ogre...

"Hyekyekyek~ Dinner taaaahm~" the ogre taunts, charging towards the tree. He swats the big tree with just one arm, sending it, and the girls flying.

The bird girl manages to land safely in another tree, but Syra couldn't uncoil herself in time... She falls to the ground, the tree landing right on top of her tail...

"FFFFFFFFUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Syra shrieks in agony, feeling the big tree crushing down on top of her. It's a miracle that she didn't wet herself right there.

The ogre look down upon the helpless snake, grinning a big, wide, fat-lipped grin. He doesn't seem to remember Syra*

"Heeeeyyy... You ain't chicken! Oh well... Snake make good appetizers~" the giant slob cackled...

Syra is in a dire pinch... What can we do...?

*: I mean it HAS been a few years...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(I'm bad at updates .-.)

Syra instinctively reached for her spellbook as it floats towards her. She tries to conjure up something. Anything!!

But before she can muster the energy to cast a spell, the ogre firmly grabs hold of the snake, making her groan in agony with her broken bones.

"Gyrhehehaha!! Down duh hatch!"

He hoists the lamia up into the air and opens his rancid mouth as a most foul stench warms Syra's tail. She struggles to escape, but every time she squirmed the ogre's grip simply grew tighter.

"FFFFFUUUUUUCKKK!!! AAAAAGH!!! CAN'T!! HOLD!! IT!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!"

And with that, the ogre's eyes widen in shock as a most foul taste flows down his blackened throat...

IMG_1803.thumb.JPG.ef3148b42e86eaa0f2d3602644b77143.JPG

"HYuh? Whaaa?!?!" The ogre babbles in confusion. He looks at where the source of disgust is coming from and sees it's uric acid* running down his big fat lips.

"Aww! Snakey piss'd in ma mouth. Now evurythin' tastes like piss!!" he complained.

"Guess tail-first wuz a bad ideuh... The head it is~"

He rotates Syra upside down, allowing her to smell the nauseating stench from the ogre's mouth! She was almost on the verge of vommiting right there, both from that and her guts being squeezed so tight.

And as the ogre pulls Syra down into his gaping maw, Syra sees her end in sight, down this most vile chute where she'll be digested and end up as ogre feces... again... ... ...

She feels the tang of his teeth bite down into her back and stomach. In a matter of milliseconds, she will die... ... ...

"NO!!"

Syra screams out as fire rapidly formed in her palms, and without a moment to lose, she casts a ball of flames which shoots down the ogre's throat. 

"Gyak-HAAUGH!! Auugh!!! B-BURNS!! Snake REALLY SPICY!!!!"

The ogre grabs hold of his neck as his insides burn to a boil. A loud gurgling from his stomach could be heard as well, and the ogre was passing gas uncontrollably.

"HAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

*BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!*

The ogre explodes into dozens of rancid chunks!!! The force sends Syra off into the ground. She watches as ogre blood and guts rain down, for all that remained of the ogre now was his lower body...

" *huff*... *huff*... Fucking... eat... a dick..." Syra taunts one last time before passing out... ... ...

... ... ...

... ... ...

... ... ...

... By the time Syra come to, she's laying in her bed with Kiji...

"... Shit I dreamed all that didn't I...?"

"{THANK YOU SO MUCH MIS-}"

"FUCKING SHITASSTITS!!!" Syra screamed in fright as the owl-girl from earlier greeted her.

"{O-Oh... I um... I didn't mean to startle you... I just wanted to thank you for saving my life from that ogre. You got really badly hurt so me and daddy took you back to the village where the Chief's wife healed your injuries. It's a miracle that you managed to survive with so many broken bones! Please, if there is anything I can do, anything at all, no matter how humiliating or arduous, I will do it. I owe you my life!}"

This owl-girl is offering to return the favor in any way you deem fit. Aaaaanythiing~ How do you respond~?

*: The only difference between urine and uric acid is that uric acid has a higher concentration of waste, and also gets rid of less water. In a sense, it's more effective at disposing bodily wastes than urine.