Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hearing the question, you locked up. Despite how nicely the girl was acting towards you, you still felt a hint of anxiety.

“Oh” you spoke as filler while your brain tried to rack up an answer. You didn’t want to outright lie, but at the same time you didn’t want to tell the truth either. So in the end you decided for a partial. It was obvious that you were going to keep being knocked out a secret… but you needed a convincing lie.

Emily looked at your even more curiously having seen you make a sound which caused you to rush your thinking process.

“Actually, I was distracted reading when this whole thing started so I was in the third floor from the beginning… at least until the first Zombie came by. At that point I ran to hide afterwards and that’s when I came across the classroom with bodies in it where I screamed and crawled into the cupboards”

Following this, Emily looked at you blankly before sighing. “I can understand if you aren't ready to tell me...but, If you’re going to lie, don’t even bother. I’m just trying to be nice”. The girl going back to leaning against the wall with her hands in her crotch.

There was another silence as the two of you stopped talking, during which you realized just how dry your mouth was from all of the talking and running. It wasn’t the best idea, but you flipped your backpack over your shoulder and opened it up to take out your water bottle.

Emily looked at you curiously for a moment, but when you opened it up and brought it to your lips she quickly gripped herself tighter and turned away.

From your own point of view, your bladder was protesting to the best of its ability, but your brain decided that hydration was more important and you pushed through the waves of pressure it threw at you.

Inventory Update

Bottle of Water (1/2 Doses) => Empty Bottle (500ml Capacity)

Status Update

Health, 50/60 => 60/60

Thirst, Feeling Dry => Quenched

When you were done, you put the empty bottle back inside your backpack and zipped it up before swinging it back on your back.

A couple more minutes passed and Emily was starting to look worried, though not because of her bladder. It looked different.

“Adam has been gone too long.” She spoke aloud.

=============================================

How do you respond?

1: Suggest going to look for him

2: Suggest waiting a little longer

What do you do?

1: Apologize for lying

2: Explain your situation

3: Ask what happened while you were knocked out

4: Investigate the janitors closet

5: Check the hallway to see if the coast is clear

*: Equip an Item from your backpack (What?)

*: Use something in your inventory (What?)

*: Other

Inventory

Body (3 Slots… Items on your body can be used during Action Posts without delay)

1:

2:

3:

Backpack (4/7 Slots… During Action Posts, items in your bag can only be used on delay)

1: Cellphone (Full battery, 10 Unread Messages, 2 Unread Voicemails)

2: Pencil Bag

3: Heavy Textbook

4: Empty Bottle, 500ml

5:

6:

7:

Statistics

Health: 60/60

Stamina: 45/50

Bladder: Uncomfortable | 200ml (300ml to be processed)

Hunger: Hungry

Thirst: Quenched

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funnily enough, I was actually working on the new part earlier today. I'm aiming to have it up soon. It'll be a two-parter, Part one a recap and part two the actual continuation. Look forward to it :)

Welcome everybody! Night of the Omorashi is an Interactive Story-Game with only one goal... to survive! Game/Story Mechanics As we go through the game, there will be many mechanics, but the

If difficulty is strictly for bladder capacity, I choose Hard~ We'll be a teenager, and focus on intelligence~ Female, of course~ She'll have long straight purple hair with large DDs and a m

Posted Images

****. I swear, we are asking to be killed now...

Apologise for lying, saying that you don't want to talk about it. Explain that while we appreciate her kindness, we are feeling very paranoid. Then check the janitors closet for any type of bludgeon- broom, bucket, whatever. After that, crack the doorway a bit. Check up and down the halls. Wait a few more minutes for Adam. 

“I… I’m sure he’s fine” you respond aloud. “He sounds like he would be able to take care of himself” you pause for a moment. “Lets just wait a bit longer”

Hearing this, Emily looks at you and nods, her facial expression showing pure worriedness before she began to speak again. “Alright… but I’m going to search this closet to see if anything is in here” the girl pulling out the phone from her pocket where she activated the flashlight function.

“I’ll help” you spoke, doing the same with your phone as you began to search the closet looking though every box, container and shelf there was for a weapon.

The search continued for some time in silence, but your earlier argument kept on eating away at the back of your mind.

“…Emily~” you spoke turning to her. “Listen… I’m sorry for lying earlier. I’m just feeling… really paranoid right now. I… I promise I’ll tell you later. I just want to wait until we’re safe first.”

Emily had turned to you half way through your apology, and when you finished she smiled. “Thanks Jasmine.”

After this you went back to searching the room, finishing up after another couple minutes

Cellphone

Battery: 100% => 95%

Items Found

- Bottle of Soap

- Bottle of Bleach

- 100ft of rope

- Ring of Keys

- Stack of paper (100 pages)

- Cellphone Charger

- Box of Tape (Each roll takes up 1 slot)

- Box of Toilet Paper (Each Roll takes up 1 slot)

- Box of Paper Towels (Each Roll takes up 1 slot)

- Wrench

- Piece of Pipe

- Broom (Inventory Limitation: Body)

- Shovel (Inventory Limitation: Body)

Action Queued Up (Can be cancelled if enough vote to do so)

- Check the hallway to see if the coast is clear

What do we pick up?

*: Select Items and the inventory compartment they go into

What do you do? (Optional due to queued up action)

1: Explain your situation

2: Ask what happened while you were knocked out

Inventory

Body (3 Slots… Items on your body can be used during Action Posts without delay)

1:

2:

3:

Backpack (7 Slots… During Action Posts, items in your bag can only be used on delay)

1: Cellphone (95% Battery, 10 Unread Messages, 2 Unread Voicemails)

2: Pencil Bag

3: Heavy Textbook

4: Empty Bottle, 500ml

5:

6:

7:

Statistics

Stamina: 50/50

Bladder: Uncomfortable | 210ml (290ml to be processed)

We should discard the textbook and pencil bag to free up soace and stock up. That would give us 3 body and 5 backpack slots:

Body - shovel (best weapon available and has additional uses), keys (if we're in the building long we might need them quickly), roll of tape (nothing you cant use tape for)

Backpack - bleach (useful for anything from making water drinkable to covering up scents and can be used as soap if diluted), roll of toilet paper (better suited to filtering than paper towels), cellphone charger, rope, wrench (backup weapon)

After that we should check the hallway...carefully.

Drop the textbook, but not the pencil bag, as it has pencils in it.

Body: Shovel, keys, Wrench (a good weapon if we have to get in close, as it' should be made out of hard metal, plus maybe we can find a non-lethal use for it)

Backpack: Cellphone charger, bleach, roll of toilet paper (same reasons as DespMely), and stack of paper (in case we need to draw a map for some reason, or leave a message for someone).

Also lets suggest Emily grab the broom as a weapon. If she asks why she can't have the shovel, tell her the shovel is a better weapon, but she's in much less of a fit state to use it properly when she's so desperate.

I agree with most of these but the bleach and toilet paper. Not really a smart idea to carry around a poison in our bookbag, and paper towels would be useful for cleaning up messes, and even throwing them. Pee-soaked projectiles could make a handy weapon against zomobies. They can also be used as writing paper.

So;

Bag: drop the textbook.

Charger, wrench, paper towels

Body:

Shovel, keys

Emily: broom

We should also check our messages at some point. 

Looking over the assortment of items you and Emily had found, silently took note of the items you wanted while taking your backpack off of your back and placing it on the floor.

The first thing you did was take out your textbook. If the Zombie apocalypse really had started up, you wouldn’t be needing your English Textbook anytime soon anyhow.

While you were doing this, Emily spoke up. “Ugh… I really want the shovel, but with my bladder I don’t think I would be able to swing it around.” The girl curtsying as she says that “…so I call dibs on the broom” finishing her sentence as she walked up on the item and took it, turning to jam it in one of the metal racks where she applied a little force and snapped the handle off.

“It’s no spear, but it will have to do”

Turning back towards you, now having extra space in your backpack, you grabbed the Cellphone Charger, the Wrench, Bottle of Bleach and to top off your bag, a Roll of Toilet Paper.

Since you still had your cellphone in your hand, you took a longing glance at the notifications screen, but since you had other immediate things to take care of, you decided to place it back in your bag.

Your bag was now full, and you topped it off by zipping it shut and flinging it back on your back. However, before you stood up from your kneeling position, you grabbed the shovel and key ring.

When you finally stood up, Emily was standing right next to the door looking out the window at an odd angle as to see down the hallway

“Adam has been gone for too long. We have to go find him” Emily turning back towards you as you walked up next to her.

“The coast is clear. If we leave now we should be safe to wander around”

What do you do? (Note: This choice will have severe ramifications going forward)

1: Agree to help.

2: Offer to go get help from the Pool Building

3: “Wait… We?”

4: “I’ll stay here”

5: “Lets stay here a little longer”

Inventory

1: Shovel

2: Key Ring

3:

Backpack (7 Slots… During Action Posts, items in your bag can only be used on delay)

2: Pencil Bag (Pencils, Pens, Markers, Pair of Scissors)

3: Empty Bottle, 500ml

4: Cellphone Charger (1 Full Cellphone Charge)

5: Wrench

6: Bottle of Bleach

7: Roll of Toilet Paper

Statistics

Bladder: Uncomfortable | 220ml (280ml to be processed)

You Have Chosen to Stay with Emily… She will remember this

“Emily wait” you spoke hastily. “We can’t be in a hurry when we do this… you never even asked if I even wanted to risk my life for this”

Emily looked slightly disappointed and annoyed at this. “You mean you’re not coming… after we risked our lives to come save you?”

“N-No, that’s” you stuttered. “That’s not true. I’ll help… I just don’t want to us to rush into anything dangerous without a proper plan in place for if we run into trouble.”

Hearing this, Emily backed off a little. “Your right… I’m sorry” pausing for a moment “So whats the plan?”

“I was thinking that we head down to the pool building on our own and try and request help. Of course we will also keep an eye out for Adam on the way”

Emily thought for a moment. “Alright. Sounds good. “

You smiled upon hearing her approve of your plan, getting ready to move onto how you were going to move about when suddenly Emily sharply inhaled, crossing her legs while she doubled over and began bouncing on the spot.

“~Aaahh…” she quietly moaned as she shoved her hands into her crotch and held her breath for a moment.

Before you could ask her if she was fine however, she exhaled. “~Haaaah. That was close.” The girl slowly ungrasping herself

“hahah..” you nervously laughed. “Maybe along the way we can try to find somewhere to go pee too”

That’s when Emily looked at you seriously.

“Wait, you don’t know… do you?” she asked.

“Know what?” you answered.

“What happens when you go pee”

You paused. “Only what the Emergency Alert mentioned... why, what happens?”

“Well, aside from the fact that the first wave of infected seemingly came from the bathrooms, they are like hyper sensitive to our pee… to the point that if we were to go they would start flocking to us from every angle. Someone even mentioned seeing some of them full on sprint towards locations instead of shambling like most do.”

“..Oh” you mentioned. “That’s not good.”

All of this talk of peeing made your own bladder begin to protest as a dull pain began to make itself known, your hand involuntarily moving to rub your lower abdomen to settle it down.

“So, back to planning” you spoke trying to change the subject

Positioning

1: You go first, Emily Second

2: Emily goes first, You Second.

Additional Plans

-          Suggest going to the bathroom as a tactic (One or both of us)

-          We should move with our backs to one another (Hey, it works in war movies)

-          We should move as fast as possible. If they can’t catch us, they can’t kill us.

-          We should move as slowly as possible in order to avoid making noise.

-          We should keep a distance from each other

-          We should stay close together

What do you do?

Inventory

3:

Statistics

Bladder: Making Itself Known | 230ml (270ml to be processed)

“I think; given your condition it might be a good idea of I stay in front with you following closely behind me” you spoke to Emily.

“It would also be a good idea to move slowly so that we avoid making noise…” you pausing. “And to make it easier on you.” A hint of concern leaking through in your voice.

Hearing this, Emily nodded. “Sounds good” she spoke, her voice sounding strained as she took another deep breath and quickly threw her hands back into her crotch, bunching up her skirt in her hands into the tights underneath them

“Emily…” you began with both a look and sound of concern in your tone.

“I know” she responded taking another deep breath. “I’m in no condition for this.”

“Surely you guys… somebody came up with a plan for how to deal with this… You… we can’t hold it in forever”

Tears began to well up in her eyes. “I… We tried! and it already lead to people dying!” Her voice sounding upset. “We were swarmed almost immediately!” tears now beginning to roll down her face.

“We still can’t go on like this forever though. We are only delaying the inevitable by holding it in…and if we pee our pants that will only make our situation worse.” You paused. “And I’m almost certain none of us will want to go through the zombie apocalypse with no pants on.”

With tears still in her eyes, Emily responded. “I get it… but we can’t do it in here we are trapped in a corner, and we don’t know where all the zombies are located outside. It’s too dangerous, I can hold it in a bit longer”

You took a deep look at her, however even she seemed uncertain of her last words.

Current Goals

Find Adam

Figure out the bathroom situation

Suggestions

-          Suggest Emily take off her clothes (Skirt, Tights, Panties | Reduced protection from attacks, reduced chance of leaks attracting zombies

-          Suggest a way of dealing with the bathroom situation (How?)

What do you do?

1: Drop the matter and leave the room… she says she can hold it in.

2: Tell Emily that we are going to try and find a safe place to pee outside of the closet and leave the room

3: Convince Emily to go to the bathroom inside the closet (Chance of being swarmed and locked in the closet)

Inventory

3:

Statistics

Bladder: Making Itself Known | 240ml (260ml to be processed)

I'm going to move us out of the closet next post. Figure I have stretched that out as far as it will go :P

For the next post, I'm working on some artwork in the form of maps. Emily already knows what the schools layout is, so I'm not going to bother making you guys hold onto a separate Map object.

I'm also thinking of trying to incorporate character and scenario artwork into our little game to make things more interesting. Nothing major, but I'll try and make it fit what is going on if it does happen.

Offer her the empty bottle to go in. First bour a little bleach in to mask the smell until we can get the bottle shut and pour some on the paper she wipes with (after she does we dont want to kill her). But we will need to find a place with an escape route if it goes wrong so leave the closet and look for a spot with 2 or 3 routes of escape to implement the plan (quickly before she leaks)

“Considering your situation, I don’t think we should risk you holding it in any further.” With this said, you looked over your shoulder to your backpack. “I have a plan, I have an empty bottle and I picked up a bottle of bleach from this room. I’m thinking I mix together a small concoction to mask the scent just long enough for you to let some out.”

Emily thought for a moment while you were speaking this, ultimately nodding. “It’s worth a shot. Alright, get it out and we’ll give it a try” She finished bouncing up and down some more.

“Actually… I don’t think it would be a good idea to do it while inside this room, given the location of the stairwell we could easily be trapped… sorry. We’ll keep an eye out for the first opportunity” you spoke.

Hearing this, Emily crossed her legs tightly and grabbed herself with one hand again.

“Tease”

You gave Emily a moment “Anyhow, I think we should get a move on”

Emily Nodded

With the plan set, the two of you got in formation, you in front with you two staying close together. Your weapons equipped and at the ready just in case.

When you were setup, you slowly walked over to the door and peeked out the glass one final time

“The coast is clear” you spoke before moving to open the door and walk out into the stairwell

* You have entered an Action Zone. Time has slowed down and Inventory Delays are now active. Time Delays take the form of limited Actions and Movements you can make per turn. You are now limited to 3 Actions per turn until further notice

* Due to the bladders of one or more members of your party, your parties overall Strength and Thinking Ability has been decreased

* Your party is now at a SEVERE risk of leaks should they be forced into strain.

Entering into the hallway, you can immediately find yourself beside the staircase inside of the little stairwell room. To the side is the Main Hallway which branches off in two directions. Behind you is an Emergency Exit leading outside.

You can hear groaning coming from the above levels of the stairwell as well as down the halls coming from an unknown direction.

Looking at the Emergency Exit, you noticed a couple zombies shamble by.

Current Goals

Find Adam

Figure out the bathroom situation

What do you do? (ACTION RULES: You can preform up to 3 actions per post)

1: Peek [Down the Hallway]/[Up the Stairs]/[Outside the Door] (Choose to focus on a specific direction for more information. Each Peek will use up an additional Action)

2: Go [Down the Hallway]/[Up the Stairs]/[Outside] (Use the Map to queue up additional locations and directions you want to head to… within reason. Each “Go” will use up an Action)

3: Listen Some More (Unless conditions are specified and agreed upon, Listen Actions will immediately end the turn)

4: Put bathroom plan into action (Chance of being discovered increased. Will end turn immediately)

Inventory

3:

Statistics

Bladder: Making Itself Known | 250ml (250ml to be processed)