Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Over the years, I've done some things I probably shouldn't have, or regret doing, in pursuit of pleasure while expressing my favorite fetish, pee play.  Here they are, in no particular order:

1.  Wetting pants I had no intention on purchasing in a dressing room at Kohl's, just because I thought they looked stupid and wanted to see what they looked like wet.

2.  Starved for pee play, I pissed all over a guy who wasn't okay with it.  His exact words were that he wasn't sure, but I said I was going to do it anyway, and did.  He got up and went right into the shower.

3.  Kind of on the fence with this one, but every time I've peed down a slide.  Part of me thinks it's okay, because it's one of those things that everybody does.  It's something I haven't been able to stop doing, so I try to plan it on days it will rain.

4.  Ruining a room at Motel 6 the first time I ever met someone else into pee play.  We tried, but we got too wrapped up in each other to really care what we were actually doing, and didn't even notice the true gravity of the damage until we were getting ready to leave.  That was the pissiest hotel room in the history of mankind.  We left a large tip, but I haven't tried renting a room at the Motel 6 since.

I'm sure there are some more to come, but let's hear yours...

My main regret is also pissing my pants in a theater. It was the last show of the day but still. That was the only time I left a mess someone would have to clean. My public wetting has been outside or in a restroom where I can clean it up if I do get some on the floor. It's way more about getting reactions from the aftermath of a wetting than peeing my pants in front of people.

7 hours ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

4.  Ruining a room at Motel 6 the first time I ever met someone else into pee play.  We tried, but we got too wrapped up in each other to really care what we were actually doing, and didn't even notice the true gravity of the damage until we were getting ready to leave.  That was the pissiest hotel room in the history of mankind.  We left a large tip, but I haven't tried renting a room at the Motel 6 since.

Was that motel 6 in central michigan?  If so, they never cleaned that room.  On the plus side, new motel 6's have no carpet - I suspect based on your regret and the many other motel 6s i've stayed in that you weren't the only one to leave a mess.  

I don't regret many things I've done.  If anything, I regret the things I haven't done.  In particular I used to date a girl with a very small bladder and every time she had to pee badly I'd get this combination of sympathy and intense arousal.  I always helped her get to a bathroom and always pulled over right away.  What I regret is never having the courage to admit how I felt and, as a result, I've be so nervous about how turned on I was that I'd feel nauseous around her.  In the end we broke up and I can't help but think it would have been different if I told her.  

I also know now that I should have asked more people to indulge my interests. Based on what I know now, I could have seen so much more.  

I did wet a bus seat one night coming home drunk after I purposely put off peeing before I left the bar and then passed my chance to pee at a subway station.  I hope nobody sat there. 

Guest tholepin

Mutual wetting (for the first time with GF, always delightfully awkward), on a toilet with B. straddling my lap. She went first and made a warm pond in our collective lap. Took me a long time to start 'cause I was aroused (Duh) but when it started, I overflowed our legs and created a waterfall. She was nonplussed, thank goodness, and completed her toilet while sitting in the "lake."

It was wonderful and we've made that a fav activity for lazy mornings.  By the way, I clean up most of the time.  

Strangely enough, I don't have a lot of regrets from my adult omorashi exploits. I've been caught with wet pants a few times, but only by strangers, and that didn't bother me. 

My biggest regrets both come from my childhood, because they were easily avoidable, and at the times, highly embarrassing. I've told them before on different threads, so I'll just relate the basic details. 

Being about 8/9, and waking up in a dry diaper. I proudly told my mother I hadn't wet the bed, and didn't need to shower and change immediately. I was watching Saturday morning cartoons, and mum went into the shower. It was only then that I realised just how badly I needed to pee. Even though I'd already declared my diaper was dry, I somehow thought I might be able to deliberately wet it, and perhaps say I hadn't noticed it was wet. So I wet myself on purpose as I sat on the couch, and I leaked. When my mother came back in, I stood up, and pee leaked out and ran down my legs, making it completely obvious that I had just wet myself on purpose. 

The other time was similar. I always peed in my swimsuit, and it was something that I was kind of allowed to do. I'd get out of the pool, pee myself on the grass, and get back in. I was supposed to go behind some bushes and pee, but over time, I developed the habit of just going in my clothes, whether they were speedos, shorts, or underpants. Mum knew this, but never made a big deal out of it, as long as I wasn't peeing in the pool, or trekking water and dirt through the house. 

One day, aged 10, I was topping up the pool using the hose, and wearing my speedos. I hadn't gotten in the water yet, and was still dry. The sound of running water made me need to go, but instead of going behind the bushes, I peed myself while I stood there. I was talking to mum as she hung washing out, and she saw me wet myself on purpose. 

That was one of the only times I got into trouble for wetting myself. She yelled at me, called me lazy, and gave me a big lecture about the difference of doing a discreet pee in wet swimmers, as opposed to an obvious one in dry pants on purpose.

Both instances were completely avoidable, caused much embarrassment to me, and led to me getting yelled at for my laziness. On the occasions when I had real accidents, they were always dealt with in a minimum of fuss, but doing it on purpose was badly frowned upon.

I still remember the feeling of knowing that I'd let my mother down by being naughty. 

I had one incident where I was releasing tiny spurts into dark jeans that I thought I was getting away with it but actually got caught.  It was very embarrassing.  I just got caught up in the moment.  I was out with a friend and I finally felt like I was going to have a "Real" accident.  I told her I needed to find a bathroom.  She looked at me and told why bother because I had been peeing in my pants off and on all day anyway. I was mortified.  I had on dark clothes.  How did she know.  She told me a couple of times she saw me going right as I squirted. When I would pee in these jeans, you could see it wet and then it when it soaked back into the material, it was difficult to tell.  Anyway, she saw me at one of those exact points.  I was just oblivious because I was so turned on.  Anyway, I really had to go this time and she said again, "Just go in your pants, they're already wet" I peed in them fully.  The drawback was, although she seemed very non chalant about it, I never saw her again.  I guess she was really freaked out.  That is my biggest omo regret.

Mom finding the one video I made 3 years ago..

I take take back, that might be her regret (she's cool as hell) but it wasn't mind, loved ever bit of it and will prob do it again.

I'm hotter now, and I'm getting twilight sparkles cutie mark on my chest to cover up self carving. Wonder how much they'll charge for gold leaf trim around my neck and appendages.

@facade that reminds me of something I used to regret.  I used to wet after school sometimes before my folks got home but I wasn't smart enough to figure out how to dry everything so I wadded the wet clothes up and hid them in my closet. Inevitably I wasn't careful they'd start to stink a bit even though I washed them and I got caught. I can't remember my excuse but I know it wasn't convincing.  I don't know if my mom figured out why they were wet, but she knew I was up to something. 

But wait, it gets worse.  I also experimented with messing and she found the slightly stained evidence.  I think she just thought I'd had an accident that time. 

But because I was an idiot (the jury is still out on my current level of idiocy), I didn't stop.  No, no, I eacalated my games! And I generally got better at clean up/concealment. But at some point I wondered what it'd be like to have accidents as a girl. And yep, caught!!!!! My mom found the old clothes I'd stolen from her closet.  And she found them in a soggy, slightly stinky ball in my closet. I think I've actually repressed that whole conversation because I have no idea what was said but  I do clearly remember that happened around 14 and I was still ashamed at 19. 

I don't really have any regrets when it comes to omorashi/watersports. There have been times when I have been doing something and at the time think "maybe I shouldn't be doing this" but afterwards I was glad I did them and looking back there is nothing that stands out as making me feel really bad and regretting my decision to do it. 

7 hours ago, Gemmy said:

I don't really have any regrets when it comes to omorashi/watersports. There have been times when I have been doing something and at the time think "maybe I shouldn't be doing this" but afterwards I was glad I did them and looking back there is nothing that stands out as making me feel really bad and regretting my decision to do it. 

I regret falling asleep last night whilst following your "progess!"

Hmm. Regrets, I don't know? I've had moments where I thought "maybe I shouldn't have done that or this is crazy" but it only lasted a few minutes and then I was glad I did it. Maybe my only regret was telling a girl that I wet myself on accident a lot. I wanted to get her reaction from it. I have done this to a lot of girls but she has become someone I see a lot around town. It's kind of embarrassing. Live and learn though, right?