DESPERATIONMAN

female
Tales of a Student Teacher

33 posts in this topic

I love where this is going.

Please continue.

I love it.

Please make more.

Very nice. I've noticed teaching really is a job where pretty much everyone has good bladder control and capacity, at least to my noticing.

17 hours ago, WaityKaty said:

Very nice. I've noticed teaching really is a job where pretty much everyone has good bladder control and capacity, at least to my noticing.

I know.

Because of that we have all wished to see a teacher wet at least once.

6 hours ago, omoking said:

I know.

Because of that we have all wished to see a teacher wet at least once.

I've got nothing for you there I'm afraid. :( I have teacher colleagues who I know have wet themselves, but not at school or anything.

very well written! 

i like this story a lot, thank you:)

Wow, best story I've read on here in a long while.  Keep up the good work! o7

Very impressive. I enjoyed this immensely.

Only just saw this and loved it. I would like to know more about Elle limits as well if you are to continue as she has great control be good to push her to limits and only fair if she's torturing (sorry training) Rose

Sorry for the delay, been rather busy recently!

---

The familiar need to urinate woke Rose from her sleep. How can I still have to pee?! I practically pissed an ocean last night. She was by no means desperate, but she didn't fancy holding it for too much longer. She checked her phone, it was two minutes till her alarm went off, but she knew what Ellie had said about going to the toilet before 7. She'd have to just hold it for another two minutes. Shit, the towel! If Ellie sees it she'll go mental. As Rose frantically searched for somewhere to hide the towel, Ellie walked into the room.

'What's that?' Ellie asked, glaring at her naked housemate.

'Um, I'm just going for a shower,' Rose unconvincingly lied.

Ellie grabbed the towel off her, still staring at her untrustingly. "It's damp." She brought the towel closer to her nose. "You pissed in here didn't you?"

Rose stared at the floor humiliated. 'I just couldn't hold it, I was dying,'

'No shower for you then,' Ellie laughed. 

'Are you serious?? But I stink of piss, I've got to go to work, come on, this isn't fair!' 

'I told you there'd be punishments if you break the rules. Plus if you take a shower, you'll try and sneak a pee, and you've already had your morning pee today,' Ellie reasoned. 

'Oh my God, you're such a bitch,' Rose squirmed slightly as she was reminded of her predicament. 

---

Rose winced as the bus went over another speed bump. I'm absolutely bursting, I don't know how much longer I can last. She was supervising a sixth form trip to see a concert in Birmingham, and there was still two hours left on the bus. She'd tried to avoid drinking too much, but her bladder was full of the coffee she had to perk herself up, as well as the pee she failed to release when she wet herself in the middle of the night. As she tightly crossed her legs and drummed her fingers on the window pane, she wondered whether she'd actually make it to the toilet.

'Babe what's wrong?' Rose became aware of whispering from the seat behind her.

'I'm dying for a wee,' a girl replied. Rose recognised the voice, it was Alice, the head girl and general model student. 

'Oh, I'll ask miss when we're stopping,' the other girl answered.

'No don't...' Alice hissed.

'Miss, are we stopping at a service station? Alice really needs to loo,' Alice's friend asked Rose a bit too loudly.

Alice turned bright red, painfully shy and now aware that everyone knew she needed the toilet. 'Oh my God, Jess.'

'Um, I don't think so sorry, just try and take your mind off it,' Rose answered, offering a weak smile.

'I'll be okay,' Alice nervously replied, shifting anxiously in her seat as she said it.

Rose stared blankly out the window, silently struggling with her own predicament. Another half hour passed, and the pain was getting more and more unbearable. Rose genuinely considered wetting herself, she already stank of piss, a bit more wouldn't make any difference. However she couldn't quite bring herself to actually let go of her bladder. Suddenly she heard a whimpering sound behind her.

'Are you okay?' Jess asked, noticing Alice had tears in her eyes.

'Oh my God, I think I'm actually going to wet myself,' Alice gasped, tightly digging her fist into the crotch of her jeans.

'Miss, can you ask the coach to stop? Alice is bursting, she's going to wet herself,' Jess again unsubtly asked Rose.

'Do you not think you can hold it for just one more hour?' Rose asked sympathetically. Shit, I'm not sure I can hold it one more hour. Alice could only shake her head in response. 'Okay, I'll ask.'

Standing up put a whole lot of extra pressure on her bladder, and Rose had to steady herself to avoid having an embarrassing accident. She awkwardly made her way to the front of the bus, trying not to look too desperate.

'Hi, I was just wondering if it would be possible to stop at the next services. We've got a few people here quite desperate for the loo,' Rose asked the driver. Quite is an understatement.

'Sorry love, they'll just have to hold it. I'm already running behind today,' the driver unhelpfully replied.

'Please, there's no guarantee you'll have dry seats in an hour,' Rose added, and I don't just mean Alice.

'If anyone pisses on the seats, there'll be so much trouble,' the driver aggressively warned her. 

Rose returned back to her seat, each step reminding her how desperate her bladder was for relief.

'Sorry, he's not going to stop,' Rose told Alice. 'Is it really bad?'

'I really don't think I can hold it,' Alice cried.

'I'm bursting too, it'll be okay' Rose tried to reassure her. 'We'll look for toilets as soon as we get to Birmingham.'

'Okay,' Alice whimpered, crossing her legs tighter still. 

---

The coach was just outside Birmingham, and amazingly, while both Alice and Rose had bladders on the verge of exploding, they still had dry knickers. With every service station passed, it felt like the desperation increased tenfold for both. Alice had barely been able to contain herself, exclaiming how embarrassed she was every few minutes, while Rose had tried not to show the pupils how desperate she was, staying quiet and bouncing up and down in her seat constantly. 

'Oh shit, it's coming out!' Alice cried. A long spurt of wee escaped from her urethra, although she was able to control herself before it seeped through her light blue jeans.

'Hold on babe, we're nearly there,' Jess soothed her. 

Rose was having problems of her own, the pain was just too unbearable for her and she knew that as soon she stood up, she'd piss herself. She'd have to let a bit out to relieve the pressure. Closing her eyes, she tried to relax, while making sure not to let go too much. A long trickle of pee leaked into her knickers, as Rose felt the pressure leave her bladder. Lost in the moment, she failed that a wet patch had emerged on her black trousers. Rose somehow managed to stop, but she knew if she didn't get to a toilet quickly, things would go horribly wrong. As the bus pulled into the car park, both girls noticed a set of public toilets, almost sending their bladders into overdrive. As soon as the driver put the handbrake on, Alice rushed to the front of the bus, crying as another spurt of pee escaped, this time running down her leg. A small wet patch was now visible underneath her bum, and she hopped from side to side waiting for the doors to open. Rose was quick behind her, gingerly shifting as she felt the dampness in her knickers. 

Alice dashed into the loo, unbuttoning her jeans as she went. She ran into the only available stall, ripped her jeans and panties off and moaned a sigh of relief as she let go. A torrent of pee splashed against the toilet water, and the disgusting state of the facilities didn't even bother the 18-year old. Rose came up behind, cursing in despair as she realised all the other stalls were occupied. Fuck, I can't hold it. Bent over, fists dug in her crotch, listening to the sound of other people relieving themselves, the pain became too much. As the hot pee flowed through her trousers, she closed her eyes in humiliation. Wetting herself twice in her first two months of teaching didn't feel great. Despite the incredible relief she felt, she didn't quite know how she was going to face her pupils after that. 

'

'

Great story. I'd also like to know how Rose handled this harmful case with her shiny wet peepants. Will Alice help her? If not, or even tell this to everyone, kids will eat her alive. Poor Rose!

Rose slumped in her seat in the bus. What a horrible day! Stank of piss all day, spent the whole time worrying someone would see I'd pissed myself, and to top it all off, I need a wee again. Amazingly no one had actually noticed Rose's wet trousers, as they were black and she'd been able to tie a jumper around herself to hide her crotch. Alice had not been so lucky, having opted to wear light blue jeans. Ironically, the one who made it to the toilet was the one who ended up being teased the most, with the wet patch clearly visible underneath her bum. The poor girl had been inconsolable all day, despite the efforts of Rose and Jess to make her feel better. Alice had seen Rose wetting herself when she came out of the loo, but being the nice she was, she didn't mention anything about it. Rose had felt so bad about the teasing Alice was forced to endure that she was tempted to admit wetting herself, but she hadn't quite managed to summon up the courage to do so. The speed bump sent a warning to Rose's bladder, she really needed to get to the loo soon, or else she'd be at risk of wetting herself for a third time in a day. Fortunately they were nearly back at school so Rose could soon rush in and use the toilet. Rose breathed a sigh of relief as the bus pulled into school, and all the kids began to file out. 

"Thanks everyone, see you tomorrow!" Rose told her pupils as they went off on their way home.

"Erm, Miss Manning, could I possibly speak to you? In private?" Alice shyly asked, still visibly upset.

"Of course, Alice, my door is always open, let's head back inside and have a chat now," Rose consoled the poor girl, while still aware of her own pressing need to relieve herself. 

The two headed inside, Rose let Alice into her office and put the kettle on. "I'll be right with you, I'm just going to pop to the loo," Rose dashed out of her office, trying not to look too desperate. As she ran down the corridor, so close to relief, she was met with a nasty surprise. Fuck, they must have locked the toilets. Rose crossed her legs tightly, groaned, and headed back to her office, bladder still very much full.

"Okay, what's on your mind?" Rose asked, while pouring the tea, the sound of the flowing liquid giving her bladder a tingly feeling.

"I'm not sure I want to do music anymore," Alice sobbed, tears streaming down her face.

"But Alice, you're one of my best students, I thought you wanted to read Music at Oxford?" Rose enquired, absent mindedly sipping on her tea.

"That was before I wet myself in front of everyone. I just don't know how I can come back to class when everyone saw me lose control like that, it was just so embarrassing," Alice explained.

Ha, believe me, I know all about embarrassment... "I completely understand you're upset by this, and it might take a few weeks before you can get over it, but you need to understand that it's not as embarrassing as you think it is. It could have happened to anyone, it happened to me, I was just lucky no one realised. Believe me, this sort of thing happens a lot more than you'd think."

"I don't know anyone who's wet themselves at school since year 3," Alice bitterly sobbed.

"Okay, I have a story that might make you feel better. When I was 21, I was playing a hockey game at uni. I was busting for the loo, but didn't get time to go before the start of the game. Anyway, it got harder and harder to hold it, and eventually, someone hit me on the stomach with a hockey stick during the game. I couldn't help myself, I wet my shorts in front of a huge crowd, and it was blatantly obvious. And yes, it was really humiliating for me, but now I see my friends at uni, and we laugh about it." And if you don't leave my office soon, I might be about to wet myself again, she thought, as she crossed her legs tighter still.

"Maybe you're right, it probably would be a bit of an over-reaction to stop following my dream because of some silly accident, I'll keep going. Thanks miss, you're a really great teacher!" Alice told her, looking much happier.

"Thank you Alice, that really means a lot! Any time you need anything, feel free to drop in!" Rose would have enjoyed the moment more if she wasn't absolutely dying to get to the loo. 

As soon as Alice was out of side, Rose sprinted to the loo as fast as she could, desperately trying to hold on to her pee. To her horror, she tried to get into the ladies again, but found it was still locked. As a drop of wee leaked into her panties, she knew she needed to act quickly. There was absolutely no way she'd even make it to the tube station without wetting her trousers. And there was no way she was going to wet herself again. She tried to get into the men's toilets as a last resort, but found them to be locked as well. In utter desperation, she ran back into her office, trying to think of a way to avoid having an accident. Spotting an empty flask on her desk, she saw her opportunity. Checking no one was around, she pulled her trousers and panties down, held the flask up to her exposed pussy, and let go. Her immense relief was interrupted by the sound of footsteps in the corridor, forcing Rose to stop the flow, and quickly get dressed again. The door opened, and in came the head teacher, surprised to see Rose still there.

"Ah, Rose, working late are you?" he asked.

"Just finishing actually." Rose could barely speak, focussing all her energy on clenching her tired muscles, while hoping her boss didn't notice the fact she was holding a flask half full of her urine. 

"Me too actually, would you like a lift home? You don't live too far from me do you?" 

"Oh no. Thanks. It's okay, I'm meeting a friend, so I'm going to the station," Rose winced as a long spurt of pee escaped, dampening her knickers further. 

"Let me give you a lift to the station at least, it's pissing it down outside." He had to say that phrase. Pissing it down. I'll be pissing down in his car if I go with him. I can see I'm not going to change his mind though.

"Okay, do you have keys to the toilet though? I'm quite desperate," she exclaimed. By which I mean if I don't find something to urinate into in the next ten seconds, I will flood this room.

"Um yeah, I think so, should be on one of these," the head held up a big set of keys, much to Rose's dismay.

Rose put left her flask of wee on the table, and shifted about from side to side while the head tried to find the keys. The pressure in her bladder was becoming unbearable, and as she felt another trickle pour down her leg, she decided she just couldn't wait any longer.

"Nevermindmyfriendisoutsideseeyoutomorrow," Rose blurted out, dashing outside while stuffing her hands tightly in her crotch. Frantically trying to find somewhere suitable to relieve herself, she resorted to hiding behind a set of bins. She ripped down her panties and trousers, and instantly, a jet of wee exploded out of her urethra. The relief felt amazing, as her bladder slowly emptied. She didn't care about the fact it was raining, or the fact anyone could have walked by in that moment. All she cared about was that for the first time on that day, she wasn't relieving herself in her knickers. Eventually the stream died down to a trickle, and finally her bladder was properly empty. Now all she had to do was return home and hope that Ellie wouldn't realise she'd wet herself once again.

Another amazing chapter keep up the great work