Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing in dreams

Guest tortoise

Happens to me a lot. I've talked about it to other people here. I'll often dream about being bursting to pee and on the very brink of letting go in the dream, only to wake up to find my muscles are clenched and I'm 'ready to go' so to speak - like you say! 

I've never actually wet the bed after having a dream like this, even though people insist it's possible. I have no doubts that it is, but peeing while having those dreams has never happened to me :///

I often dream about peeing, then wake up absolutely busting, but not actually on the verge of an accident. 

I was a bed wetter as a child, and most times I'd wet, I'd have some version of the pee dream, needing to go, then either finally finding a safe place, or a toilet, or even being told in my dream to just wet my pants, or my night nappy that I'd be wearing. 

By the time puberty struck, my bed wetting days were long gone, but the other sort of wet dreams started. The dreams would be the same thing, dreaming about needing to pee, or watching other people wet their pants. I'd wake up as I climaxed, and often thought I was wetting the bed again. 

As an adult, I've wet the bed while drunk a couple of times, but don't remember the dream at all. A while back, I had a minor accident while sleeping after drinking. 

I'd had a few late morning/lunchtime drinks, came home, had a "smoke," and lay on the bed to watch TV. I woke up not all that long later, with a severe urge to pee. I thought to myself, "I really wish I had a diaper on, it would be so much easier," then I dozed off again. 

I wasn't completely asleep, just drunkenly dozing, and I was dreaming of how good it would be to be diapered. 

In my dream I started wetting my nappy, and woke up to the feeling of pee dribbling over my balls. I didn't completely lose control, but slowly leaked or dribbled for a few seconds before I became awake enough to realise that I wasn't diapered. 

Guest Lord Reek

I've been having this a lot lately, thankfully never resulting in me wetting the bed!

One of the dreams is recurring where I dream I've wet the bed and always wake up terrified that I actually have :(

The other was more recent and was a one off. Dreamt I was at the pub with some Uni friends and me and this girl both simultaneously get up to go to the loo and as we get there I look down and realise I've wet my pants and she starts laughing at me while I beg her not to tell anyone , and that's when I wake up..

Getting worried it may actually happen :(

An ex-girlfriend wet the bed twice as a result of dreaming that she was in the bathroom. Both times she woke up with a yell, which scared me awake from a dead sleep. Of course upon hearing what happened I got aroused. Each time, after she ran to the bathroom to finish, I felt the mattress for her wet spot. She woke up right away, so each time this happened, her wet spot was only about the width of my hand. Anyway, she was more mad from being awakened than she was embarrassed (she had to get up at 4am every day). As for me, like ChloTheCrazyMofo and Donuts are omo, I never wet the bed when I dream. However, one time when I simply slept so long, but not in a dream (about 12 hours as I had very little sleep in the preceding nights) I started pissing in my sleep. It wasn't much, but it woke me immediately. Usually in a dream, I'll be pissing in a urinal but I will still feel a full bladder and I'll think "what the hell is going on here? I still have to go". This always leads to me waking up from an interrupted dream and going to the toilet. In fact once when I was camping, I drank MANY beers before going to sleep, only to wake up with a rock-solid bladder, so hard and painful I could barely move. I thought it might even rupture. The funny thing is, when I got out of my tent and relaxed to pee, it took a minute for it to finally start coming out. That's just my two cents on this subject.

Many times I am dreaming and I have to pee. At some point I realize it is a dream and i really need to wake up and find a bathroom. A few times I have actually peed in my dreams/ upon waking.

The first (and most memorable) was a full on sex dream - sound, colour, and sex. It took me a bit to realize it was a dream (the sex was that good - and erotic). In the dream, I rolled to my side and was spooning / entering her from behind. As we were comin,  she said "Oh gods, I have to pee!" and started peeing while I was in her.

I am not sure what made me realize this was a dream, but I came and thought 'Oh shit! I am dreaming. She is peeing..." And woke up.

As I woke (on my side), I was cumming into the very soft and fluffy bath towel I had covering myself when I fell asleep. Then I had the strangest sensation that the towel was wetting me. It turns out I was peeing into the towel.

I was able to grab myself and halt the flow, carrying the towel over my as I ran for the bathroom. I made it to the stand in shower before I started spraying and leaking through the towel.

I showered off and used the shower to get any pee out of the towel.I dried off and hung the wet towel to drip dry.

Luckily, the towel had prevented me from soaking the new guest bed/mattress in my sister-in-law's house. At breakfast, I told her I had accodently dropped my towel in the shower (to explain why it was still sopping wet.;

I don't think I've ever dreamed that I was peeing at all, but I've had lots of dreams that I couldn't pee for some reason (lack of time, lack of a proper place to do it, etc.), despite badly needing to.  Every time I have had those dreams, I've always woken up completely bursting, never wet :(  Is it weird that that saddens me?  I've never been an accidental bedwetter, not even as a young girl, not even while pregnant nor while passed out drunk, and I'm...well, a little jealous of those who are accidental bedwetters.  The only time I ever woke up wet was when a partner wet the bed, on accident. 

I have had a few dreams I am wearing a diaper and peed just enough to make a wet spot in my PJs. I have only worn a diaper to bed as an adult a few times so I cant fully explain the dream I have about once a month? As long as I'm only a little wet and don't soak the bed I do enjoy it!

Back when I use to drink a lot I did have a few dreams of peeing and soaked everything. A hangover and a wet bed can make for a tough morning.

2 hours ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

I don't think I've ever dreamed that I was peeing at all, but I've had lots of dreams that I couldn't pee for some reason (lack of time, lack of a proper place to do it, etc.), despite badly needing to.  Every time I have had those dreams, I've always woken up completely bursting, never wet :(  Is it weird that that saddens me?  I've never been an accidental bedwetter, not even as a young girl, not even while pregnant nor while passed out drunk, and I'm...well, a little jealous of those who are accidental bedwetters.  The only time I ever woke up wet was when a partner wet the bed, on accident. 

As a late bedwetter and recent returnee to occasional bedwetting, I've experienced both shame at helpless bedwetting and exhilaration while waking up wetting. It's amazing how much difference a few decades of life can make in changing one's attitude toward an involuntary activity. @naughty_lucy420, how old were you when you first realized that you were jealous of accidental bedwetters?

4 minutes ago, gobphus said:

As a late bedwetter and recent returnee to occasional bedwetting, I've experienced both shame at helpless bedwetting and exhilaration while waking up wetting. It's amazing how much difference a few decades of life can make in changing one's attitude toward an involuntary activity. @naughty_lucy420, how old were you when you first realized that you were jealous of accidental bedwetters?

I think I was 16, when I found out that a boyfriend's older sister still wet the bed. 

My wife has wet the bed once in the 27 years we've been together. It was a one off occurrence, with no preceding reason behind it, except for her dream. 

She wasn't sick, drunk, pregnant, or deliberately holding on too long or anything unusual. She simply had a dream one night about desperately needing to pee, and in the dream, she found a toilet, which she used, waking up as she wet herself. 

I was woken up to her uttering a loud exclamation, and jumping out of bed faster than she ever had done before. I must've been facing her in my sleep, as I opened my eyes to see her standing there, with the blankets pulled back, and rubbing her hand over the sheet, while she was sort of hunched over. She exclaimed "Shit," in a loud voice, and hurried into the ensuite.

Even being freshly awoken from a deep sleep, my pee radar went off straight away, and I became fully awake. I rubbed my own hand over the sheet, and felt a wet spot. I turned the bedside light on, and saw a dinner plate sized wet patch on the bed. 

I turned the light off again and waited. A few minutes later she returned with a towel, and I asked her what was wrong. 

"I just wet myself in my sleep," she replied, and turned the light on, giving me my second glance at the wet patch. She put the towel down, (two towels actually) then put a fresh nightie and underpants on. I asked what had happened, and she told me her dream. 

I was of course incredibly aroused by this, and told her so. When she got back in on top of the towels, I pressed my hardness up against her, and asked for sex, but she was far from in the mood for it. She seemed more mad than embarrassed. I asked her how much she had peed, and she replied "Almost all of it I think. There wasn't much left when I say on the toilet."

The next day I found her blue nightie had a big wet patch on the back of it, where she had abandoned it on the floor before getting back into bed, and her sodden pink panties were on the bathroom floor near the shower. 

Alas, any effort to use this opportunity to discuss any future pee play just fell on deaf ears. 

39 minutes ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

I think I was 16, when I found out that a boyfriend's older sister still wet the bed. 

Lucky you! I bet you were fascinated. Did you ever see the evidence of her bedwetting, like a wet spot on her sheet or pajamas and sheets hung out to dry? I never found out any such secret, although I would have loved to know I wasn't alone with my problem. I would have wanted to meet the girl and find out how much she wet and how she felt about it. Maybe I would have even wondered whether she ever wet her bed on purpose and whether she got sexual pleasure in her wet bed.

2 hours ago, gobphus said:

Lucky you! I bet you were fascinated. Did you ever see the evidence of her bedwetting, like a wet spot on her sheet or pajamas and sheets hung out to dry? I never found out any such secret, although I would have loved to know I wasn't alone with my problem. I would have wanted to meet the girl and find out how much she wet and how she felt about it. Maybe I would have even wondered whether she ever wet her bed on purpose and whether she got sexual pleasure in her wet bed.

No, I never saw any evidence.  It came up when he was showing me around the house, and pointed out his sister's room, the only one with the door closed, and said they had to keep the door shut because her room smelled like piss, because she still wet the bed.  I said something like "Wow, really?"  He said she had to put a rubber sheet down, and once he walked into her room when she wasn't home, and found a huge wet spot on her bed.

4 hours ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

No, I never saw any evidence.  It came up when he was showing me around the house, and pointed out his sister's room, the only one with the door closed, and said they had to keep the door shut because her room smelled like piss, because she still wet the bed.  I said something like "Wow, really?"  He said she had to put a rubber sheet down, and once he walked into her room when she wasn't home, and found a huge wet spot on her bed.

It sounds like they didn't wash her sheets every time she wet, but made her sleep in her pissy bed, even though she was in her late teens or older. Unkind!

I have this happen to me a few times, once I have already written about here, but the first time I can really recall it happening was in High School .

I wet my bed growing up and for most of the time I wore nappy pants for protection, except for the few hot months of summer. I remember having this stupid dream where I was at the beach and dying for a wee. There were no toilets so I decided to go and wade out and pee in the ocean. As I walked to the sea, it receded in front of me, and no matter how fast I walked I couldn't  catch it !! Finally it stopped and I was able to begin to wade out deep enough to pee. The immediate thing I can remember was how arm the ocean felt all over my legs. When I felt the sea touch my lulu I began to pee, the warmth of my pee around me felt so real !! Then I stirred and began to realise why my dream felt so real . I had wet the bed and the warm wetness around me wasn't a dream, but reality !! . I got up and took my wet pjs off changed and put a towel on my wet sheets and went back to sleep.

I wet my bed many times after that with and without protection, but that was one of the few times that I had a peeing dream.

Maybe it was because subconsciously I knew I wasn't wearing nappy pants and it was my mind trying to wake me, I don't really know

I have both woke up peeing in my pants from a peeing dream to having a peeing dream and waking up dry.  Many times, if I'm peeing in my dream, I will wake up at least peeing a little.  The last time this happened I had too very vivid peeing dreams and must have fully peed twice.  I use the past tense because I never woke up the first time.  I remember peeing and feeling my self going in that dream but then it morphed into other dreams.  I awoke during the 2nd dream much later to realize I was fulling peeing.  Infact, by the time I was awake enough to fully comprend what was going on, I only had one or two squirts left in me.  I just finished in my pants, changed and cleaned up.  

The odd thing is that this didn't really happen much as a kid.  It has increased more as I've gotten into Omo. Isn't that off?

Actually had one of those dreams last night.  But once again, I did not wet my bed.  Dream was interesting, though.  I had arrived at a museum of some sort with friends from high school, and right away, we got in the bathroom line.  It was moving, but not fast enough for me, and I started complaining loudly enough that an employee of the museum, who looked a lot like Amy Schumer, came over and asked me what was wrong.  I asked her if there was another bathroom, because I really, really, needed to pee; I was starting to panic; my bladder was full and cramping.  "Amy" smiled and said yes, right this way, so my friends and I followed her down a hall to another ladies' room.  That one also had a line, but not nearly as long.  I woke up after that, ready to explode. 

1 hour ago, Missypee said:

I have this happen to me a few times, once I have already written about here, but the first time I can really recall it happening was in High School .

I wet my bed growing up and for most of the time I wore nappy pants for protection, except for the few hot months of summer. I remember having this stupid dream where I was at the beach and dying for a wee. There were no toilets so I decided to go and wade out and pee in the ocean. As I walked to the sea, it receded in front of me, and no matter how fast I walked I couldn't  catch it !! Finally it stopped and I was able to begin to wade out deep enough to pee. The immediate thing I can remember was how arm the ocean felt all over my legs. When I felt the sea touch my lulu I began to pee, the warmth of my pee around me felt so real !! Then I stirred and began to realise why my dream felt so real . I had wet the bed and the warm wetness around me wasn't a dream, but reality !! . I got up and took my wet pjs off changed and put a towel on my wet sheets and went back to sleep.

I wet my bed many times after that with and without protection, but that was one of the few times that I had a peeing dream.

Maybe it was because subconsciously I knew I wasn't wearing nappy pants and it was my mind trying to wake me, I don't really know

You're amazing, @Missypee! I love how often you wet the bed while growing up and as an adult, whether you dream about wetting or not.

1 hour ago, wetset2015w said:

I have both woke up peeing in my pants from a peeing dream to having a peeing dream and waking up dry.  Many times, if I'm peeing in my dream, I will wake up at least peeing a little.  The last time this happened I had too very vivid peeing dreams and must have fully peed twice.  I use the past tense because I never woke up the first time.  I remember peeing and feeling my self going in that dream but then it morphed into other dreams.  I awoke during the 2nd dream much later to realize I was fulling peeing.  Infact, by the time I was awake enough to fully comprend what was going on, I only had one or two squirts left in me.  I just finished in my pants, changed and cleaned up.  

The odd thing is that this didn't really happen much as a kid.  It has increased more as I've gotten into Omo. Isn't that off?

Lucky you, @wetset2015w. Waking up wetting, especially after a pee dream, is wonderful. Better late than never, as far as starting to experience wet pee dreams.

1 hour ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

Actually had one of those dreams last night.  But once again, I did not wet my bed.  Dream was interesting, though.  I had arrived at a museum of some sort with friends from high school, and right away, we got in the bathroom line.  It was moving, but not fast enough for me, and I started complaining loudly enough that an employee of the museum, who looked a lot like Amy Schumer, came over and asked me what was wrong.  I asked her if there was another bathroom, because I really, really, needed to pee; I was starting to panic; my bladder was full and cramping.  "Amy" smiled and said yes, right this way, so my friends and I followed her down a hall to another ladies' room.  That one also had a line, but not nearly as long.  I woke up after that, ready to explode. 

@naughty_lucy420, I'm sorry that you always stay dry during sleep. As much pleasure as your wide-awake wettings have given your many fans here and at xtube, you deserve the special thrill of wetting your bed as you wake up from a pee dream.

1 hour ago, Wetrnl said:

I had such a dream a couple of months ago. I woke up with a bursting bladder and I noticed that I was already peeing! I rushed to the bathroom to continue peeing.

I have never experienced something like that, not even as a child, so this came completely 'out of the blue'. It hasn't happened since either.

Did you feel panic or were the dream and real wetting at all enjoyable? What used to be a shameful experience for me has become a delightful surprise.